Masked confession

It was you from the start

A We try to hide our feeling
But we forgot that our eye speaks
- anonymous

Yoona ,Myungsoo chapter

 

November 7th 2015



" tell me why? " Myungsoo demanded holding yoona arm to stop her from moving. Yoona stop and look at him…

" Cut " the director call " good take. 5 min to the next sene " yoona and Myungsoo smile to say they hear it and move to a corner.

 Yoona flip through her script again while Myungsoo grab a bottle of water. " Myungsoo who do you like?" Yoona ask suddenly and Myungsoo almost spit out his drink " who I like? why? " he replies nervously buy Yoona did not notice it " just curious our next sene is confession after all " The conversation was Cut short when the director calls them back " standby!"

"I'm leaving cause ...I'm in love with you " Yoona say without looking back " I know that I should not and I try to stop myself but …"


Myungsoo hug her mid-sentence " what if I like you too?"  Yoona look back this time " wha .. What?”. One look at the doe eye and Myungsoo was helpless against it " I say I like you Im Yoona . I don't know when it starts and I want it to stop too but I can't ..."

Yoona laugh hearing her name already expecting the " cut " from the director but was surprised when a lip meets her.

" cut " the director shouted " good take, nice emotion but Myungsoo the character is not Yoona but Nam Da-jung ok? Ok standby again "

Yoona look at Myungsoo who was still staring at her, his eye fill with an emotion she could not read. "sorry about that " Myungsoo turn away " it ok " Yoona say turning away too, she don't know why but Myungsoo stare make her nervous.


She touches her lip. The kiss reflects desire and longing and the word it sounds so sincere… but why Myungsoo feel that way? But the more pressing issue now is that the kiss was different ... She has acted with a few guy and none make her feel like this ...

 I must be sick! Why am I feeling like that! She need to clear her head

" Director I will just take a quick drink " she call and walk off.

Myungsoo stare at her again and he mouth his answer to a question she asks previously

The one I like is you...