Prologue 2

In Love With The God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan can't believe he's going to die in the age of 25

. It was starry night, people were partying crazily. Jinhwan saw a boy with bright eyes and a muscular body while he was half-drunk after 5 cups of mixed alcohol with soda. The next thing he knew is that he was on a strange bed, in a strange house, with a stranger, the one with bright eyes and a muscular body. He lost his ity when he was 19, the most beautiful time in person's life.

3 years later, his mother got into an accident, that's when he needed to donate some blood, that's when he knew he have AIDS, he have 2 year left to live.

Jinhwan looked at the pink cake decorated by flowers he bought himself. The number 2 and 4 on the candle was still burning. He starred at the number 4, his tears slowly flowed. Then he picked the cake up and threw it away. What's the good thing about birthdays? You grew up, you are a year older. And Jinhwan have a year left to live. If only that night hadn't happened. He could have saved his mother, he could have loved somebody, he could have enjoyed life. There was nobody who had the same type of blood with him.

He lost it all, just because one night, just because a mistake. And what he can do except from blaming the god? If he meets that guy, he would punch him in the face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter