open your eyes and love me

Open Your Eyes and Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Jungkook hates when he has to wake up in the middle of the night—whether it is because he was thristy or because he had to go to the toilet. Because after that, it will hard to fall asleep again with Namjoon’s loud snore fill the silence of their bedroom.


Other members thought that Jungkook fits really well as Namjoon’s roommate. Jungkook sleep like a corpse, they said. It is the best way to cope Namjoon’s loud snore; you better sleep like a dead. They also thought it better to give Jungkook a room with Namjoon so that the youngest could learn much from the leader instead of Taehyung he like to play with. 


Jungkook will always like to be roommate with Taehyung by the way. He was talking about it all the time before they moved to the house which had enough room they occupy right now. But of course the hyungs know it was a bad idea, because those two dumb and dumber combined in one room would become a total disaster. Taehyung would probably never going to sleep and kinda will play a game with willingly Jungkook. And by the way, the hyungs just don’t want to sleep in the same room with Namjoon. Not because they hate him, it is just because they are no better in coping with the sound of his snore.

 

If Jungkook could turn back the time, he would come back to last night event and decline Jimin’s offer to eat spicy chicken with him in newly open restorant near their dorm. But he’s not too sure if he would do that, those chickens were really tasty. Jungkook can still imagine the burning sensasion on the tip of his tounge, and how the soft and crips combined as a perfection. But as a result, in four hours his stomach starts to clench and he has to wake up from his tranquilly sleep then go to the toilet.


It stranges how his drowsiness gone easyly with the pup that flunk into the toilet hole. Jungkook hates for being 100% awake because it will hard to go back to sleep again. With the tired sigh, he watches Namjoon unstirred figure beneath his own bunk as he tramps back to their shared room. His loud snore could be heard from outside, by the way. And as expected, after five minutes Jungkook lays in his bed, trying to call the drowsy that won’t come back because it was to loud in there, he can’t stand it. Jungkook kicks his blanket to go to the kitchen and have a refreshing drink. He takes some gulp of cold water and starts to debate with himself whether he must go back try to sleep in his room again or he just need to sleep on the sofa.


“Who’s there?” someone’s calling. His voice hoarse and as Jungkook wheels to that someone, Jungkook sees a tall figure stumbling toward him.


“Taehyung hyung?” He calls for confirmation. Jungkook narrows his eyes, because the kitchen light is off and it’s too dim to see. 


“Oh, it’s you.” 


Taehyung streching his neck, already recognizing the sound calling his name. Half-asleep, Jungkook can tell, Taehyung pulls refigerator open and drink some gulp of water.


“Why don’t you sleep Jungkook?” as the water flow in his digestive, Taehyung’s conscius seems increased.


“I can’t. It’s too loud in my room.” Jungkook pouts.


Taehyung lets a rasping chuckle sipped from his mouth as he closes the refigerator door with a soft bang. Jungkook just realises his heart beat hastening with that beautiful rasping voice of Taehyung. 


And also with a soft touch in his shoulder.


“Poor you.” Taehyung taps Jungkook’s shoulder and countinue to chuckle with that damn rasping voice of him.


“Wanna sleep in my bed tonight?”


Goddamnit yes!


“Isn’t that too narrow for two of us?” 


Good point Jungkook! Now, he would thinking about it and draw back his off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter