Is It Called Fate??

You Help me, I'll Help You

 

Yoona downstair from her room. She looked at her parents who sit in the dining table.

“Good morning. Dad.. Mom.” She hugged and kissed them. Her parents just smile.

“Let’s breakfast!” Her mom asked Yoona.

Yoona finished her breakfast. Today is last day she go to her campus. Because holiday times is coming.

“ I go..” she shouted while walking to garage and running her car.

 

“Yoooonnaaaaa!!” someone shouted from long distance. Yoona already arrived in her campus.

“Heyy.. Fany..” she approached her friend, Tifanny.

“Where’s the other?” Yoona asked her.

“They’s still have a class until 3pm. It’s the last day we’ve have class.” Tifanny explained to Yoona.

Yoona nodded. “Ohh.. come on. We must entered the class now.”

 

They walked together to their class. Suddenly, they heard many people whisper.

“What’s wrong with them?” Yoona asked confused.

Tifanny just point her finger to Donghae’s group who walking to their place.

“Just because them? Omo!!” Yoona shook her head.

They continued for walking. They passed each other.

“Yah!!. Donghae! Don’t be blushed. Calm down!” Suddenly Hyukjae or Eunhyuk shouted.

Tifanny and Yoona just shook their head. The both of them wonder why they can be the most popular group in the campus with their childish act.

Donghae’s group just giggle when saw Donghae’s face become very red like a tomato.

 

“Yoona.. Did you like one of them?” Tifanny said curious. Actually she know that Donghae loves Yoona so much.

“Umm.. I think they have good looking face, but I don’t like them. Exactly I don’t admire them.” They entered the elevator.

“But.. How if one of them suddenly admit that he loves you?” She smiled.

“Well.. I’ll try to know him. But I think.. it’s impossible. Hahaha.” Yoona laughed.

 

Tifanny and Yoona entered the class. They received the lesson and the class ended at 3 pm.

 

“Unnie..” Tifanny and Yoona walking to their other friends.

“Hey!!” the others just waved to them.

“Yoong!!” Yuri quickly hug Yoona.

“Aahh.. Unni. I can’t breath.” Yoona said.

Yuri still hugging Yoona. And few second later, she break it. “I miss you!” Yuri pouted.

The girls just giggle when see the YoonYul moment.

“Ok! Stop it! Since tomorrow is our first holiday, we must spend our time together tonight. Are you agree girls?” Taeyeon as the leader ask them.

“Yeah!! We must do it.” Jessica said.

“But sorry.. I can’t. Because I have a date with Sungmin oppa.” Sunny interrupted.

“Yahhh.. It’s not funny if there’s not Sunny Unnie.” Seohyun pouted.

“Okay. How if we change the time? In Wednesday?” Taeyeon asked them again.

“Ok! I don’t have a date in Wednesday.” Sunny smiled.

“So.. I’ll go first.” Sunny wave them.

 

After Sunny leave them, Sooyoung, Jessica, Taeyeon also leave. There just Yoona, Tifanny and Yuri.

“Ummm.. I go now. I must go to church at 6 pm.” Tifanny also permitted to leave.

Yoona and Yuri waving her. “Becareful at the road!” Yoona shouted.

“Come on, Unnie. We go to the parking hall.” Yoona tap Yuri’s shoulder.

Yuri just nodded.

 

Yoona running her car and also Yuri. They have a different direction to their own home. After Yoona arrived at home, she walking to her room. And throw her body on the bed.

 

“Finally it’s holiday!” Yoona shouted little bit.

 

--------------------------

 

The next morning. Yoona already woke up and she downstair still use her pajama. She go to the kitchen. She feels very thirsty.

 “Yoona.. Is today your holiday?” Yoona’s father ask her.

“Yes.. dad.” She nodded and drink a glass of mineral water.

“Can I beg something?”

“What is that?” Yoona asked back.

“You can being a volunteer in our business?” her father begged with very soft voice. And it’s make Yoona’s face look different.

“Sorry, dad! I can’t. I still young. And I... Aahhhh!!” Yoona messing her hair.

“I beg something to you just once. But you won’t do it,  huh?!!” Yoona’s father become anger.

 

Yoona’s mom approached they both. “Yeobo.. don’t force our daughter.”

“Dad.. I’m sorry. I can’t. I just want to spend my holiday with funny things. Not with  things who can make me dizzy.” Yoona said.

“Ok. If you won’t, you can leave this house for holiday. And find the funny things!!!” Her father go from the kitchen.

Yoona’s mom hugged her. “See?? Your father very angry with you. What you’ll do, dear?”

“No mom. Dad is very force me. He want me to be volunteer in our business. But I won’t. I won’t being a business woman. I want to be a designer.” Yoona pouted. “And.. maybe I’ll do what Dad said. I want to go out for this holiday.” She told her mom.

“B-but.. why? You can stay here.” Her mother stuttered.

“I just want to do it. Sorry mom.” Yoona’s mom just crying. And Yoona packed her things.

