Prologue

In Love With The God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay... Everybody, sit down." Koo Junhoe, the love angel yelled. He waited until Jiwon, the death angel with his black, sparkling wings stopped throwing clouds with Hanbin, the God, the one above them all "I can't believe someone like you can rule the world, Hanbin."

 

"I totally agree." Jiwon shouted "I should be the one who does that since I can destroy everything."

 

"Well, just a small remind that you won't have anything to destroy when I stop creating things." Hanbin smirked "Right, Junhoe?"

 

"Don't make me choose." Junhoe burried his hands into his pinkish blonde hair "But that's not reason why I call you two here."

 

He showed them a crystal apple, inside it was a small flame.

 

"Realise anything abnormal?" He asked.

 

"Why is that flame blue? It's supposed to be yellow." Hanbin raised his eyebrows.

 

"I visited the garden of lives this morning and I found this. You know what happen if an apple is unusual? It might affect our power. If our power are affected, we won't be able to control the Earth. Both humans and angels will die. That's why I tried to destroyed it but it's impossible."

 

"Why didn't you asked the angel of knowledge?" Jiwon said with his voice shook.

 

"I did, he said only the owner of the apple itself can ruin it. We need to convince him."

 

"How?" said by Hanbin.

 

"The original way, love." Junh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter