Chapter 4: Is it love?

Fall In Love Again

By the next day, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo were hugging each other while they slept. Jong Kook woke up first, looked at the beautiful girl who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled, although his heart felt guilty for what he had done last night to her.

Flashback...

The first button of Ji Hyo's pyjamas was ed by Jong Kook's huge hand. He started, now he couldn't stop himself to ed the second one.

- Oppa... - Ji Hyo's voice sounded a little weak

- Keep quiet Ji Hyo ya... - Jong Kook said while his hand was moving around her top

Ji Hyo felt weird, weird in a positive way. She could sure that his movement wasn't only for a man's instinct, there was something like love in there, a lot of love. Jong Kook really loved with her, crazy with her, she known how deeply he wanted her. Maybe she loved him?

Jong Kook's lips already moved from Ji Hyo's cherry lips to her neck. They became one once, so Jong Kook known that her weak spot after her wet area was her neck. He loved biting her baby neck after kissing her. Liked he guessed, Ji Hyo moaned a bit when he and bited her neck.

- Op... Oppa... - Ji Hyo moaned

After kissing her neck for a while until it became red, Jong Kook released it. He known that Ji Hyo still hadn't remembered him yet, he afraid that Ji Hyo will be mad at him if he kissed her like that, didn't say about get inside her yet.

- Sorry Ji Hyo ya... I shouldn't....

- Don't say sorry oppa... It's fine. Actually... I really enjoyed that, but I didn't understand why. Maybe, I like you?

Jong Kook was very happy in his heart right now. Ji Hyo liked her, although she still hadn't get her memory back. But he known that love would help them.

- Let's sleep Ji Hyo ya. - Jong Kook gently put her down to bed

- Good night, oppa. - Ji Hyo smiled and closed her eyes.

- Sleep tight, love. I love you. - Jong Kook closed his eyes.

 

End of flashback (EOF)

 

Jong Kook loved the woman who lied next to him, love so much. He loved her like crazy, loved her more than his life. He could sacrifice himself for her. The more he loved her, the more he hated the murderer. If he still lived in this world, that bastard must be punished.

- I'm so sorry, Ji Hyo ya. I'm so sorry that I'm too weak to protect you and lost our baby. - He thought

Jong Kook kissed on Ji Hyo's hair, it gently and lied next to her, hugged her tightly.

 

It was already 12 p.m., Ji Hyo opened her eyes and looked at the clock, she was shocked and quickly woke up, brushed her teeth and washed her face. She got down to the kitchen since she didn't find Jong Kook anywhere. 

- Ji Hyo ya. Why didn't you sleep some more? - Jong Kook asked

- I already slept for too long oppa. - Ji Hyo answered

- Let's have lunch. - Jong Kook held her hands and walked to the dinning table.

 

- Ji Hyo ya. Eat slowly, you'll get choking. - Jong Kook said

- Your cooking is very good oppa. - Ji Hyo said while she ate.

- Even though you can't get still get your memory back, your eating skill would change a bit. - He laugh

- Oppa... I'm sorry, because of me, I'm disturbing you oppa. - Ji Hyo said sadly

- Don't say that Ji Hyo ya. I love you, it's a right thing to do too. Don't blame yourself.

 - But....

- Ji Hyo ya... Don't blame yourself, arasso? And don't try to remember, it's nor good.

- Arasso oppa. 

- Good girl. - Jong Kook her hair - Keep eating.

 

2 months later...

Since that day was Sunday, Jong Kook didn't have to go to work. He decided to had a walk with Ji Hyo. He wore a white simple shirt and a black pants. Ji Hyo looked beautiful in the light blue dress. Both of them were match, people must be jealous if they looked at them.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo walked among the park, then they took a break at the bench. Ji Hyo  looked at the view, Jong Kook looked at her, stared at her. She looked peacefully, with no worries, no hurting, no painful, nothing to scared with. He wished, she could always like that.

- Oppa... - Ji Hyo was a little suprised when she saw Jong Kook was looking at her.

Jong Kook slowly got closer to her, her hair gently. He got closer, closer and put on her lips a kiss. He kissed her woth a soft kiss, filled with love, beautiful but not passionate at all. Only love. Ji Hyo opened her eyes when she realized she was kissing him. It was suprised that she couldn't prepared herself. Jong Kook put his embrace around her shoulders, to keep her. Ji Hyo closed her eyes too, she known that, it was love.

 

In the mean time...

- What!? What the are they doing now!?

- Mr. Kim and Song Ji Hyo.... Are kissing each other at the park... - A man said

- Looks like that you can't kill Song Ji Hyo, right?

- But.... Boss...

- Shut your ing mouth up! I don't know what your ing group will do. But, if you can't kill Song Ji Hyo. All of you, each person will get one bullet for each. Understand?!

- Clear.

 

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo got back after a long day. When Ji Hyo had just sat on the couch, the doorbell rang.

- Let me open the door. - Jong Kook said - Who is it?

He opened the door and he was suprised when he saw the person.

- Oh... Shin Hye-ssi. - Jong Kook said

- Jong Kook oppa! - Shin Hye said happily

- When did you comeback to Korea?

- Actually I returned 3 months ago. But I was too busy, so I can see you now. I'm sorry oppa.

- It's fine Shin Hye ya. You're busy. Come in. - Jong Kook said

- Thank you oppa. Is Ji Hyo unnie stay with you? I already heard the story, I was really worried about her. - Shin Hye said, but her voice had something unnatural in it.

- She is resting in the living room. Just come in, but she still hadn't remember anyone yet execpt her family and her friend.

- Who is it oppa? - Ji Hyo asked from the living room and went out.

- Ji Hyo unnie! - Shin Hye smiled

Ji Hyo was very suprised when she saw Park Shin Hye. But her head was very hurt, and she did not felt shiver when she saw Eun Hye. She was frightened, and very scared of that girl. What was happening?