 

It’s already 11 am. Yoona looking for her mother. She found her.

“Mom.. I’ll go now. I don’t know where I’d go. But when I arrived at the place, I’ll call you first.” Yoona hug her mom.

 

-------

 

 “Ya!! Hyukjae! Don’t do the same like you did when I passed with Yoona!” Donghae said.

“Ok!! Mr. Lee Donghae who loves Mrs. Im Yoona.” Eunhyuk tease his friend.

“Yakkk!!!” Donghae slap Eunhyuk’s head.

“Aiisssh!! Stop it hyung! I can’t consentration on my game!” Kyuhyun shouted with not turn from his PSP.

Now.. they’re –Donghae’s group- is on Siwon’s house.

Eunhyuk just ignored Kyuhyun. The others busy with their activity.

 

“Hey.. Donghae. Where will you spend this holiday? Europe or Africa?” Siwon ask Donghae.

“Huh?? Africa? What for?” Donghae confused.

“Ahhh.. maybe you want to Amazon River and meet your siblings.” Yesung said randomly.

“Weird! Of course not!. I‘ll spend my holiday in Italy. Hahaha!! Italy bro!!” Donghae giggle.

Suddenlly their eyes turn on Donghae’s place. Include Kyuhyun. And it’s show the ‘really?’ eyes. Donghae just nodded.

“Hyung. Can you bring me ._. ?” Ryeowook said with innocent face.

“Yes.. you can! But poor.. you must be volunteer in your parents’ business, right?” Donghae laughed.

“Aisssshh!! I forgot! Why I agree with my father’s deal?” Ryeowook said frustation.

“So, when you go?” Leeteuk ask him.

“Thursday.”

 

------

 

Yoona called her Unnie, Yuri.

“Unnie... can you fetch me? I’m in the park near my house.” Yoona said with sad voice.

“Okay. But why your voice heard sad?” Yuri said.

“I’ll tell you later.” She hang up the call.

 

Few time later, Yuri come with her black Audi car.

“Omo!! Deer.. why you bring your things?” Yuri asked shocked.

“I have a problem with my father. And my father ask me to....” Yoona tell everything who’s happened while ago to Yuri.

“I see. So.. what’s your next plan?” Yuri tap Yoona’s shoulder.

“I’d go to Italy. I need to relaxing my mind. Can you send me to the airport?” Yoona pouted.

“Sure. But I guess you don’t have a ticket. So for this night, you sleep in my house. And I’ll tell the others about your problem.” She replied. And help Yoona to bring her things.

 

----------

 

Yoona arrived in Italy. Yoona sighed and smiled. “Fresh air. Welcome Italy. And for now.. forgot the problem and have fun here.” Yoona suggested to herself.

Yoona take outside her iPad and start to use Goggle Map to find the hotel.

After one hour, she find the hotel and arrived there. “Not too bad..”

 

--------

 

“Hae!! Don’t forget bring a gift for us, ok??!” Yesung shouted. They’re in the airport. And donghae already entered the waiting room. He have a flight after Yoona’s flight.

 

13 hours passed...

He arrived in Italy. Someone approach to him’s place.

“Donghaeee!!!!! I’m very miss you!” A man with a little mustache shouted at Donghae.

“Hyaaa.. Ki Bum-ah! I’m also miss you, bro!” they’re hug each other.

“Well.. Enough. Go to my apartement now?” A man named Ki Bum asked him.

“I’m hungry.” Donghae pouted and still look at the floor.

Ki Bum giggled. “Ohahaha.. Let’s eat something for dinner.” It’s already 9 pm in Italy’s time.

Ki Bum is Donghae’s cousin. He stay in Italy because he works as an architect.

 

-----------------

 

Yoona walking at the edge road, still hold her iPad. It’s already 10 am. Now.. she looking for the nearest bank from her hotel. She keep walking.. until she find the bank. She entered and waiting for her turn.

“What?? Why it... it can be??” Yoona shocked when she got her turn.

“Sorry Miss. Other wait for their turn.” The employee said to her.

 

Yoona walk outside with the confused face.

 

“Ohh.. why it can be? I lost my money.” She thinking hard. “Dad!! Aahhh..” she messed her hair.

“What can I do here? I don’t have a money except money in my pocket.” She almost crying.

“Must I beg him to  take back the money to me?” she asked her own self.

“No.. no.. no...!!!!” She shook her head. “But.. it’s mean I can’t go back to Seoul?”

‘Aissshh!! I can’t have a holiday!!” Yoona shouted inside her heart.

 

“Yoona?” Someone tap her shoulder.

 

“Donghae? What are you doing here?” Yoona asked. Her face look shocked and she frowned.

'Why can I meet her here? Is it called fate?' Donghae aske in his mind

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Hello.. I'm here.. :D

My first update. But sorry it's too short.

Maybe I'll update this story everyday. Because it's my holiday. And I have many times for writing.

Thank you for subscribing my story. And also thanks for give me a comments. Hehehe..

Sorry for typo and bad grammar. Hpe you like it.. ^^