Chapter 5: Tears... (Part 2)

Fall In Love Again

- Let go of him! - Ji Hyo begged in tears

- He's mine. - A woman curled , pushed Ji Hyo until she fell

That mystery woman was wearing a black dress, red y lips liked a devil. Ji Hyo tried to stop her, she couldn't let anyone bring Jong Kook away from him.

She fell, she felt no energy left on her. She screamed in hopeless

- Jong Kook oppa! OPPA!!! AAAAAHHH!!!

She woke up in the night. Although the air conditioner was turning on but she was sweating, a lot. What a bad dream for her. She dreamed that Jong Kook was taken away from her. That woman, who was she? Why did her face so blurry that she couldn't remember? Who was she? What did she want from Jong Kook?

Ji Hyo looked at the man who was sleeping next to her. She could realized his love for her, but she didn't know her feelings for him. But she didn't want Jong Kook to go away from her. She needed him, she needed someone to protect her. That was him, he was warm enough for her so she can leaned on him, his small eyes and his smile were her cures. Her heartbeats didn't follow any rules when she stayed with him.

- Ji Hyo ya... What happened? - Jong Kook asked but his eyes were closing

-... Nothing oppa. Just a dream. - Ji Hyo tried to smile and laid back

Ji Hyo hugged him, made him suprised a bit. She has never hugged him if he didn't hug her. And she hugged him tight, liked she didn't want him to go.

- What's wrong love? - He asked

- Nothing... Just let it be like this... - Ji Hyo said - Don't go away from me...

He turned back looked at her. Her eyes were red, some tear marks were still on her beautiful face.

- I won't. Because, you're the last one in my life. No one can replace you, you're my love, my cure, my everything. Without you just for one day, I won't stop missing you. One day without you like one year without you.

Ji Hyo smiled a bit, at least Jong Kook could helped her to make her less depressed.

- Oppa... I'm sorry...

- For what?

- You saved me when I have nobody, lost my memories. You protect me when I need you the most. I know you love me, but why I can't decide what my heart needs or what it wants?

- Love is not a debt that you need to pay. It's a strange feeling comes when you don't know. You don't need to love me. Just be like this. Let mr protect you, let me be the one with you.

- ... oppa...

- Let's sleep. Love you  - He kissed on her forehead

Ji Hyo smiled and closed her eyes. Out there, the stars was glowing in the sky. The light of the moon liked they were glowing the whole city in the black night. The night was beautiful when she was with him. She thought that just be like this right now. Future was another problem. Just thought about future later, just lived well right now first.

 

1 week later...

- Who's that? - Jong Kook asked and walked to the door

- It's me! - A female voice said

- Oh Shin Hye ya. Come in. - He said

- Who is that oppa? - Ji Hyo asked when she was walking to the door

- Unnie! - Shin Hye smiled when she saw Ji Hyo

- Erm... Annyeong Shin Hye ya.  - Ji Hyo tried to smile

 

Shin Hye came with some grocery bags. She put all the ingredients in the island, started to cook the lunch for 3 of them. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo now lived toghether since Joong Ki went studying abroad 3 weeks ago. At first Joong Ki wanted to reject the invitation, but after his sister had adviced him, finally he agreed. He went to the U.S.A for 4 years.

After lunch, Shin Hye stayed there and talked with them until 3. Finally she returned.

- Ji Hyo ya. - Jong Kook called

- Yes oppa?

- Let's go out. - He said, although his mind didn't want that because the murderer was still can't be found. But, sometimes Ji Hyo needed to go out to get some fresh air. She couldn't just stay at home and repeat the same old routine.

- Really? Arasso, let me change first! - Ji Hyo said happily and ran toward to their room

15 minutes later, Ji Hyo got out. She only wore a simple casual dress, applied just a little lipstick, her face was beautiful, now it was getting more beautiful. Jong Kook couldn't put his eyes off of her.

- You're beautiful, Ji Hyo ya. - He tried to keep his suprise

- Gomawo oppa. - She smiled

Jong Kook decided to bring Ji Hyo to his villa out of the city after he got Ji Hyun's permission, of course he still needed to bring some bodyguards with them but at far away, only 5 for their privacy. At there, there was a big field with all kinds of flowers. It was a heaven, peacefully with no thinking.

While Jong Kook was holding Ji Hyo's hand walked through the flower field, he stopped. He kneed down and picked some small white flowers and put it in her head. She was so beautiful right now when she smiled. Finally, they decided to take a rest.

Despite of the field was filled with all kinds of flowers, but the scent was soft, easy to smell. Ji Hyo picked a dandylion and blew it, then she laid down next to Jong Kook.

- Oppa...

- Neh Ji Hyo ya? - He asked

- Thank you for brought me here. This place was so beautiful. 

- Don't you remember? We had came here for once. - He said

Ji Hyo was speechless. She noticed that when she was walking, some memories with this field back and found her. But it was a beautiful memory so she didn't felt any headache

- I'm... sorry oppa. I can't...

- It's OK Ji Hyo ya,don't force yourself to remember. - Jong Kook said with a sad voice

- I'm sorry oppa...

Jong Kook helped Ji Hyo and himself to get up. He looked at her, looked at the beautiful flower. The most beautiful flower in this world.

- I love you Ji Hyo ya... - He said

He got closer to her and put a kiss on her lips. A passionate one, but it was still warm and sweet. Ji Hyo couldn't denied it, she wanted to stay like that, forever...

In a colorful flower field, the sky was blue, the sun was shining, two lovebirds were kissing, a beautiful scenery with only the two of them.

- Sarang...haeyo... oppa... - Ji Hyo said in her kiss