R E P E A T A N C E

DREAMS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't help it, I keeping running running and running
No matter what, I can't do anything but run.
I can't do anything but let you haunt me.

His eyes blinks open widely only to be greeted by an unfamiliar scenery of an abandon open air building with breeze gushing through his hair and body softly. 'Where am I?' he asked inside his heart. His body felt lazy, tired and groggy; only stumbling forward he notice where he was right now. At the edge of the abandon building where winds were wildly hitting against him. He quickly get off from the edge and brushes off the dirt on his shirt only to notice the grimson colored liquid smeard across his white shirt staining it. "What is this?" taken a back he tried to move but his feet were grounded to earth and he wasn't allowed to move.

"Hyung..."

Quickly enough he turns around where the voice was calling for him. It sounded familiar; but nobody was there. A sudden warmth fill his heart, undescribable emotion swifting through his veins and beings. He felt hurt. Was it him or was it at the situation?

"Hyung, I want to see you now"

Again he turns around at the whispering of voices not knowing where the source was. He tried to take a step further only to be greeted by the gruesome ground floor view which once again making him stumble backward and fall on the harsh ground where he was being back into reality.

His chest was heaving up and down, breathing harshly at the nightmare he was in. He was sweating badly; the back of his body wet and droplets of sweats forming on his forehead. He sat up on the bed still curious of whom the voice belong, and why was he in that place. Indeed it felt familiar because it was the same building, same scenery and same dream over and over again. He did not appriciate the fact that those type of dreams were haunting him.

"Hyung?" he gasped at the voice and turn towards the bedroom door, gulping his saliva as he remember the voices from inside the dream from before. "...Bobby hyung, its almost time for practice"

"Ah..." he simply answered and from under the door he saw the shadow of the person outside walk away from his bedroom.

Throwing aside the blanket that was making him hot, he get off the bed and walks towards the bathroom. There he saw it; his reflection once again. A bad memories tries to unlock itself from within him but quickly enough he look away and open the cupboard taking bottles of pills the therapist call medicine that will help soothes his thoughts. It did help though but he felt worse as the side effect.

He accidentally looks up towards the mirror only to have his eyes shocked with what he was looking at; his face, body and hands filth in bloody crimson color. He slaps his hand onto the mirror that was reflecting him before closing his eyes shaking his head in disbelief knowing that everything was just a dream. After a few seconds, slowly but sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter