Our Anniversary is Special

My Truesome Twice OTP Story

At the Park resident, it was a beautiful morning and there were birds chirping. That can be heard when Mina wake up. She woke up like a goddess. When Mina gets up from her bed, suddenly the baby starts to cry.

 

 

"Uwaah! Uwah! Uwaah!", the baby tiger cries very loud.

"Omo! Chaeyoung ah, are you alright? Are you having a bad dream?", Mina quickly carries the crying tiger cub and soothe her.

"Uwaaa! Uwaah!" The baby keeps on crying.

 

When suddenly, there was her husband's loud voice, "MINA, bring the baby to me!"

Mina pass the baby to her husband Park Jihyo and the baby stop crying when she patted the little tiger cub. Jihyo woke up from her sleep as she woke up with her eyes open.

Jihyo knows the reason why Chaeyoung cries,"I know you were trying to wake appa up. I know you need appa to do aegyo on you."

 

There goes Mina smiling by looking at her hubby Jihyo doing aegyo at the baby," Park Chaeyoung ah, are you having a dream about Tigger? You really had a dream about Tigger, aren't you?"

That causes the baby to smile and laugh at her appa's aegyo. The little cub finally calm down.

 

Jihyo got out from her bed and pass the baby to her wife. "There! Mina, our little tiger has finally calm down." Mina carries the little tiger cub and soothe her.

Mina walks out from the bedroom, "Jihyo ah, the little cub woke you up because it's time for you to go to work. Now take a shower and clean yourself up."

Mina brings the little tiger cub downstairs. She put Chaeng on the baby chair.

 

 

Later, Jihyo came out from the bathroom and wipe herself with the towel by wiping her hair and dry her hair. She put on her black pants and shirt. She comb her hair.

 

Jihyo goes down the stairs and join her wife and child. When Mina was feeding Chaeng with porridge, Jihyo enters the kitchen and suddenly Chaeng makes a sound. "Hehe!" It seems like Chaeng will make that sound when she knows that would be her appa. The little tiger cub always smile at her appa.

"Omo! Jihyo ah!", said Mina as she look surprised.

"Waeyo? Why are you looking at me like that, Miguri?", said Jihyo as she glance at her wife.

 

Jihyo hugs Mina and the older girl is 1cm short than Mina.

"Chaeyoung has your loudness! That's why she's like a tiger!", said Mina by complimenting to Jihyo.

"Chaeng has a small mole like her omma.", said Jihyo.

 

When Jihyo hugs her wife, she knows that Mina doesn't regret marrying Jihyo at all,"I know that kind of feeling! You really have no regrets marrying me!"

Mina felt the same way as Jihyo does,"You better believe that I went through a pregnancy and going through the painful birth experience just to give you a little tiger cub to this world."

"I need to take a shower and please look after Chaeng for me! Now eat your breakfast and go to work.", said Mina and patted Jihyo's .

Jihyo sit down and eats her breakfast, "Chaeyoung ah, let's eat with appa!"

Jihyo eats her breakfast made of pancakes and sausages. Jihyo really love her wife's cooking made of Western style. When Jihyo eats her breakfast, she make silly faces to her little tiger cub and made her laugh.

Later, Jihyo place the tiger cub on the baby play chair in the living room. There goes the little tiger cub Chaeng being very active playing happily.

 

 

When Mina came out from the master bedroom, she saw Jihyo playing with Chaeyoung and smiles at her hubby. She walks towards Jihyo and Mina wraps her arm around the back of her waist, "Jihyo ah, you are such a sweet loving father."

 

When Jihyo gets up, she smiles and felt the love from her sweet wife, "I know that you are going to say that to me!"

"I think I am heading for work now! Bye bye little tiger! Appa is going to work!", said Jihyo as she give the aegyo to the baby tiger and kiss her on the cheek. The tiger cub smiles.

Jihyo walks to the door and wears her shoes. Mina hugs Jihyo and kiss Jihyo to the lips,"Seobang ah, don't forget to pick up the flowers from Nayeon's flower shop. That's for our wedding anniversary tomorrow!"

When Jihyo realized, "Omo! How can I forgot it's tomorrow?"

Mina hugs Jihyo at her waist,"Jihyo ah, how can you possibly forget?"

Jihyo tells her wife,"Omo! I realized that I have a meeting in the afternoon."

Mina suddenly feel bad for Jihyo and beg her in English in her aegyo tone, "Oh My God Park Jihyo! Please do this for me! Our anniversary is special and it's very important to me!"

Jihyo calms her wife down,"Okay okay! I will try to talk to Yuju. I need to check with her if she's available tomorrow. I am still waiting for Wendy unnie's call when she confirm to comeback tomorrow. She just came back with her family from Canada. I need to call the CEO to postpone the meeting if possibly can."

 

Before Jihyo leave, Mina reminds her hubby again,"Hubby, don't forget to pick up the flowers from Nayeon's flower shop later around 7:30pm. Her shop closes 9:30pm. Okay?"

Jihyo nods her head and smile at her wife,"Okay! I will pick it up later since I am finishing 7pm. I love you Miguri!"

Mina walk towards Jihyo and gives her a peck on Jihyo's lips,"Seobang ah, don't forget! Bye!"

 

 

When Jihyo enters the car, she drives off to work.

 

Park Jihyo has been in a relationship with Mina for the past 3 years during college since she used to work part-time at her father's cafe when Mina used to visit the cafe. After Jihyo and Mina graduated from college, Jihyo starts to work at cafe from part-time to full-time barista and Mina runs a ballet school. 3 years of relationship, they got married 4 months later after their college days. Having a 4 months old baby Chaeyoung really makes their day brighter. Chaeyoung has her Jihyo appa's loudness and eyes and her Mina omma's mole. It's nearly their 2nd year Anniversary which is the next day. Mina really doesn't regret marrying Jihyo.

 

Mina close the door. She sees baby tiger Chaeng play with her stuffed toy Tigger. She patted the little tiger cub's head,"Don't worry little cub! Appa will be home later!" Mina starts her routine by doing the house chores.

 

 

At Im Hirai's resident. The morning routine is not like the Park Family. Like the usual, the one year old tofu face Dahyun woke up and she knows that she will not make her mother mad.

There was her mother Im Nayeon. "Dubu ah, did you just wake up and you want to wake your appa?" Dahyun nods her head and Nayeon lift her baby and bring the baby to her sleeping appa.

 

There was Hirai Momo sleeping in her pink pajamas. Normally she sleeps and dreams about jokbal(pig's feet). Nayeon has to wake her pabo husband up and brought Dubu to her appa. Dahyun pats her sleeping appa and suddenly Momo open her eyes sleepily and sees her baby, "Dubu ah!"

There goes Momo and cuddle the baby by patting to the back. Momo gets up and there was her wife Nayeon standing in front of her,"Omo! Yeobo, how long have you been standing here?"

Nayeon answers at her sleeping husband,"For awhile obviously! Clean yourself up and take a shower. Now wake up and go to work or no jokbal for you."

 

Momo gets up from the bed and yawn by stretching herself.

 

She walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

Nayeon goes downstairs to the kitchen while carrying Dahyun. Her maid serves them breakfast with Japanese style. Nayeon was rich under her mother's inheritance. Plus, she owns a flower shop which is not far from home.

 

Nayeon put little baby Dubu on the baby chair and eats her breakfast while feeding the baby a little bit of Japanese omelette rolls and some porridge into Dubu's mouth. Dahyun seems to be very delighted by the maid's cooking.

 

Later, Momo just clean herself up and go downstairs. She enters the kitchen obviously can smell something good. It's definitely her lucky day. She sees her wife feeding baby Dubu and Momo grabs a bite of the breakfast including jokbal(the maid obviously didn't forget her master's favorite food).

Nabongs stares at her hubby Moguri while eating omelette roll, "You and Dahyun are the same. Both of you are shikshins."

Moguri says as she chew her food, "Of course our little Dubu inherits my craving for food." Momo look at her baby,"Am I right Dubu ah?"

Dahyun smiles at her appa when she eats happily.

Nayeon chews her food as usual. She also take jokbal and omelette rolls. Some of Nayeon's food feed to Dubu a little and give Dubu the milk bottle. "Dubu ah, here's your milk bottle!"

 

 

Later after their breakfast, Nayeon carries the little baby eagle Dahyun while drinking her milk bottle by placing on the baby play chair.

 

"Master Momo and Mistress Nayeon, have a safe trip there on your way to work. I will take care of Dahyun for you! Allow me to carry out my duty!" The maid bows to them.

 

Nayeon and Momo kiss their baby Dahyun on her cheeks. "Dubu ah, be good. We'll be home later!", said Nayeon by kissing Dahyun on the forehead. "My little Dubu! Appa will be home later with your omma!", said Momo by pressing the nose and kissing Dahyun on it. Both kisses from her parents causes little eagle to smile.

Both of them wave at Dahyun and their maid,"Bye little Dubu! Omma and appa will be home later! Make sure you take care of Dahyun for us, Sayaka! We'll be home for dinner. Give us rice and jokbal for dinner."

The maid Sayaka spoke Japanese, "Hai!" Sayaka closes the door. Sayaka knows that their master and mistress will normally come home before 8pm and she will normally cook Japanese or Korean food.

 

 

Both of them enter the car and Nayeon is at the driver seats. They entered the car and drive to work. Normally Nayeon drives Momo to Momo's dance studio which is not very far from Nayeon's flower shop.

"Yeobo, if Jihyo comes by, say hello to her for me!", said Momo and kiss her wife's cheek.

Nayeon nods her head before she drove away, "Dae! If you see ever see Mina, say hello to her but..."

Nayeon adds a warning to Momo,"If you ever flirt with Mina, I will come and kill you. You know what I mean! Get a slap from me!" Nayeon give a fierce glance by showing her hand sign of giving Moguri a slap.

Momo looks scared of her wife and nods her head, "Arasso! I will make sure of saying hello to her."

Before Nayeon drives away, she say bye to her hubby by waving, "Jagiya, make sure to comeback for dinner later. Annyeong!"

Momo waves at her wife, "Yeobu, I love you!"

 

Nayeon drives off to her flower shop. She really cared for her husband Hirai Momo and her daughter Dahyun. Nayeon knows how greasy of Momo and always flirts with girls. Nayeon will definitely wanna slap her hubby Moguri if Momo flirts with other girls(especially Jihyo's wife Mina). No matter what happens, Nayeon will always love her husband Momo.

 

Sorry for the late chapter updates because I have a schedule and it's really tiring for me. Anyways, I will update the 2nd chapter during my free time.