12 Years Ago...

25 Wishes For You, 25 Wishes For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Kim Jongin!"

"It's Jongin Oppa for you"

"But...Seulgi gets to call you Jongin"

"That's because we're the same age"

"We were born in the same year!"

"Yeah, but you're 10 months younger than me"

"Fine, whatever"

Jung Soojung and Kim Jongin always bicker. Every second, every hour, every day. Arguing over petty and trivial matters. It gets tiring, really. If you're one of the members of the Kims or the Jungs, you would understand how loud and annoying it gets whenever they're around each other. But it's normal for best friends to quarrel, especially best friends whom you've known since forever.

There are times when they are over the top with their fightings, but there's also moments where they cherish and comfort each other when one is needed. 

 

 

After getting picked on by his classmates for doing ballet, Jongin was left alone in the corner. They called him nasty names just because he's a boy who loves ballet. He felt isolated and abandoned.

He didn't know people could be that cruel. He didn't know doing someting that you love could put you in a hard situation. He was always living in fantasy where everyone is nice and caring towards each other. Encouraging one another to pursue their dreams whether it would be to be an architect, a doctor or a dancer. But after that day, all of his fairy tale like dreams, crumbled down into dust.

He was scared of the world. He was scared of the people around him. He became self-concious. He gets paranoid whenever someone's laughing.

 

But it all changed when a stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter