The akward first date

Donghyun one shot

Disclaimer: Sorry if Donghyun seems OOC. And also Julia is my OC, so if you want to use her please ask for my premision. Also could you please tell me how you liked the one shot. I am trying to improve my writing since my dream job is to be a novelist. Now onto the story

---------------------------------------------------

Julia was in panic mode. She was a mess since she woke up late and has had a chance to clean up a bit. Also she hasn't found a nice set of clothes for her date with Donghyun. He was going to be here any time now and she couldn't be seen like this. Her red hair was a complete mess looking like a bird nest more than actual hair with all the knots and tangles in her hair. She hasn't showered yet either so she felt particualry dirty and she had some achene spots. She was a compelte nervous wreck on top of that and more than likely to make a fool of herself in front of Donghyun. The perfect Donghyun from her high school he was a third year like her, but he was always more put together than her. He was also very popular and why shouldn't he be, he is a very warm person to everyone around him. Him and his five friends were called "Boyfriend" because they alll were Boyfriend material as many girls have said before. So when Donghyun asked Julia out for a date you could understand her shock. She would've thought he would end up dating Kimberly, but instead for some reason chose to date the "Monster" as most people in the school called Julia. Julia was popular for being a complete nerd and a looner. She only had the Jo Twins and Minwoo who were a part of Boyfriend as her friends. So when Donghyun asked her out in front of most of the school it shocked about everyone except the rest of Boyfriend.

The doorbell sounds from downstairs 20 minutes later. Julia is still a mess, but it's a mangable mess so she goes downstaris. She opens the door to see Donghyun in some casual clothes unlike her. She looked suprised for a bit until Donghyun says, "I will wait for you to go get changed. We have 20 minutes before we have to be where we are going." He flashes her one of his cute smiles which makes her blush. She runs up the stairs almost tripping, but Donghyun caught her around her waist. They both freeze for a bit realzing how close they were to one another. Donghyun coughs then says, "Slow down a bit Jules we have time. I don't want you to get hurt on our first date." Julia blushes even more knwoing he knew the nickname from the twins and Minwoo. Donghyun also blushes realziing what he called her by accident. Julia says, "Oh I will be careful then.Thanks for not letting me fall Donghyun-oppa." She takes off not hearing Donghyun say, "Just call me Donghyun."

Once Julia is ready they head to a small chain restraunt. Donghyun tries to talk to her most of the way, but Julia is to shy to speak up. And when she does answer his questions it comes out sounding a bit akward. So when they arrived at the restraunt which Julia registered in her head as a pizza joint she was realived. Donghyun being the gentlmen he is opens the door for her, after he opens his door. He takes her hand in his noting it was sweaty just like his and helps her out of the car. Once the door is porperly locked they both head into the pizza joint. This particular Pizza joint was the hub bub spot for most of the kids from the different high schools. Boyfriend also happened to frequent here, and Julia has come many times herself with either the twins or Minwoo so she felt very relaxed in here. They order their food for Julia she just wanted a plain cheese pizza, while Donghyun wanted a peproni pizza. Julia smiles and asks Donghyun why he likes Peproni pizza so much. Donghyun admits he used to eat Cheese a lot when he was a kid, but when he first had peproni pizza he started to fall in love with it. Julia and Donghyun then fall silent for a bit after that not being able to come up with anything to talk about.

After the food comes they finally fall into a more comfortable slience. Donghyun and Julia notice an older couple with a kid and they both sigh fondly. Donghyun says, "I adore children a lot. In fact I do part time work at a day care." Julia smiles then says, "Yeah I love kids to, but I work at part time at a pre school." "Oh what Pre school?" The conversation finally picks up as they finish their dinner. Julia finally felt relaxed enough to tallk with Donghyun. They figure out their work places our pretty close together and vow since they have a smilar work schedlue to eat once together during a break. Julia was sad along with Donghyun, although he didn't show it that the date had to end. But Donghyun did promise when they first talked about it to bring her home by 8:00 PM. So Donghyun paid half the bill after making a point to Julia while she paid the other half.

Once they reached the car Donghyun does something a little daring. He kisses her on the cheek which made them both blush as they get into the car. Donghyun drives them back to Julia's house in a somewhat akward but comfortable silence. Once they reach Julia's house Julia pulls Donghyun close to her then kisses him on his cheek. She blushes while looking down then says, "Thanks for a great night Donghyun. I had a lot of fun." Donghyun smiles shyly then says, "Yeah I did as well. I will see you at school on Monday okay. But I will call you tommorow night before you go to sleep I swear." She smiles and then hugs him as her goodbye. Donghyun watches as his crush for so long, who is now his girlfriend walks into her house with a small smile on his face. He then fists pumps the air in victory.

The End...........