A Happy Ending

The Rich Guy and I (3 shots)

It has been three days Jinyoung live with you.

And all were still same, he still didn't a job yet but he always dropped off and picked you up at your workplace.

It was friday..

The last day of your work in a week.

"~~~~-ah, you've done?" Jinyoung waited you outside.

"Ne!" You nodded and smiled.

Since you have Jinyoung with you, you became happier than before. Usually you live all alone and no one will care to you. but now you feel more precious because there's someone who always wait for you.

"Yah, are you daydreaming??Kajja!" Jinyoung knocked your forehead and grabbed your bag then ran.

"Yah! wait!" You chased him.

Finally you could reach him, but  you're ran out of breath.

Jinyoung looked at you and chuckled. " Aigoo, so slow! Are you a turtle?"

You didn't say anything and just widen yor eyes.

"Kajja, ddangkoma!!" He stick out his tongue then holding your hand.

You looked at your hand and blushed.

"Hey, do you fall for me already?" He winked.

" Pfft..in your dreams!" you sticked your tongue out but you could feel your heart beating faster.

Aigoo, why i'm so nervous??

Suddenly the rain pored really hard. Fortunately you and Jinyoung were almost reached to your house.

You two ran quickly and get soaked.

You saw puddle at livingroom. "Aish, the roof is leaking again!" -__-"

You quickly ran to the kitchen to take a bowl to catch the water. But when you arrived at kitchen you saw another puddle near table. You sighed. "Oh, no!! my laundry!!! You quickly ran to the rooftop but it was too late.

Then Jinyoung approached you," Gwenchana?"

You just pointed at puddle eveywhere and pouted.

After the rain stopped. You started cleaning your house.

"Aigoo..so messy! ottokhe??" You kicked the bowl that used to catch the water accidentally.

Oh, no, it's getting worse now!

You took the mop and collected your laundry.

"Fine! you can do it ~~~~-ah! FIGHTING!" You told yourself.

Jinyoung looked at you. This girl is really though..i wonder how can she manage the things by herself.

Then he came to hep you washed the clothes.

"~~~~-ah, imma help you..uhm..wash the clothes, and you can mop here, so we can finish sooner, right?" Jinyoung offered help.

"jinjja?? YES, OF COURSE! why don't you tell me earlier?!" You gave him the laundry basket.

"Woah, this much?" Jinyoung widen his eyes.

You nodded and smirked," just think of it in exchange for rent and food,key?"

Jinyoung pouted but finally agreed.

"But how to wash these all? i don't know?"Jinyoung ruffled his hair.

"Just see the instruction on detergent's wrap, ahh,,really pabo!" You answered while mopping.

Then he started washing and poured so much detergents.

"Ahh, this is tiring!" He then stood up and stomped the laundry.

Ehehe, this much easier than washing by hands.

He stomped happily while singing and dancing.

"Hm, what is this?" He  held your bra innocently just when you came.

"YAH! ERT!" You knocked his head hard with your mop.

"ARGHHHH!!" Jinyoung screamed while holding his head.

"Omo, it's bleeding! Ottokhe?"You panicked.

"Take a bandage or medicine now! it hurts! ah, you're s cruel!" jinyoung winced in pain.

"Ah, sorry,,"You quickly ran and treat him.

Jinyoung looked at you while you treating him. Slowly his face get closer to you.

What is he gonna doing? You thought.

Now your face just some inches from his and he kissed you.

Your eyes widen by his act. You couldn't think anything. Ottoke??

Jinyoung held your chin and kissed you sweetly. You're hesitated at first, but finally kissed him back.

After a long sweet kiss, you finally broke the kiss. Your face blushed madly.

"Err..i will cook something to eat!" You ran quickly to kitchen.

Omo..what did just happen?? You touched your lips.

JInyoung just smiled like crazy while scrathing his back neck.

At dinner time, you and Jinyoung just ate silently.

Aish, this is awkward! You shook your head. At the other side Jinyoung also had same thoughts as you.

"Imma go sleep after washing these, good nite!" Finally you spoke, broke the awkward silence.

Jinyoung just nodded and then went to his room.

"Aigoo, thiis place is also leaked!" Jinyoung sighed. He touched the pillow and bedcover, they're all wet.

How will i sleep then?

"~~~~-ah, do you have another blanket? mine is wet!" Jinyoung showed you his wet pillow and blanket.

