Merry Christmas

(Two Shot) Merry Christmas

 

Friday, 23 December 2011

07:00 a.m.

~Suzy’s POV~

I felt the fresh air and the smell of the flowers. I was watering the flowers infront ofn ‘Miss A’ house.

“Good morning Suzy!!” i turned back and saw Wooyoung and Taecyeon. “Good morning oppa!” i giggled.

“This, i give it to you” Taecyeon said and gave me a beautiful box.

“What is it oppa?” i asked.

“Just see it, but you must open it with all of your group members and we have to go now.. Anneyong.” Wooyoung explained. “Anneyong Suzy” they waved their hands and i waved my hands back with a smile.

I was curious and rain inside the house.

“Eonnie! Please come to living room, i want to tell you something!!” i shouted.

“What is it?” Jia said and they sit.

“Wooyoung and Taecyeon oppa gave this to us.”

Fei took and opened it. “WOW!” They amazed.

 

~Doojoon’s POV~

“You guys didn’t help me to clean our house!” Junhyung yelled when i and Yoseob went to living room.
“How we were gonna to help you if you cleaned it secretly” i said and smirked. “That’s true” Yoseob added and pouted.

“Hyung!! Gikwang  didn’t want to wake up!!” Dongwoon shouted. “Aishhh.. This kids!” i walked to Gikwang’s room. “Yah~ Gikwang! If you didn’t wake up now, you can’t have a lunch!” i yelled.

Gikwang woke up lazily, “Ok! Ok”

Suddenly i heard the bell rang and i ran to open the door. I saw Min and Suzy stand infront of the door. “Morning oppa!” they said. “Morning, what thing brought you guys here?”  i asked.

“We want to give this to you” Suzy gave me a beautiful box.

“What is it?” Yoseob suddenly come and asked.

“You guys just open it together and you will know what is it” Min said. “Ok oppa, we have to go now! Anneyong oppa!” they both said and waved their hands. We haved our hands back. I and Yoseob walked to living room and saw 4 of them sat nicely on the sofa. “What is that hyung?” they both asked. I and Yoseob sat and opened it. “WOWW!!!”

 

~Yuri’s POV~

“Eonnie!! Faster!!” i shouted to Tiffany. “Ne!!” Tiffany ran towards us. “We go first” I, Seohyun, and Tiffany shouted.

We walked to refresh ourselves because the air was nice. Suddenly, i saw Gikwang and Hyunseung come towards us. “Morning oppa! We both said. “Morning!”

I saw they bring a beautiful box and i asked, “what is it oppa?” i pointed to the box.

“Ah~ This we have to give it to you” Hyunseung said and Gikwang gave the beautiful box to us.

“Woah~ Thank you oppa!” Seohyun said.

“We gonna go first, anneyong!” they both said and waved their hands, we waved our hands back.

“We have to open it together!” Tiffany said. “Eonnie right”, i said and we went home.

“Woah..  What bringing you guys went home this early?” Jessica said.

“We met Gikwang and Hyunseung oppa on the street and they gave us this” i explained and placed the box on the table.

“We open it together.” Taeyeon said. And we started to count.. “1.. 2.. 3!” We opened it. “WOW!”

 

~Onew’s POV~

I feel like I've become a clown trapped in a glass castle
Leave me alone, when I'm free, I'll be able to truly love you
Leave me alone, don't make me sick of you
So I can truly look at you

If you tie me down and trap me
Then love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can't grow anymore
Loverholic, robotronic, loverholic, robotronic
Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer

I turn off the music. “Ok, we have 10 minutes break.” I said. “Ne!!”  i took my bottle and drink it.

“Hyung, do we have schedules in this christmas?” Taemin asked.

“No.” I answered.

“Anneyong oppa!” Jessica and Yoona came.

“Anneyong” we said it together.

“You guys want to borrow this room?” Minho asked.

“No, we just want to give this to you guys.” Jessica said and gave it to us.

“Woah~ the box is beautiful” I said and smile.

“You right oppa, but inside the box is more beautiful.” Yoona said.

“Really?” We all asked in the same time.

“Yes, and we have to go now. Anneyong oppa!” They said and went out.

We form a circle and i opened the box. “WOAH!!”

 

~Hyorin’s POV~

We finished our breakfasts and we started to discuss about what things we need to buy. “So what things we gonna buy?” i asked.

“Presents.”  Bora said.

“Decorations of our christmas tree” Dasom said.

“Materials of making gingerbread cookies.” Soyou said.

I wrote it on a small paper and suddenly the bell rang. I stood up and opened the door.

“Anneyong oppa!”

“Anneyong!” Key and Jonghyun said.

“What bring oppa here?”  i asked.

“This, we have to give this to you” Key said and give it to me.

“Woah~ beautiful box!” i giggled.

“We gonna go first, anneyong” they both said.

“Ne.. Anneyong oppa!” i said and closed the door. I sat and we opened together. “WOW!!”

 

~Sungjong’s POV~

“Sungjong ah~ clean this!” Sunggyu yelled.

“Ne, Hyung!!” i went to the room and clean the poop of the puppies. I had a sigh and said, “being the maknae is always like this.”

Suddenly, the bell rang. “Sungjong, open the door!” Sunggyu yelled again.

“Ne!!” i had a heavy sigh and opened the door. “Oh~ Anneyong!” i said and bowed.

“Anneyong!” Bora and Soyou said.

“What bringing you guys here?” L came and asked.

“We want to give this to you guys.” Soyou said and gave a beautiful box to me.

“What is this?”  i asked.

“Just open it and we gonna go first, anneyong” they said and left.

“Open it now” L said and i opened it. “WOAH!!!”

 

 

~Jieun’s POV~

“Woa~  The weather is nice!” Sunhwa said.

We were at infront of the cafe and sitting.

“Woah~ Woa~ You look, snow!!” i pointed to the table and the snow started to fall.

“Woah~” we giggled.

“Anneyong!!” Sungyeol and Woohyun came and greeted us.

“Anneyong!!!”

“Oppa, have a sit” Hyosung said.

“Ne.” They said. “What are you holding oppa?” Hana asked.

“Ah~ This box is belong to Secret” Woohyun said and Sungyeol gave the box to us.

“Belong to us?” we all said and they nodded.

“Thank you oppa.” We all said again.

“We have to go now, anneyong.” They said and left.

Hyosung opened it. “WOAH!!~”

 

---------------------------------------------