I am sorry

Open Your Eyes and Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wasn’t sure if Taehyung was just being stupid or oblivious. 

After that night quarrel, Jungkook left Taehyung in the morning to their dorm because he clearly was mad, and emberassed, and all; but instead the latter man was nagging Jungkook for leaving him behind when he was home like their quarrel had never happened the night before.

“Why are you leaving me? You know it’s kinda lonely to walk home alone, beside I actually want to eat breakfast with you in nearby restorant we used to eat when we were trainies.”

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung unbelievably. 

Maybe being an actor really did good on him, or maybe Taehyung just didn’t want to show the other members that they had have a stupid quarrel the night before.

“Sorry hyung.” Jungkook was just silently mumbling the apologize because the other hyungs were watching.

.

It really annoys Jungkook how Taehyung behave like he don’t know Jungkook’s feeling eventhough he clearly know after the damn night Jungkook unintentionally confess that Taehyung mean the world to him. Everything just being so normal, too normal indeed. Jungkook don’t know why he was so annoyed when he should be really happy that Taehyung play dumb on it, but still...

“Jungkook, do you wanna come with us?” 

Jimin popped his head from behind Jungkook’s room door. Jungkook who was lying while playing video game on his ipad just glanced at him without paused the said game.

“Where?”

“Han River.”

After he heard Jimin’s answer, Jungkook now paused the game and glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. 

“Now?” Jungkook raised his brows at Jimin just to make sure he really was invited Jungkook to go to Han River at 11 o’clock.

“Yes.”

“Who’s coming?"

“Me, Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung. Taehyung maybe if he willingly to come.”

“Where is he now?”

“Way back home, but I’ll call him to stop by Han river.”

If there were Taehyung, Jungkook should be not coming. But he wanted to come to eat the delicious ramen though.

“Why Namjon and Yoongi hyung aren’t coming?”

“Yoongi hyung is sleeping, and Namjoon hyung is still in the studio.”

Namjoon maybe would be back soon, and actually Jungkook wanted to sleep early before he came. But the ramen... but Taehyung would be there too.

“Are you coming or not?” the man on the door seemed became impatient.

“No. I’m not in the mood to go anywhere right now.” The younger man on bed grinned.

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Fine,” then he slammed the door, leaving Jungkook to resume his game again.

After 30 minutes Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin left, Jungkook just finished with his game and came out from his room to have a drink of water before properly went to sleep.

Jungkook didn’t expect Namjoon to come home early, but the sound of clicked front door said the other wise.

“You are home hyung?” Jungkook slammed the refrigerator door close without seeing who’s actually coming.

“Yeah.” The deep voice whose not other than Kim Taehyung's replied. Jungkook turned to him quickly just to goggle at him. His heart beat increased that the sound of it could be heard by the owner.

“What are you doing here? Aren't you coming with Jimin hyung to Han river?"

"Nah, he said you didn't come."

Taehyung put a white plastic bag he had been carrying on the table and took out two pack of large portion ramen.

Upon heard Taehyung nonchalant answer, a butterflies in Jungkook stomach flipped and left a flattery sensasion in his gut. 

He didn't come because I wasn't there.

"I'd like to have a ramen with you." He flashed a charming smile then prepare to cook the ramen.

Jungkook seemed couldn't reject.

.

It was really awkward--Jungkook and Taehyung were never awkward before. Jungkook waiting in dinning table while Taehyung tried hard to make them the best ramen, no conversation at all. When Jungkook tried to help by offering to cut vegatable, Taehyung told him to just sit and let him do everything alone.

It was the first time since their quarrel that Jungkook and Taehyung were left alone, because Jungkook would always avoid the occurrence if it was about to happen. But tonight he stayed in there, tapping his index finger nervously against his thigh. He wanted to leave but he actually wanted to stay.

"So Jungkook, why didn't you come with Jimin?" Taehyung suddenly asked while he still stiring a noodle in the boiling red water, not bother to look at Jungkook because he didn't want to disappoint himself by seeing the disgust expresion. But actually, Jungkook quite taken aback that he gasped a little.

"I was about to sleep when he asked me."

Jungkook had a feeling that Jimin told Taehyung he didn't want to join after knew Taehyung probably coming too--Jimin, Jungkook thought, knew that something was off between Taehyung and him.

"I think it's ready"

Taehyung turned the stove off and hoisted the pan onto table right in front of Jungkook.

Even they eat in silence, usually Taehyung would be noisy with his tale when they had a meal, but the silence was too uncomfortable that Jungkook wanted to break it.

"How's the shooting hyung?"

From the vapored ramen between them, Jungkook saw Taehyung smiled a little--the smile that was not fake like he was trying to show Jungkook all this time. It was like... the first time since... now Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter