LOA 1

Law of Attractions (HIATUS)
Please log in to read the full chapter

IAS

"Im Aesul, where are you?" Sehun asked when I picked up the phone.

At least, that was what I thought Sehun was saying as I shouldered my phone against my ear. I couldn't really hear his exact words because one, I was too busy putting my sweaty dancing clothes and shoes into my bag as quickly as I could and two, his voice always got really low when he was upset.

"On my way. Dance class finished a bit late. Sorry, just give me five minutes. I'll run real fast."

I heard him sigh, the kind of sigh that I had become best friends with for the past two weeks of tutorials with him. He always sighed, that man, it was like sighing was his hobby.

"Aesul. Unless you want to go home late today, you need to come fast."

Scowling. Yes, scowling was one of his hobbies as well because I almost could hear him scowling through the phone.

"Alright, alright," I hang up on him first because regardless of what I said about my Thursday dance class and it being two buildings away from the main library, he still wanted to have the tutorial today. 'Do you want to do it at the student centre, then?' I remembered him saying because student centre was much farther than the library. I was supposed to be the one who was upset here - he was not the only one who was making sacrifices. If it was up to me, I'd be in my dorm room now taking another shower and then, take a nap twenty minutes from now but no. I had to spend my afternoon learning Physics with an uptight jerk. I just have to groan at that very moment, I don't care how silly I looked like doing so while running in the direction of the library. I needed to do this, for my GPA, for that dance competition.

Just one and a half hour, Aesul. One and a half hour.

When I arrived at our usual table in the library, I was greeted by a very expected scowl from Sehun but before I could start a breathless, passionate rant, he took out an unopened bottle of water. Our library allowed drinks to be brought in but yeah, only mineral waters. There were vending machines for them inside the library, he must have bought it from there.

"Drink and sit down."

I sat down at the opposite side, giving him my phone after I took the bottle from him. He thought by giving me this, I am going to thank him and forget about the speech I have prepared for him while running here? Ha. He learned very little of me these past two weeks just like I have learned very little of Physics. I took a big gulp of that water nonetheless because well, it was there and I was tired from running. A gulp turned into two and in no time, I finished the whole bottle. I didn't even bother to control myself because this man deserved no femininity from me. I sighed contently because I could and then sighed again the way Sehun always did. A two hours dance class and now this, life felt so hard. Sehun ignored all of that, taking the empty bottle from my hand and put it inside his bag. He didn't even bother to say 'I'll throw it for you' or something equivalently sweet but he never speaks a lot, to begin with.

"Thanks, Brain," Dammit. "I mean, you know I'm mad at you for rushing me here after my dance class, right?"

"And you know you are half an hour late, right?"

I squinted my eyes to challenge him in giving a more reasonable response, like, an apology or something but he closed his eyes instead and mumbled something silently. He always did that with me as if he couldn't handle me and he was praying for some kind of strength. I mean, in what way, am I not l

Please log in to read the full chapter