Chapter 1:

Between Two Worlds

(NOTE: THE FONT COLOR BLUE ARE THE FLASHBACK ALSO ON THE RIGHT)

AUTHOR' POV'

[PERSEPHONE PLANET]

33 years ago (the time when another planet was born in the middle of two planet)

People around are murmuring about what is that, some where scared, some..confused of what's going on.

But there 2 person behind the big tree with a black cloak.

Person1: " (smirk) so they've maked their move"

Person2 :" We should report this to Lord Hides". 

With that the two persons vanished in the air.

(Castle)

There are a 2 family happily eating with their daughters. There are 2 Powerful kingdom in the Persephone World it is the Hwang and the Jung.

Their daughters are still young.

King H.:" Hahaha! Look at you big and still young Brother!"(in a deep voice)

King J.:" Nothing beats you my brother"( a little deep voice)

Queen H.:" (bowed) How are you Nicole?"

Queen J:" Good, how about you,?"

Queen H: " I'm fine, see I'm pregnant, you too."

King H: " okay , how about let's go and take sit."

The King and Queens took a sit.

The JUNG'S POV'

King J: " so about the new planet that was born in the middle of the two planets, lots of people want to know what that planet is so what are we going to do?"

Queen H:" I think we need to... Let it be."

Yeah that's right we need to let it be, because we don't know what will happen if we do something there.

King J:" what!... I'm sorry.. Its just why?"

King Hwang's face turned serious

King H:" its because if we involve yourself more on... Our planet will be destroyed"

King and Queen Jung's jaw dropped

Queen J:" Wha-! That can't be.. What makes you say that?"

King H:" Before you could get here there were two persons who is wearing black cloak and its seem that they are from the Cereberus Planet, they showed their mark. They said "if you involve with this mission your Kingdom especially your planet will die" that's what they said and of course we didn't believe it until something struck my mind

It is the word MISSION. I've been wondering about it if what kind of mission is it. Then you came"

The King and Queen where 'o' .

After they are done talking and Dinner its time to say goodbye to the King and Queen of Jung .

King H:" Goodbye, Brother take care , and also of Nicole." The two brothers Hugged each other.

Queen H:" Take care of yourself Nicole okay, don't do any reckless things okay?" Nicole nodded and all of them hug each other.

.

[CEREBERUS PLANET]

AUTHOR'S POV

Two persons are walking towards inside the castle.

They bowed to the King.

They kneel with one leg up.

Person1: " My king, it is them, they are in move."

Person2:" Its them, the __________ Family"

The king stood up in shocked.

King: " How did that happen they shouldn't be in here, how did they find us!!!???"

The guards and and the Demons flinched in shocked.

"Father!" A male entered the door while his redd wings are closing back.

King: " Nickhun!....where have you've been?"

Nickhun:" I've been hunting dad.. Chill....(took a sit ) so what's the problem?"

King:" They found us..the ________Family. Damn that family."

Nickhun:" Woahh..woah.. Hang there.. Do mean that that family is inside that be Born planet?"

The king nodded and he removed the the persons inside and thrown outside.

Nickhun bite his thumb nail.

Nickhun:" We need to move too...we can't make them win.." Nickhun gritted his teeth.

"WE ARE IMMORTAL/MORTAL WE CANNOT DIE!!"

[New Born Planet]

In this planet it was like heaven. So peace, beautiful view everywhere. 

In a Olympus there are three girls playing around ,

Girl1:" hahahahahah, let's gwooo!!!" Who is playing like an airplane.

Girl2:" Me tzoom!" Who is playing like a car

Girl3:" mmhh... Appa!!!" The gir! Is crying the girls stopped playing and run towards the girl3

Girl:" What's wrong baby amber?"

Girl2:" yeah watszroong" said jokingly while the girl one nudge here.

Girl3:" it hurts" the girl pointed her upper arm where its bleeding.

"What's wrong my dear?" An Angelique voice asked the girls looked at woman.

The woman walked towards the girl3.

"Umma!!" Girl3 said.

Mother:" this!....I will heal it c'mon let's go Taeyeon, Yuri. Dad is waiting for us"

The Mother carried the Amber and flew to the sky while Taeyeon and Yuri just run.

When They reached their destination it was the WaterFalls

The Mother closed her wings back and she gave the baby amber to her husband.

The father welcomed his daughters to his arms. He kissed each forehead of the girls.

While the mother is is in front the water then her eyes turned into light blue and her hands raises and the waters flow up and the d towards her wife and the mother put a drop of water in her arm so the wound would heal.

Mother:" there! Done!."

The three little girls were amazed on how powerful their mother is.

Then all of them played happily then.

 ============================================================

 

Years After

(Present Time)

The new born planet was named after the Galaxy it is the "Star Galaxy Planet".

(Star Galaxy Planet)

Three Girls were walking with flowers in their hand. They walked inside the Cementary 

They stood up in front of two Graves.

'1889-1999 - Kim Tae-woo / 1889-1997 Kim Hyoyeon'

Taeyeon: " Hello, were grown up now, hhaa , how are you there now I hope you are always watching us." While they are putting their flowers.

Yuri: " that's right, I already grow too taller than Taeyeon and Amber, ouch!!" she yelp in pain Taeyeon and Amber nudge her head.

Amber:" (sigh) I'm sorry for this girl's attitude. I hope you are now happy there there's no pain, starve and noo....problems."

The three girls smiled before they leaved they prayed for their blessing and "We Will always, and always love you, and Thank you Goodbye." That's their last word before disappearing in air.

(IN CASTLE)

King:" Where are they?!" 

Queen :" Maybe they are visiting them, you know how Lovely our daughters are."

The king just sigh. 

Their life change Taeyeon and the others grew stronger and more powerful with the helped of their Parent.

King: " Ji-sook, they are now after our daughters, so I came up with a plan, call the SJ knights"

The guard called the SJ knights one of their most Loyal Knights

Siwon:" You call for us Your Highness." They bowed.

The king sigh. King:" I have a plan and you are to take care of our daughters. So my plan is to take them away from this planet and" 

The door opened and shows the 3 girls.

Queen:" Good come sit here with me my Dear." The three girls followed what their mother said.

King:" so as I was saying , you Taeyeon and ur sisters will be transferred to Persephone Planet and live normally there okay, for the sake of your lives because they are after The Gol-....never mind.( Taeyeon eyebrows raised up in confusion) You will be moved tomorrow Final.. No more objects."

Taeyeon: " Its fine for us though...if its for the sake of our lives so ...I'm okay with that right Yuri, Amber, good now we gonna go now Dad Mom we need to get ready for tomorrow." With that all of them left.

TAEYULBER'S HOUSE

Amber: " Are u sure tae-unnie that you want to be transferred?"

Tae:" Yeah, I'm not the one who object I think easily"

Yuri: " What kind of place is that Persephone World?"

I HOPE THAT IT WILL BE A GOOD PLACE- TAEYULBER Thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED

**********************************************************************

HI GUYS HOW WAS IT?

GOOD OR BAD OR MIDDLE

JUST COMMENT BELOW AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!

I HOPE THAT YOU KEEP ON READING .

BYE BYE~~~😄