1/1

STUDIO LUNCH

It was 3 o'clock, which meant that it was time for you to get off work. You went home real quick to prepare a lunch box and later made your way to the studio. Everyday you will drop by the studio where your boyfriend spend 24/7. The man practically lived there. 

"Hey Yongguk, I didn't have much time to prepare a good lun-" When you arrived you were surprised to see that he wasn't working on music like he always does, instead he was sound asleep. You grabbed a chair and sat next to him. You laid your head on your arms like he did, facing him. He's so handsome. Even asleep he can make you blush right in front of him. Using your index finger, you reached out and touched his forehead, then you touched his nose, later moving to his lips. You planted a kiss on him whispering, "I Love You." And later fell asleep right next to him.
.
You woke up with a blanket on and with a beautiful man staring at you. 
"Good Morning," he said. 
"WHAT? Morning? What time is it? I'm going to be late for work!"
"Relax. I was just kidding. It's barely 6 o'clock." He chuckles. 
"Oh...Did you eat already?"
"Some. I was waiting for you to wake up so we can eat together." 
"So you're only going to eat when I'm around?" You teased. "Then maybe I should just move into the studio so you can eat more often. "
"Would you like that?"
"More than anything." 
"Okay. Consider yourself as Future Mrs. Bang." You dropped some food on yourself when your jaw dropped. 
"Wait, was that a proposal or something?"You thought to yourself.