"Aigoo, is your room also leaked?" You asked him and looked for another blanket. Then you just remembered that you washed it this morning and now it was also wet because of rain.

"Sorry, Jinyoung, i have no blanket anymore!" You bit your lower lip.

"Uhm..it's okay, i can sleep on the couch!" He gave you a small smile.

"Are you sure?" You asked him again, wondered if a rich guy like him can sleep on the couch

"Yeah, nevermind, it's already late let's just sleep!" He yawned and walked towards couch.

You felt pity for him, but you couldn't anything and then went into your room to sleep.

Aish, i can not sleep! You changed your position many times but still couldn't sleep.

Maybe a glass of hot chocs will help. You smiled and out to the kitchen.

Then you saw Jinyoung already slept on the couch. 

Pfft, i was wrong, i thought he won't be able to sleep in such place. Maybe he's a sleepyhead.

You approached him and saw him sleeping. His face was bit red and his body was shivering too. You touched his forehead and it was burning.

Aigoo, he's sick, maybe because of the rain before and it's also very cold here.

You took a wet towl and put on his forehead, but he was still shivering.

"Jinyoung-ah, wake up! you can sleep in my room, i will sleep here!" You wake up him and led him to your room.

After laying him on your bed you wanted to out and sleep. But suddenly he grab your hand.

"Kajima..can you just stay here?" He begged you.

"But.."

"Please..just lay down besides me, i don't wanna you get sick too.." He spoke slowly, almost heard like whisper.

Finally you gave up and slept besides him. Your heart beat faster and your face was red.

Suddenly you felt something wrapped your waist, and it was Jinyoung's arm. You turned to face him and saw he was already fell asleep. And sooner later you also fell asleep till morning.

***

At the next morning...

You opened your eyes slowly and Jinyoung  was hugging you, "Yah, what are you doing??" You kicked him hard till he fell from the bed.

"Yah, why do you always do violence to me?"Jinyoung rubbed his pain-.

"You worth it!" You rolled your eyes.

"Ehm..~~~~-ah...can i love you?" Jinyoung stared your eyes deeply.

You bit your lower lip..and then nodded sheepishly.

"I know you want it, haha!" he grinned happily and pecked your lips.

*****

"Ahh, i'm scared Jinyoung-ah! let me home, please..." You begged to Jinyoung and gave your puppy eyes.

"Don't worry babe, everything's gonna be okay," Jinyoung poked your head.

Then he rang the bell in a really big beautifull house. It's Jinyoung house. He wanted you to meet his parents.

"My Jinnie!! Finally you're home!!" You saw a beautifull woman opened the door and then hugged Jinyoung tightly.

"Ahh, eomma..stop..i can't breathe.." Jinyoung begged.

"Aww, i miss you my little kid! Where are you all of this time? why did you leave suddenly?"Jinyoung's mom pouted.

"Err..mianhe before eomma..uhm,,i crushed your cat accidentally.." Jinyoung lowered his head, felt afraid.

"Mwo? so it's you who made my baby died! Argh, how dare you do this to her? I should give you punishment" His eomma hit his head many times. And Jinyoung just screamed like a little kid. It made you chuckled. Poor Jinyoung.

"Oh, who's this?" Jinyoung's mom smiled to you.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim ~~~~- imnida," You introduced yourself and bowed.

"Aww, she's so cute, is she your girlfriend?" Jinyoung's pinched your cheeks.

You and Jinyoung just blushed.

"I know that! so..you are with this girl when you left the house?" Jinyoung's mom smirk.

"Ehm..ne.."Jinyoung nodded.

"You live in one roof? Are you kids..also sleep together?"Her eyes widen.

"Yes, we did, but just once!"Jinyoung answered honestly. You wanted punch him so bad because of his innocence.

"Woah, soo..imma have a grandkid? GREAT!!" His eomma clapped happily

"ANIYOOO!! it's not like that!!" You panicked.

"Aigoo, my daughter in law, don't worry, i'm happy for you! And this time i'll forgive you Jinyoung because you'll give me another 'baby'!" She hugged you and Jinyoung tight. You gave your death glare to Jinyoung but he just grinned innocently.

 

############

FINALLY..DONE! ^^

I DUNNO IF IT'S BAD OR NOT?

THAT'S WHY I NEED UR COMMENTS GUYS :p

ENJOY READING <3

 

Please also read ma other story:

*Be My Penguin http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112118

*October n April http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/106235