Chapter 3: Signs

Grade A

JB looked down from the school roof, it was past club hours and he had been waiting here for a while. The reason he was waiting here was for the dummy, Hirai Momo who had mistaken his locker for her crush's locker.

He knew that she might not even come so why was he here and why did he care? maybe it's because i want to be a good senior. He half blamed Mark for this as well, the girl's infatuation was as obvious as a giant sign with LED lights.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the door squeak open. JB turned over to look at her with her letter in his hand.

Momo swallowed nervously, she had been hoping that JB was decent enough to give Mark the letter but apparently she was wrong. Jerk.

"You never gave it to Mark," Momo accused him, JB raised an brow at her.

"Well it was in MY locker so why should i give it to him when it clearly belongs to me," He stated calmly.

"I don't like you!," She yelled at him"...Did you read it?," Momo asked quietly.

JB had a flash of guilt in his eyes before if vanished quickly but he avioded her eyes when ha answered "I-it was in my locker, so what's to say it wasn't for me."

Momo felt the tears in her eyes, she wanted nothing more than to beat JB to a pulp at this moment. JB felt slightly ashamed of reading a letter that clearly was never for him but was even more suprised when Momo walk straight to him"What?," JB frowned.

"You can help me," She said, sounding very determind. JB blinked at her statement.

"What?," He scoffed and shook his head"Are you crazy? Why would i help you?," He asked"It's not my fault you can't even get the correct locker," Momo flinced at his words but stood her ground.

"No..but you still read it when it clearly wasn't yours," She shot back at him. JB rolled his eyes and walk towards the door.

"I'm going home," He muttured but Momo latched on his school blazer. Momo looked into his eyes pleading. For a brief moment he had been trapped in a trance but shook his head.

"Please," Momo looked on the verge of crying'Your his friend, you can help me,"JB released a breath.

"...fine," He sighed and Momo brightened instantly giving him a hug. JB felt heat all over his body and coughed awkwardly"I'll need your number though," He said while Momo was happy to get help needed to win over her crush. 

Why did JB feel like he made a horrible mistake that was going to change his life. Stupid letter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook tried to keep the friendly smile on his face without glaring at the person in front of him. His parents had pulled a suprise vist to the Choi house, normally it would mean both families but this time it was just his parents and himself, no older brother and younger sister.

"So how are your studies Yuna dear," His mother asked.

"Very well, thank you for asking," Yuna smiled. He was waiting for a hidden insult that she always threw at him but today she was silent. It was weird really.

Normally she would throw well hidden insults while he would glare at her but today was different. Yuna had appeared to be thinking all night. It was scary to be honest. 

The two fathers shared a look of understanding. His father spoke up first"Actually there's something we planned for both our businesses," He said.

"Yes?," Yuna asked politely but couldn't help feel the change in the room.

"We both decided to be partners in a new project," Her father continued"Though we had a problem." This had Jungkook's interest.

"What?," He said impatiently.

"I'm afraid our grandparents don't agree with the idea," Jungkook frowned"But we have a planned to settle this," His father smiled"You two are engaged," He announced.

Jungkook's jaw dropped and Yuna who was chewing on her food was now coughing violently."WHAT??!!," They shouted in unison.

"It would give us a need to strenghten our bond and thus convince your grandparents. It's only until you graduate highschool so you don't have to worry," Yuna's father informed."And since you both are good friends why not."

Truthfully, their parents thought they were friends and were very close though they weren't. But apparently it didn't end there"You two would have to stay together for the time being as well," Yuna looked horrified af this, staying with him was worse than any nightmare.

"But! We..I can't do this!," Jungkook whined and Yuna for once agreed with him.

"It's only until highschool dear don't worry," His mother consoled.

"I'm sure there are other ways to convince grandfather," Yuna argued.

"There isn't and this is our only chance," Her father replied in a stern tone meaning no more room for argument.

I'm dead i'm dead i'm dead Jungkook chanted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson sighed in content after finishing his meal"Ah i'm so full!," he smiled. JB and Junior who were with him snickered at his eating habits.

"Slow down you pig," JB commented taking a bite of his steak.

"I'm just so hungry. Where's Mark ?," For some reason he saw JB flinched at the mention of Mark's name.

"He has a tutoring session to attend," Junior answered. Jackson nodded and wanted to order dessert when the shop bell rang alerting a new costumer.

It seems luck was on his side when he spotted Sinb and a friends of hers. Jackson grinned and waved her over"Sinb hey!," He shouted causing quite a scene.

Sinb stared blankly and wanted to ignore him until when Junior's spoke up"Yuna Sinb come sit with us," He said nicely. Not wanting to appear rude they walked to the table. 

Luckily, Yuna noticed the look Jackson was giving her friend and sat in between them causing Jackson to pout childishly.

They had chatted for a while until Junior asked"Why were you guys in this area?," Yuna smiled nervously.

"Well Yuna needed some new supplies so we were on our way to the market...," Sinb answered.

"But Sinb wanted kimchi so we stopped her," Yuna finished. Junior laughed at them.

"Wow you and Jackson love eating huh," Sinb and Jackson blushed while the others chuckled."Yuna i could bring you to a good supermarket, i mean if you want," Junior smiled.

"Ah it's fine. Sinb and me have to go soon anyway but thank you for the offer," She bowed slightly.

Jackson watched as Sinb walked out the store. JB who was observing them smirked"You like her," He stated causing both Jackson and Junior to blush.

'W-what?," Junior choked while Jackson didn't protest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna observed her new house..well shared house, it was big but had a home feel to it. It was a double story house with 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a large kitchen and living room.

It was nicely decorated, the only downside was her roomate who was lazing around somewhere and playing with his phone.

She couldn't believe she had to be 'engaged' with him. This boy never had to go through any trouble in his perfect life. She hated that, she hated him. Not only that but he also always as a child to even now.

"I'll live through this. You can do it Choi Yuna," She motivated herself. I won't lose to lazy Jungkook.

==============================================So new chapter yay! Please give me your thoughts and excuse me if i made any language errors. Anyway we have a fake engaged pair, two one sided romance and a love letter gone horribly wrong. I have many plans for these pairs and Junior will also play a role here but for now this is it.

-rookie.