BODY

BODY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Body

 

 

Taehyun did not bother to cover the gape he was now showcasing, his eyes barely blinking at what he was currently watching. Maybe his pulse even stopped, he’ll never know. He’d been avoiding this video since forever, to that extent where he even visited Jeju Island, just to get away from the unbearable hype of September 8’s 00:00.

But of course, their leader doesn’t know that.

Seungyoon, as naïve as he can be, grabbed Taehyun by the shoulder as soon as they met at their house. He was alone because the other members are out – Jinwoo and Seunghoon said they’ll talk about something important just between the two of them while Minho was preparing for the Inkigayo debut of his and Bobby’s songs, but the Busan boy assured Taehyun that they’ll all going to be back later that evening. He cheerily asked what Taehyun’s comments are on Minho’s “Body” music video after welcoming him with a rather tight embrace and asking somethings about his Jeju visit, to which the fair boy only replied with a forced laughter and a cold:

“I haven’t seen it.”

And instead of leaving him alone to do whatever the hell he wants to like what Taehyun thought the other would do, Seungyoon asked him to wait a bit, as the excited boy in front of him take his iPad out and after a few clicks, showed Taehyun the freakin’ video.

He wanted to look away so many times (especially that time when they zoom into that damned ! Was that even necessary!?) but figured Seungyoon would not easily let him go either so he decided to just play along, his best poker face intact until that one scene.

And here we are, with Sengyoon’s muffled fanboying by the sidelines, totally oblivious to Taehyun’s clenching fists, knitting brows, and bottom lip biting where he’s starting to feel a clot of blood threatening to swell  as he watched the pool scene.

The POOL-LET’S-EAT-EACH-OTHER’S-TONGUE-SCENE to be exact.

“I have to get going,” Taehyun finally breathe, amazed that his voice did not crack and pretended to look at his wrist watch, thankful that he actually wore one.

“Oh but finish it first! It’s almost done! It’s really amazing!” Seungyoon pressed, literally shoving the iPad to his face.

He slowly backed away from the gadget that’s almost kissing his nose. And just to be fair, without anyone telling him, Taehyun knows the music is amazing.

The video? That’s another story entirely.

“Yes hyung,” He pleaded, his voice was a bit strained now, “I’ll watch it again some other time. I’m really tired.”

To Taehyun’s relief, Seungyoon gave him a worried look as he hurriedly stashed the iPad between the couch pillows and apologized to the maknae, even escorting him back to his room, with some of the other’s bags in tow.

Taehyun was finally alone in his room, so he decided to release the sigh he didn’t know he was holding.

It was already around 9 pm, and he doesn’t want to see the sunshine boy anytime soon.

Damn it Minho.

Taehyun went home to Hanam right after that. Seungyoon was already sleeping in his room and the others were still not there when he decided, on a whim, after he got a message from his brother that there will be no one in their house because they are celebrating a close friend’s birthday bash that will last all weekend staying in a hotel, to enjoy solitude instead of making everyone in the house feel uncomfortable with the despicable aura he’s sure to share with them just to spoil everybody’s mood.

He’s still not sure what he wants to do with the situation on hand anyway, so he wanted to think.

Once he was settled on his brother’s bed (that was his before and one that his brother rarely use anyway), Taehyun’s thoughts drifted back to the reason why he escaped in the first place.

He needed to think.

But how could he when his phone kept on lighting up?

With little resolve, he finally reached for his phone to see a hundred messages and voicemails from the others, but most of them were from the one person he’s dreading to talk to – Minho. He wanted to do nothing with him anymore – that was the first thing that came to mind, not after the guy broke his promise of not kissing anyone else – on act or not.

So why, heavens help him, did Taehyun open the voicemail notification once he saw Minho’s name on it?

“Taehyunnie, Leader Kang said you were just at the house… where are you now? I can explain… please let me explain… YG couldn’t let it go – said my acting was crappy – I had to kiss her, but that doesn’t mean anything!”

Minho’s voice was ragged and distorted, like he had been running around. And maybe he is, looking for Taehyun. That thought merely passed by Taehyun’s thinking as he immediately swiveled the blame on the other.

Then you should have just fake sick or something.

Or chose like another actor to act in your place.

You’re a singer, damn it.

But those thoughts will just be inside Taehyun’s head. As he continued listening to the voicemails and reading some texts, in him, he knows it too well though: he knows that YG is not someone to no to.

But Minho is still blame-able.

So he finally turned to type in a message:

“You seemed pretty into it.”

Not a few seconds after, his phon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter