Two

Don't Cry, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol became a lot close since that night and now they were hardly awkwardly from each other. And half of the time they were, they were either on the phone or texting each other. Chanyeol still hadn't said anything about his confession. It had been about teo weeks and Kyungdoo had decided to give them a shot so he called Chanyeol, telling him to come over.

 

Chanyeol complied going up to his soon to be lover’s room with a smile on his face, he hadn't seen Kyungsoo in what felt like forever but was only about four hours ago. It was still too long for the giant to handle to be apart from him. Walking up to the door, he opened it without knocking which wasn't unusual for him. He either did that or climed through Kyungsoo's window.

 

Sneaking up behind the smaller,nhe grabbed him by his waist lifting him up off the floor. Letting out a startled yelp, Kyungsoo shot out his foot. He missed his target but Chanyeol set him down anyway after spinning him around of course.

 

Kyungsoo turned around at him and with a pout thst formed on his heart shaped lips before he punched the giant in his chest.

 

"Stop it, you ! I invited you over to talk about something serious." Kyungsoo huffed angrily causing Chanyeol to stiffen slightly and lose his playful smile.

 

"Is there something wrong?" The giant's tone had adopted concern by instinct, something that happened anytime Kyungsoo was sad or serious about something. He couldn't help it, neither could help loving the doe eyed male in front of him.

 

"Do you remember two weeks ago, when Jongin rejected me and you..." Kyungsoo trailed off awkwardly, too uncomfortable to finish his sentence. Chanyeo nodded his head recalling the feeling of Kyungsoo's warm lips against his own even though he didn't kiss him back, he relished the feeling.

 

"Kissed you? Yes, it's not something that I could ever forget." Chanyeol admitted quietly while taking a seat on Kyungsoo's bed causing the singer to follow suit. They also had to turned to face each other while they talked for obvious reasons.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter