Mrs. Teaser

You Help me, I'll Help You

 

It’s already two weeks after their go back to Seoul. Yoona and Donghae go back together. When Yoona arrived in her house, her mother cried and sais that she miss Yoona a lot.

 

FLASHBACK

“I’m back.” Yoona open the door. She bring many things from Italy. It’s make her mother who sit in the couch shocked. “Mom...” Yoona approached her and hug her tightly.

“I miss you. I’m sorry I can’t send you  money.  Because you know well your father, right?”

Yoona just nodded in her mother hug. Yoona very miss her mother.

Yoona’s mother break the hug “So.. how can you bring many things from Italy?”

“I borrowed my friend’s money.” Yoona said.

Suddenly Yoona’s father come. He smirk.

“Dad.. Mianhae. I’m very stubborn.” She hug her father. And know she realize her big mistake.

Yoona’s father hugged back. “Yes.. I’ll forgive you. But you don’t the same next time, ok?!”

“Mmm.. Love you dad.”

FLASHBACK END

 

Yoona already pay  her owe to Donghae. Today, the university is start the activity after holiday times.

“Yoona!!” Donghae shouted.

Now, Yoona with her friends in canteen. Yoona told her friends about her experience in Italy. The girls is very shocked. Tiffany and Sunny just smiling when Yoona told it. Bacause Tiffany knew abot Donghae who loves Yoona. She knew it from Sunny. Sunny is Sungmin’s girlfriend.

“Unnie.. You know? When I checked my money in the bank, I’m very confused. It’s gone. And suddenly Donghae tap my shoulder. And we eat together. I don’t know my self if I’m not met with Donghae. Maybe I will back to Seoul after the holiday end.” Yoona told the girls with many expression.

Tiffany and Sunny just smiled. “Hey.. hey.. hey.. Why you smiling? There’s something funny?” Yoona suddenly ask her unnie.

“Why? I can’t smile?  But I think you love him.” Sunny said and smiled again.

Tifanny also do the same. She’s smiled. “Aisshh!! Unnie.. I’m not love him. But...” Yoona explained.

“But?” Sooyoung said with very curious voice.

Before Yoona continue the words, Donghae shouted “Yoona!”

Yoona smiled to him. Donghae approached them and greetting.

“Hello.. girls.” He smiled.

Donghae made an appointment with Yoona. Last night Donghae calls Yoona that today his parents want to meet them.

“Girls.. Sorry. I go first with Donghae.” Yoona bowed. Her friend knew about Donghae and Yoona’s deal. So they let Yoona go with Donghae.

“Yes! Have a nice time together. Don’t forget to tell us about your missing words!” Sooyoung says and Yoona entered Donghae’s car.

 

-At Donghae’s House-

“Umma.. Appa.. I’m back.” Donghae shouted.

Donghae’s house is really big house. Have a big living room and big garden. Almost similar with Yoona’s house.

Donghae’s parents approached them.

“Whooaaa.. Is she your girlfriend?” Donghae’s mother looked at Yoona. Looked from head to toe. And his mother nodded. She think that’s Yoona is really beautiful. Donghae not choose the wrong girl.

“Yes.. Umma.” He replied politely.

Yoona smiled. “Hello.. Auntie.. Uncle..” she said while bowed her body.

Donghae give her parents a wink. His parents know what the means.

 

FLASHBACK

“Umma.. Appa.. I have a problem.” Donghae said. They’re on their big living room now.

Donghae’s mother looked at him and frowned. She confused. “What is this?”

“Umma.. I love a girl in my campus. She’s very beautiful, smart and growed in good family. I never tell her that I love her. I’m too shy. And when I went to Italy. I met her in a trouble. She begged me to help her. And I help her. But I also begged a help to her for being my girlfriend. Because I said that Umma and Appa would joinned me to arrange married with Appa’s friend daughter. She make a agree to help me. Would Umma and Appa help me?” He asked shyly. It’s very first time he tell his parents about his love.

Donghae’s parents smiled and laughing.

Donghae’s appa who reading a newspaper looked at Donghae. “Hae.. you’re already mature, right? I always think that you’re still my little boy.”

“Appa.. don’t tease me. Of course I’m is a mature. I’m already 22 th. So.. will appa and umma help me?” he asked again.

Donghae’s mother look at her husband. And smiled.

“We will do everything for you if it can make you happy.” His mother said.

Donghae running to his room and shouted. “Yeeeesss!!! Gomawo Umma.. Appa.”

FLASHBACK END

 

“Ohh.. come on. We sit there.” Donghae’s  mother looked very like at Yoona. Yoona also feels comfort in Donghae’s family environment.

They sit in the couch. And talking many thing about their relationship. Suddenly Donghae’s mother ask the question who makes Yoona very blushed.

“Yoona.. When you’ll get married with my son? You’re both look very good in a couple.”

Yoona looked shock. “A-ahhh.. I don’t know. It’s depends oppa.” She stuttered. I don’t know what I would said. It’s very randomly words. Yoona thought. Now.. she feels blushed.

Donghae’s mother laughed. “Omo!! Yoona are you blushed? Ahh.. how if Donghae propose you to married with him?”

Now.. his mother teased the fake couple. But she wonder why they both can blushed.

“Aishhh!! Umma.. stop it.” Donghae warned his mother.

“Oke.. let’s eat. It’s already 8 pm. Time to dinner.” Donghae’s father commanded.

They eat for dinner with many tasty food menu. After they finished, Donghae’s parents walk Yoona to their foward house.

“Yoona.. come here if you want, ok?” Donghae’s mother said.

Yoona nodded. “Yes.. Auntie. I’ll come here again.”

Donghae’s mother interrupted “Don’t call me Auntie. Call me Umma, ok?! You’ll be my daughter in law, soon.” She teased Yoona again.

‘Omo!! Donghae’s mother very like to tease me. But why I am blushed?’ Yoona think a lot.

Yoona smiled. “Yes.. Aun.. I mean Umma. I’ll go back. Thank your for the dinner. It’s very tasty food.”

Then Donghae send Yoona back to her house. In the car they just in silence. Until they arrived at Yoona’s house.

Donghae break the silence. “Thank you for today. And sorry because my...”

“No problem. Ok! I’ll enter my house. You’re welcome.” She interupted and Donghae open the car’s door for Yoona.

“See you tomorrow.” Yoona said and go to her house.

 

--------------------------

Just short chapter, sorry.. :(

Hope you like it. But here, I like to Donghae's mother. She like to tease Yoona and Donghae. Hehehe..

Sorry for typo.. ^^

Thank you for new subscribers and also thanks for the coment..