Two

Point Zero

In the car going to the hotel they were staying at, Chaerin was telling Dara about her schedule in Japan, that she would be staying a few more days because she was going to perform at Tokyo Girls Collection.

“Ohhh, Chaerinah, you’ll be so great!” Dara exclaimed.

“I’m nervous, Unnie. This is such a big event and it’s in Japan. I don’t have you girls to boost my confidence.” Chaerin told Dara.

“What is this happening to my fierce leader? You’re never like this. Aish, just put on CL and you’ll be a star. Don’t worry about it!”

“I know. I know. I’m just nervous generally. I need to absorb GD’s confidence for all the songs I‘m going to perform in TGC.”

“Hahahaha, how are you gonna do that?”

“I’ll just wear his clothes and G-Dragon will just take over.” Chaerin joked.

“Yaahhh unnie. You’re gonna absorb his energy when you stay in his hotel room anyway. Just ask for his powers!” Harin said.

Dara being a jealous unnie exclaimed, “Whatttt??? You’re staying in his room throughout our stay?! Isn’t that dangerous? Wifeyyy…”

“Unnie, it’s not like we don’t share a place in Seoul. And everyone’s just going to assume that as YG family, we booked one hotel. You and Harin are here.” Chae cheekily smiled.

“But we haven’t had a slumber party in a long time.”

“I promise I’ll stay with you when he has to go back to Seoul. He’s flying out to Macau in a few days so I won’t see him again in a long time. Besides, do you want the tantrums to get worse!?” Chae laughed.

 

Chae flashed the hotel card over the device to open the door of GD’s room. His manager gave her the copy as soon as they arrived at the girls’ room.

She found the sleeping dragon curled up on the right side of the bed and was lightly snoring. She tiptoed and climbed on the bed and tried to be as light as a feather. She didn’t want to wake him up knowing that he rarely gets some sleep now. She stares at him and still could not believe how beautiful and calm his face was. She smiles and her heart beats faster. She was still on a high. Her single debuting just a few days ago and then her boyfriend posts a video of himself with Lifted as background and sings along with it. Double whammy.

She couldn’t help but move closer and cuddle towards Jiyong. She kisses her shirtless boyfriend on his collarbone, one of her favourite body parts, rests her head in between his chin and shoulders, slides her hand from his chest to his shoulders and lightly hums.

“I love you too but more.” Jiyong murmurs. Her head shoots straight up. She was surprised to hear his voice and what he said. She didn’t need to say it. He already knew with the way she cuddles with him what she says with her actions. She doesn’t know it but he is very observant of her actions too.

He was grateful that only he gets to see this side of the baddest female. If only they knew how Hunchae is so different from Chaerin and from CL. He’s the only one who has seen her in different phases and states. Even before they got together, he’s the only one who has seen her cry, seen her paranoid, scared, happy, excited, inspired, etc.  There was just something in her that captivates him and he has tried to pinpoint it. It’s been years yet he still cannot.

She kisses his chin and rests her head again in between, closing her eyes, and scoots even closer to him.