Chapter 4: Attraction

Grade A

He eyed the clear blue sky, he felt oddly happy like he was where he wanted to be. By his side was a girl, he couldn't see her face but he was sure he knew her. A rush of emotions went through him as she turned to smile at him sweetly.

"I love you," She said lovingly. 

He didn't remember opening his mouth to answer but he did"I love you more Yuju," The girl, Yuju sighed at the nickname but still smiled.

"What am i gonna do with you Jungkook," She placed her head on his shoulders."Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook."

"Ya! Jungkook wake up!," Yuna pushed him off his bed. Jungkook fell down with a bang and a new bruise.

He groaned"What the hell Choi Yuna?!," He shouted. Yuna sighed and placed a hand to her forehead to avoid a upcoming headache.

"You wanna be late to school huh? Seriously what am i gonna do with you..," She muttured. Jungkook frooze up when she said those words. Just like my dream. He shook his head, there was no way Yuna was the same girl from his dream.

"Can you stop looking at me and shower already," Yuna said before she left for breakfest.

Jungkook wasted no time, showering for a record breaking 2 minutes before he rushed for the door and started his daily walk to school. He could feel the nice cool morning breeze but the Jungkook felt a drop of water hitting his shoulder. It was raining!.

"You have to be kidding me?!," He quickly hid under the nearest bus stop. Luckily he wasn't wet yet"Oh man Jimin is gonna kill me," He cursed. Just then a black car came over.

"Jungkook get in," Yuna said as she opened the car door. Wordlessly he obeyed her and got in. The ride to school was an awkward one.

"Ms. Yuna we're here," The car stopped.

"Thank you Mr. Park," Yuna said before getting out. Jungkook thanked the driver and got out.

"Yuna," Jungkook called. Yuna turned and faced him"What?."

T-thanks..," He run his hands through his hair and look away from her.

She then did something he would never expect, she smiled at him"You're welcome," She then walked off, leaving him stunned. Just like my dream.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackson frowned at the sight before him. Today Jackson had arrived to school early, something he never did before and then the first thing he saw was Yugyeom talking to Sinb.

He glared at the pair. Damn this kid, can't you talk to Bambam or something. Jackson felt jealous, she never smiled or laughed like that with him. She was always so stone faced all the time.

"Stupid maknae," He muttured in english. Mark who was next to him raised his brows at him. Without thinking he walked over to the two"Hey guys!," He faked a grin and played with Yugyeom's hair.

"Jackson hey man," Yugyeom said and Sinb nodded to his direction.

"Hey Yugyeom, JB was looking for you better find him. He said it was urgent," Jackson lied.

Yugyeom widened his eyes"Really where is he?," He asked.

"Oh you know the school warehouse, the one that is far a little. Yeah he's over there so better hurry up," Jackson rushed him off.

Sinb watched as her companion ran off. Jackson turned to her with a frown on his face"What?," She snapped.

"Do you like him?," He asked. Sinb looked at him in suprise. Was he jealous of Yugyeom?. 

"What?," Sinb laughed"He's my friend, of course i like him?," Jackson sighed in relief.

"Thank god, Sinb stay back after school okay," Jackson said.

"Why should i? I have better things to do, like go to Yuna's house warming party," She shot back. 

Jackson grinned"Good cause i don't have a gift yet and i need help," He winked.

"Do it yourself Jackson," She sighed. But when Sinb saw Jackson's eyes fell, she felt her heart strings pull"Fine, fine whatever. I'll come with you."

Jackson grinned"Good it's a date," He grinned and walked away. For the whole morning he kept the smile, even when Yugyeom came back all sweaty and angry at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Straight after the bell rang, Momo rushed over to JB's class. She had turned down her Twice members for the talk with him.

Once JB walked out, she grabbed his hand and made way to the cafeteria and sat down in a two seat table. JB was suprised when the blonde suddenly came though he didn't say a word.

"So..," Momo looked at him.

"So?," He imitated her, earning a glare from the girl. 

"How do i make Mark notice me?," Momo asked him.

JB sighed and noticed the looks directed their way. It was always like this when two different group members hung out together. In this school there were 4 ruling groups, 2 boys and 2 girls.

The boys were BTS and his group, Got7. The girls were Momo's group Twice and Gfriend. Twice were the school's cheerleader. Got7 were in the school's martial arts team. These two groups were well known as the sport groups.

BTS were more of a gang if anything, 3 out of 7 were well off so they held power. Though they were friendly and nice. Gfriend were the publics favorite, they were in the student council and they were also on friendly term with the principle.

Though these two weren't known as a sport group there were some who was in sports clubs. BTS V is part of the basketball team, Jimin was a swimmer, Gfriend's Yewon was in the archery club while Yuna was in multiple clubs.

"Mark likes someone you know. That's why i'm not sure you should do anything," JB said. Momo frowned but kept her motivation to confess to Mark.

"Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself," She said.

"You want my advice?," She nodded eagerly awaiting his words"Just confess to his face," JB said seriously"Mark's a nice guy but he's very oblivious. So the only option is to confess."

Momo frooze"I-I-I can't just confess!," She exclaimed, earning them look from the students.

"Or can you," JB countered, ignoring the look given their way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junior walked over to the track field and spotted Yuna getting ready to run. He noticed her a while back in the track team and had watched her run ever since.

The whistle blew and the sprint began, Yuna led the group by a long distance and won in the end. Junior walked toward her with a water bottle"Yuna ah, here you must be thirsty," He tossed the water to her.

"Thank you Jinyoung," She said before drinking. Junior smiled at the use if his real name, it's been a while since he heard it.

Jungkook was passing by when he saw Yuna with someone. He knew the guy was a senior at their school and Got7's group member. 

For some reason when he saw the he felt angry, he didn't know why he suddenly hated the guy. He was pulled from his thoughts when Suga poked his cheek.

"Come on Jungkook. We're gonna be late for practice," Jungkook nodded and gave the pair one last look of irritation before walking off.

"Yuna i heard you're having a house warming party," Junior smiled. Yuna laughed nervously at this. How did he know?- Has to be Sinb for sure.

"Yes you can come if you want but i'll be boring," Yuna prayed he wouldn't come but too bad he wanted to"Okay i'll see you at 8 later," Junior nodded and jogged off.

"Sinb i'm gonna kill you," She mumbled.

==============================================

So its been awhile but here it is. As always please excuse my grammer or spelling errors. I have many plans for my main pairings and ever wondered why i put Yuju in many clubs? Because she's good at almost everything(except heights) and a fast runner.

I gave both Got7 and Twice more sporty roles because Got7 is a group who has a martial artist and because Twice loves cheerleading uniforms. Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby~.

BTS looks like a gang like there names too(V,Suga) and they are badass, and they also have a group secret. Gfriend as the student council because i ran out of ideas, also they have the student council vibe. So i'll update in a day or two till then.

-rookie