12 Years Later...

25 Wishes For You, 25 Wishes For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jongin! Come 'ere" 

 

They were in the tree house that they used to play in. It was quite dusty; they haven't been in there for years so they decided to clean it.

 

"How many times do I have to tell you! It's Jongin Oppa!"

 

She rolled her eyes and continued to beckoned him over. Sometimes Jongin can be really annoying, she just wanted to slap that 'handsome' face of his. Tsk handsome my , Soojung scoffed at the thought.

 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Look at what I found!"

 

He walked towards her and crouched right beside her. He saw a piece of paper in her hands and got curious.

 

"What's that in your hands?"

 

"It's my letter from Hogwarts that got lost when my owl accidently sent it to Narnia, of course it's a piece of paper, you dimwit! " 

 

One of the things Jongin hate about Soojung are her sarcastic remarks. It annoys the hell out of him. He just doesn't get why she has to replyto his simple questions with sarcasm.

 

Well if he stops asking stupid questions then maybe I would kindly answer him.

 

"Remember when we were young we made a wish list! I found it Jongin-ah!"

 

He looked at the ancient looking paper, putting all of his attention on the messy handwritings of young Jongin and Soojung.

 

"What the hell? I could barely read this"

 

"Blame yourself for having such bad handwriting. Let's compare your's to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter