Chingu

My Truesome Twice OTP Story

The Park couple and the Hirai couple are heading to the Hirai resident home.

 

 

Before the Park couple and the sleeping baby enter their car, Nayeon brought out the flowers from her flower shop which she placed it in the car,"Park Jihyo! Park Myoui Mina! Chukkahamnida!"

Jihyo and Mina were surprised,"Aigoo!"

Jihyo take the flowers and thank Nayeon,"Thanks Nayeon unnie! You're always thoughtful."

"Unnie, gomawo!", said Mina as she's more grateful to Nayeon.

 

"Anyways, let's head to our house for dinner!", said Nayeon as she get in the car. Nayeon in her driver's seat while Momo is sitting next to her wife. Nayeon start the engine of the car and drive. The Park couple enter their car and Mina put Chaeng at the backseat while the little tiger cub is sleeping peacefully in her dreamland. Jihyo in her driver's seat and start the engine and drive.

Both family cars are starting their journey.

 

The Hirai family car when that Nayeon was driving. Momo looks at her wife,"Yeobo, you remembered that time when Mina got pregnant, Jihyo was surprised and she can't believe that she'll be the father to the baby. Mina reminded me of you. I mean when you were pregnant with Dahyun."

Nayeon giggle,"Hehe! Dahyun is like you very active and eats all the time! Like appa, like child. These days she slowly learn how to walk. Not long enough, she's gonna learn how to talk."

"When that Mina got pregnant, I gave Jihyo some advice of being the father to the baby. To be a father is like, life goes on with food and love. For you, when you give advice to Mina of being the mother to the child..."

Nayeon cuts off her husband's conversation,"Okay okay! I know those kind of things already." Nayeon continue to talk, "As Mina gave birth to Chaeyoung, that Jihyo cried for joy because of becoming a father. Pity that Mina. She nearly die after giving birth to Chaeyoung. To repay the Park family after what I did for Mina, that's why we gave them a family dinner with us."

Momo kiss her wife's cheek,"Yeobo, you're such a kind person and I'm glad that I marry a woman who is educated."

Nayeon feels blush,"That's very sweet of you, Moguri!"

 

The Park family car Jihyo drives behind the Hirai couple. Baby Tiger Chaeng was sleeping peacefully in her dreamland.

The Park family car sounds very peaceful when the car tune with romantic music from the radio.

 

"Mina-yah, you know how much I love you so much in my heart.", said Jihyo as she drive by giving compliments to her beautiful wife.

"Dae! I knew that you're going to say that to me.", said Mina as she was blushing which reminded her how she met Jihyo.

 

Mina starts to talk about the past,"Actually Jihyo! You were the nicest person who return my journal during our college years. When you work at the café, you are the first person who approach me."

When Jihyo was driving, her heart feel the same way,"Same thoughts here! Anyways, when you were struggling to give birth to Chaeyoung, I pray to the God and please the doctor to save you. If not for Chaeyoung being born, you would have died along with her as well. Then again I might have a feeling that you and Chaeng will leave me all alone in the world. Thank God that you and Chaeng are alive."

 

While driving along the way, Mina give a kiss on Jihyo's cheek,"God bless you Miss Park Jihyo and I'm lucky to marry someone who is nice, loyal and always work very hard even make huge sacrifices like you."

Mina check on the baby tiger Chaeyoung at the backseat who is still sleeping in her dreamland. Mina smiles at her baby tiger cub,"I'm glad that I'm fated for Chaeyoung being born safely even me."

 

 

Flashback about 5 months ago

 

 

Mina was screaming in pain when Momo and Nayeon accompanied her while Nayeon driving on the way to the hospital. "Momoring, hurry and call Jihyo!"

Momo nods her head.

Momo take out her phone and call Jihyo,"Yoboseyo Jihyo ah! You better get to Seoul National University Hospital right now. Mina is about to give birth. You just finish work. Good! Get over there and we'll meet up. Bye!" Momo hangs up.

 

Not quite far from Nayeon's shop, that takes about 15 minutes to get to the Seoul National University Hospital.

 

When suddenly, they arrived and shortly by 3 minutes later, Jihyo shows up.

Nayeon and Momo brought Mina out from their car and Jihyo yells for help,"Is there a doctor who can help my wife? My wife is giving birth!"

 

"That would be me! I'll be able to assist you dear cousin! Doctor Park Jinwoo is here!"

"Oppa, help Mina!" Mina was given a wheelchair and Jinwoo bring her to the emergency room.

"Come with me Jihyo ah!", said Jinwoo.

Jihyo was panicking and held onto her wife's hands,"Mina, please keep breathing. Just try to stay calm and breathe."

Mina keeps on breathing, "I'm beginning to feel the pain inside me!"

 

Meanwhile outside the emergency room, Nayeon and Momo pray for Mina and her child to safety.

"Mina, please comeback to safety! Dear God, please save Mina and her child!", said Nayeon as she pray to the God by holding close to her hands.

Momo also held her hand and pray,"God, please save the family! Park Jihyo will be a father to the child."

 

 

Later in the emergency room, there was Jihyo holding onto Mina's hands by encouraging her wife, "Mina, keep on breathing and push hard. Push push and keep pushing!"

 

"Mina ah, you must keep on trying! You are doing great!", said Doctor Jinwoo.

 

Mina look at Jihyo while struggling to breathe,"Jihyo ah, what if one of us can't survive? If I die, please choose the baby!"

 

Jihyo held onto Mina's hands by not giving up,"Mina, don't say that and I know that the both of you can survive. Let the God save you and our baby. Promise me that you will not leave me."

 

Jihyo shed in tears,"Doctor Jinwoo! Please save Mina!"

"Mina-yah, please keep on trying and don't give up. You're almost there!", Doctor Jinwoo encourage her.

With Mina screaming loud,"ARGGH! ARGGH!"

According to the doctor, Mina was supposed to give birth on an early of the next following month of May but the baby is due birth on late April. The baby is breech means coming out from the  instead of the head.

 

When suddenly, Mina use all of her effort in breathing, there was a baby crying.

Mina collapse afterwards.

 

"Thank you God for saving my child!", said Jihyo as she look at her newborn child with a weak smile.

Jihyo look at Mina's beautiful face after she collapsed in a coma and hold onto her wife's hands,"Mina, you did it! Thanks to the God for saving our child. I can't believe that I became a father and you are the mother to our child."

 

When suddenly leaving the emergency room, Nayeon and Momo were waiting for Jihyo outside, "Jihyo ah, how is Mina and the baby?"

 

Jihyo's face suddenly sulk,"Mina is..."

Momo ask, "What about Mina? Is she.....?"

Jihyo answer as she wipe her tears with her weak smile,"Mina is in a coma. She won't be conscious for a while due to the trauma birth experience. Both of them will be here in the meantime."

"Thank you God for saving Mina and her newborn child.", Nayeon and Momo said as they thank to the God.

 

 

Flashback ends

 

 

When suddenly, they have arrived at the Hirai resident home.

 

Jihyo parking her car and say,"Yeobo, we're here!"

Mina suddenly a bit space out,"Omo! We're here already!?"

Jihyo glare at her wife,"Yeobo, are you alright? You seem like daydreaming!"

Mina unbuckle her seat belt and get off the car,"It's nothing really!"

 

Mina open the back door and take her sleeping baby tiger cub from the backseat.

 

 

When they enter the house, dinner is set for them.

 

Jihyo and Mina sat on the table. Their baby tiger cub Chaeng suddenly woke up and place her on the baby chair. Jihyo stare at her baby tiger cub,"Chaeng ah, you are awake!" Chaeng give a cute glance at her parents and Mina pat the tiger cub's nose,"Park Chaeyoung ah, you surely know when you are going to wake up." The tiger cub smile at her mother even she look at her father giggle.

Nayeon and Momo brought their baby tofu face Dahyun.

 

Chaeyoung stare at the tofu face baby and Dubu smile at the tiger cub.

