Beautiful stranger

F(X) Station - Beautiful Stranger - Daimon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 RIIIIIIING RIIIIIING

''Ugh…. S-shut up…I hate this sound so much…''

She wakes up from the bed with her hair all messy. She yawns and stretches herself then stops the alarm 

''Yeah… shut up, like this…''

She then lets herself collapse on her bed again while asking to herself

''Goodmorning. Are you ready for another boring day of school Amber?''

She looks again to her clock and sighs disappointed. She loves sleeping, who doesn’t love it ? she wanted just to take her bed to school with her.

''Ugh... I swear… I don’t wanna leave you… But I have to… life is cruel right ?  Sigh… I better wake up now.''

After her monologue with the bed she goes to the bathroom to have a quick shower before having her breakfast. Finally she's out of her little apartment and now she is right on her way to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''YOOOOH AMB WAIT FOR ME!!''

Amber turns around and looks at her friend, she chuckles at the view of Luna running towards her and stops.

''Hey Luna what’s the rush ? we are gonna be on time anyways you know''

''Yeah yeah I do know'' Luna tries to catch her breath while walking side to side with Amber ''Anyways, how are you? Did you sleep well ?''

''Yep~ don’t worry about me Lun ~ Why are you asking ? Do I look like someone who didn't sleep well ? '' she asks looking at her with a pouting face. Luna pokes her pout while smiling.

''You look handsome as always don’t worry ~''

After a few minutes of walk while talking they finally arrive at school, they entere their class and wave at the classmates. Suddently a tall girl with long dark hair rushes toward them.

''Amber! Luna!''

''Hey hey Vic what’s up ?'' Luna asks to her classmate.

''Don’t you guys know ? We are going to have a new classmate from now on !! ''

Amber and Luna look at her showing her their excitement  ''REALLY ?'' the two girls ask with a big smile on their face.

''Yeah but there are people that say she’s not a good person .. even if she looks all lovely and stuff, what do you think ?''

''Oh so it is a she, well... we don't know her yet, we have never seen her, she can't be that bad ! '' Luna answers thinking about it.

Amb just rolls her eyes. She doesn't like it when people judge without knowing how a person really is  so she leaves them talking and goes to her seat placing her school stuff on the desk and sits down waiting for the lesson to start.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while the teacher enters the class.

''Good morning class. I have an announcement for you! You guys got a new classmate! And you better treat her good okay ? Now dear, please introduce yourself to us'' The teacher smiles at the newbie politely inviting her to speak to her new classmates. Eeeeh she looks good while not screaming, tsk tsk... That newbie will find out soon how our teacher really is, Amber chuckles at her own toughts.

Then a girl enters in the room. She has long and blond hair, she is tall with a damn good slim body. What an angel... Are you here to save us all? Amber thinks in her mind and spaces out hearing the sound of her voice while she introduces herself. She isn’t really following what the blond girl is saying, she is there with her chin placed on her palm looking at the girl's face and body features. She then shakes her head since the girl has to sit down after her introduction.

''Fu*k ..'' She wispers 

''What ?'' Luna asks 

''I.. I just didn’t get her name and everything ..'' She sighs and Luna chuckles.

''Omo omo why did you space out like that? Her name’s Krystal Jung by the way. She doesn't look that bad right ?''

''Oh… that name suits her, it's as beautiful as she is...'' Amber says without thinking twice.

''What ?''

''N-Nothing Lun'' Amber blushes a little. Wtf is wrong with me ? she thinks, then she went back to follow the lesson but  she  actually can't stop looking at the new girl. she is so pretty... she doesn't look bad like others say. She can feel the cold glances that her classmates sends to the blonde girl. What the hell is wrong with them ? She's not a monster ugh.. 

 

''Liu''  the teacher calls Amber with her arms crossed.

''Huh ? '' she suddently gets up from her seat blushing.

''Can you repeat to us 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter