This Rich Guy is Really Useless

The Rich Guy and I (3 shots)

At the next day...

You woke up and fixed your  bed.

Then you walked towards bathroom  for washing your face.

Just when you open the door suddenly you saw a guy half with only towel wrapped around his waist.

“Aaaaaaarrghhhhh..!!!!” You screamed and  slammed the door.

You just remembered that last night you let Jinyoung to stay at your house.

“Morning, ~~~~~, mianhe if i surprised you ” He said and grinned.

“Oh, never mind, i forgot that i’m not alone now,” You blushed.

After that you quickly took a bath and prepared for breakfast.

****

 “Hey, are we only gonna eat this?” Jinyoung pointed at ramyeon you just made.

“Yes, Mr.Rich guy! You don’t want to? Fine, i’ll eat them all,” You rolled your eyes and grabbed his bowl.

“No, no, no, this is mine!! You eat yours!” He quickly took his bowl again.

“Aish you’re so noisy! You should just thank to me since i let you stay here and even give you food!”  You hit his head, lightly.

“Yeah, okay,, thank you Miss Kim ~~~~~-ssi,, you are my fairytale, my savior life, my guardian angel,,satisfied?” He said sarcasticly.

“Bleh, stop your crappy acting Jung Jinyoung! Well, i should go to work,,oh, right! You should looking for a job too if you want to survive your life!”

“What? Looking for a job? Should i?” he asked you dumbfounded.

“Of course you pabo! Or else you want to back to your house again?”

“Ok, i’ll go with you!” He stood up quickly.

****

“Morning, ahjussi!” You greeted Mr.Park, the owner of restaurant where you worked.

“Oh, morning ~~~~-ah, oh, who’s this kid? Your boyfriend?”  Mr.Park pointed at Jinyoung.

“ANIYO!! He’s my..friend” You bit hesitated to call him your friend since you just know him.

Then you introduced him to Mr.Park and told him that Jinyoung needs a job.

“Okay, young man, soo..do you ever worked before?” Mr.Park  crossed his arms.

“Never!” Jinyoung simply answered still with arrogant style and you glared at him.

“Oh, is that so? Okay, now tell me what things you’re good at!”

Jinyoung kept silent for  a while,

“Um, i’m good at bowling, playing golf, riding horse, and recently i also learn shooting !” he smiled confidently more like cocky.

“Very impressive young boy..but that’s all are useless here!!” Mr. Park rolled his eyes and you just sighed.

“What?! USELESS YOU SAID? YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HARD TO LEARN THOSE THINGS  AHJUSSI, AISH,,SO OLD FASHIONEDII!!” Jinyoung raised his voice and sighed.

Mr.Park looked surprised when Jinyoung raised his voice and you could see his face expression suddenly changed.

You pulled Jinyoung out of restaurant quickly before Mr.Park get more pissed off.

“Aish,you.. PABO!!” You hit his head.

“Argh!! What is that for?? It hurts you know!” He rubbed his head.

“You worth it!” You hit his head again and he winced in pain.

“Aaarghh..go look for a job by your self then! I’m not gonna help you anymore!” You ruffled your hair in frustration.

Aishh,,now Mr.Park will scold me because of what this pabo’ve done  -___-“

You left Jinyoung alone at outside while you back in to restaurant.

And your prediction was correct! Mr.park kept nagging at you, complaining about how impolite this Jinyoung kid, and blah..blah..and the only thing you can do is only apologyze.

****

After workhours  end..

You fixed your things and prepared to go home. Then you saw Jinyoung still stood in front of restaurant while looking around at the street.

“You still here? So have you got any job?”  You asked him curiosly.

“Not yet! Gaah,,i’m hungry, let’s go home, i want to eat your ramyeon again” He grinned innocently and dragged you home. 

***

At your home...

“~~~-ah, i’m hungry, cook a ramyeon for me now!” Jinyoung chirped again.

“No! You should cook by yourself! And make one for me too!” You widen your eyes.

“But..i don’t know how to cook ramyeon?” He pouted.

“Then just read the instructions on the wrap, you pabo!!” You hit his head again.

“Aaahh,,why do you always hit my head! So mean! fine i’ll cook but just for me!”Jinyoung rubbed his head and walked towards kitchen.

....

“Uhm, okay, first boil the  water..then add the noodles and the seasoning..and it’s done!Pfft, just like this? It’s quite easy!” Jinyoung read the instruction just as your suggestion.

Then he started cooking just as the instruction.

“Ahh, smelled so delicious, now it’s time for testing!!” He smiled happily, satisfied by his simple work. He turned off the stove and took the pan enthusiastically, totally forgot that it’s damn hot. “AARGHHH!!!” He screamed out of his lungs.

You quickly ran to the kitchen when heard his shouts.

“What now??” You looked at him annoyingly and saw his fingers that hurts because of the heat. Then you quickly took his fingers and put them to his ears.

“Wh-what are you doing?” He stuttered by your act and bit blushed.

“You should do this when you get hurt because of  touching something hot! Just back to the room, i’ll take care of this! Aish..you’re so useless!” You hush-ed him and rolled your eyes.

Jinyoung puffed his cheeks and then walked back to the room and watched TV. Then you came with his ramyeon and some medicine. You treat his wounds and asked him to eat. After that you ignoring him to watch your favourite drama again.

While eating Jinyoung looked at you secretly. You were always out of space everytime you watch dramas. Then he chuckled when you became angry because of the scene and cursed the actress. Haha, she’s so weird..yet..cute.

“Here..eat this too!” Jinyoung tried feeding you.

“Err..no, thanks, i’m not hungry!” You shook your head.

“Aww, come on, this is the first time i cook something, and you must be glad to be the first person to taste it!” Jinyoung pouted.

“Um..fine,” You said –aah and he started feeding you happily. You smiled at his childish act.

“Hm, maybe this Jinyoung is useless, but he is so cute too..”You mumbled to yourself but loud enough to be heard by Jinyoung.

“Ow, did you just say that i’m cute,huh?” He grinned and winked at you.

“A-aniyo, i didn’t say anything!” You blushed.

“Aww, really?? But i heard someone said that? Who do you think she is? A ghost?“He continued teasing you.

“I-i’m sleepy! I’m gonna sleep first! Don’t forget to wash your bowl!” You quickly stood up and walked towards your room.

Ahaha,! It’s funny to , she’s so cute but a harsh girl too.

Jinyoung smiled to himself while holding his head.

 

Finally an update :D

Thanks for subscribers and readers

and mianhe for very long update X( well,

i'm kinda confused to update cuz i also have another 2 stories on going,

such a bad author i know ><  kkkk but i won't abandon ma story ;

Hope you'll like it <3