 

Nayeon grabs the hand of her child Dahyun and give a cute waving gesture at Chaeyoung,"Dubu ah, this is your new friend a tiger cub. Say hello to Park Chaeyoung!"

Dahyun smiles and wave at Chaeng.

Nayeon place Dubu on the baby chair next to Chaeyoung.

 

Dinner has been settled.

 

"Itadakimasu!", both of the family say out loud before eating.

They are having jokbal, bulgogi, teriyaki and other kinds of food for dinner.

The mothers Nayeon and Mina feed their babies Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

 

The husbands mimic exactly what their wives do but they decided to feed their wives.

 

When that tofu face Dahyun was about to say something from that is soft of her first word which surprises her parents especially Nayeon,"Omo!"

Nayeon glare at her child,"Dubu ah, what's that you're saying?"

Momo look at Dubu,"Bwo? Dubu ah, what's the word?"

 

When Dubu says her first word and pointed at Chaeyoung,"Chingu!"

 

That surprises the parents and makes Nayeon happier,"Omo! Dubu ah, Oh My God! That's your first word!"

The Park family were surprised even baby tiger Chaeng smiles at her chingu.

Jihyo looks proud of her friend's baby,"Way to go, Nabong unnie! Your teaching as a mother really paid off!"

Mina look at Chaeng and glares at the tiger by lifting her in her arms,"Chaeng ah, your friend! Yes! Chingu!"

Dubu smile adorably at Chaeng. 

 

 

Later after dinner time, it was the babies bath time.

 

MiNayeon moms are giving their babies a bath.

"Chaeng ah, it's bath time for you little tiger." said Mina as she lift up the the tiger.

"Dubu ah, bath time for you!", said Nayeon as she lift up the tofu face baby.

 

 

In the bathroom which is located upstairs next to the master bedroom. Hirai residents bathroom is heaven and bigger different from the Park residents bathroom.

 

It's bubble bath time for Dubu and Chaeng.

 

Usually the kids are happy when it comes to bubble bath. There are 2 bath tubs for the babies. One for Dubu and the other one for guests. Nayeon adds water and then puts some baby shower gel. Mixing them together and forms a lot of bubbles.

 

MiNayeon moms gently put their babies in the bath tub. Not only to give them an ordinary bath time, they include squeaky toys.

Chaeng is really looking happy. Mina noticed how happy that her child Chaeyoung is enjoying. Mina scrubs her child's body from the top to the bottom. Chaeng seems to be enjoying her bath time.

Nayeon scrubs Dahyun's body from the top to the bottom and the little Dubu smiles adorably at Chaeng and looks happier when Dubu doesn't feel lonely.

"Dubu ah, you seem to be a lot happier like before.", said Nayeon as she look at her child for having a friend.

 

The kids are happy when they were enjoying the bubble bath.

 

Meanwhile at the living room, both husbands are on the sofa watching TV. Mostly they will watch the baseball game. Jihyo and Momo being 'men' when they used to spend their time together watching the real baseball game at the stadium.

Both husbands starts to make noises by cheering so loud, "HIT THE BALL! IT'S A HOMERUN!"

Their wives can hear from the master bedroom while they are putting the kids clothes. Nayeon put Dahyun a Charmander onesie and Mina put a tiger onesie.

 

Both of them lift up their kids and walk to the living room.

There's Nabongs loud voice,"MOGURI! WHEN WILL YOU EVER CHANGE? CHANGE THE CHANNEL FOR OUR DUBU! LET OUR DUBU AND CHAENG WATCH CARTOON!" Nabong shouted at Moguri very loud.

Same goes for Miguri,"YAH! PARK JIHYO! Let Chaeng watch a good cartoon!"

 

Moguri nods her head and change the channel by grabbing the remote control near her distance.

 

The wives sit next to their husbands while their babies are on the laps of their fathers. The fathers are holding on to their kids.

 

The kids are enjoying their time together by watching cartoon especially cute animals they see. They smile.

 

This is the first ever family time when two families spent time together.

 

Sorry that I took the longest hiatus due to stress. I had a hectic schedule and that's why I seldomly update my fanfic. I hope you guys can understand me.