GameBoy

Stranger Things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe you won!” Kai shouted taking Suho’s Gameboy off of him.

“You can’t challenge the master Kai.” Suho smirked. Luhan giggled while leaning into his older brother Kris. The small group of best friends spent most their nights like this, even school nights. Sitting in the basement of Kai’s family home playing video games, doing homework and just chilling out. This evening a small storm had formed, thunder was crashing outside in the woodlands surrounding the small village they lived in and the sound of the rain washed out the background sound of silence.

“Luhan didn’t dad say we had to be home by 10?” Kris asked.

“Oh yeah…” Luhan looked at the digital clock at the other side of the room reading 9:55pm.

“We should go home now” Kris said.

“Nooo just ten more minutes please?” Luhan whined.

“Come on be a nice brother Kris” Suho joked. Kris sighed.

“Well I need a smoke so I’m going to head home now and drop by the shop to buy some cigarettes. Promise me you’ll be in by quarter past?” Kris asks him. The fifteen year old nods.

Kris is seventeen, the same age as Kai and Suho in their final year of high school. 

“See you later guys!” Kris waved bye “and Luhan you’ve got 20 minutes to get home.” He tells his younger brother.

Just after Kris leaves, the electricity twitches.

“Oh that storm must be getting worse” Kai says opening a can of coke.

“You okay to walk home alone kiddo?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter