The New Slave

Rotten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting in his large desk at his leather chair,the clock was making a sound "tick tack tick tack"No one was speaking,their eyes were fixed to the couple in front of them.A woman around 45 and a man around 50.They were one of the families that took money from him so they could pay their debts,but trust me.To have to pay a debt to the Dragon was scarier than anything else.

He looked at them once again his cold eyes were making them sweat even more they had to pay him back a lot of money.They looked down when the mother decided to speak

"I-im sorry we can't afford to pay you back"She said and looked her hands,afraid what he could say to be their punishment.

"I gave you money and now you are telling me you can't pay me back?I thought that your husband---"

"No,i am sorry but i can't pay you back now"The father said and his sweat was running faster making him think that the room was hotter than before.

"So what do you think i have to do now with you?"He said and smirked.This part, that someone could not afford to pay him back was the most fun for him.The tears and the blood was something he enjoyed to see.

"No,no please l-let's make a deal"The father said and hoped the Dragon will agree

"A deal?Do you think you are in the position to make a deal with me?"He said,by the tone you could understand that he started getting angry.No one dared to even speak to him after not being able to pay him back.No ask him for a deal.

"P-please listen to me,i-if i sell my son to you.Will our debts to you be paid?"

Just then everyone in the room including the Dragon laughed.How can a person a human being.Be enough to pay the Dragon back?

"Do you think your son,will be enough for me?"

"P-please, we are giving him to you.Here look"His mother said and showed to the Dragon a photo of her son

"He just turned 16,His name is Kim Jaejoong"The mother said and felt like this was going to work when The Dragon looked again and again his photo.

"We can't give him a better life,please a--"

"Okay,you debts will be paid off when i have him in my house"The Dragon said and stood up he fixed his tie a little and left followed by other 3 members.His friends

"Find more infomation about this kid,i want him in my house by the end of the day"He said and one of them left so he could do what his friend and boss said.

The other two felt bad they knew what was going to happen to the kid.

Jaejoong stepped outside of his house,his hands in his pockets.He hasn't seen his parents from this morning and to tell the truth he wasn't sure if he missed them.He was 16 and had 2 jobs.He didn't go to school and didn't have friends.His parents wanted extra money so he had to work.

He walked down the way of the road and stopped to fix his hair a little at the window of car.He was so focused to his hair but he saw 2 guys dressed in black some steps behind him.

He felt scared,he didn't know why but he felt he had to leave quickly.This wasn't good.He started walking faster and faster but the other two guys steps were getting faster and faster,

Now he was running to escape from what?Himself didn't know either.He was running so fast that he didn't saw a car coming towards his way in the road.

The car stopped and some other guys opened the door.Before Jaejoong could turn and run 2 guys grabbed him and with force made him get in the car.A guy placed a cloth in his nose and after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter