Two

Can't Behave

 

Jisoo stares blankly at her girl whose back is facing her. It’s a Saturday morning and they’re supposed to go to the grocery with Lisa to buy some necessities but Rose insisted that they sleep more and just do the errands later.

 

They have been dating for roughly three months now, and while Rose is favorably counting the days they have been together, Jisoo can’t help but count how many days she has to wait for before she finally gets the chance to do it with her girl.

 

She remembers the time when her cousins and Jennie talked to her about it. They ended laughing in her face when she told them she isn’t getting any.

 

“Jisoo what happened to you? I mean, you’re already sleeping in one bed. We didn’t know you’re slow.”

“Ah slow? Well you. Just wait and see.”

 

Jisoo groans. Nothing can explain the frustration she is feeling right now, but at the same time, she can’t help but feel guilty—her girlfriend is just so young and innocent. If it’s something that will make Rose uncomfortable, she’s not going to force it. Since she has already mastered the art of waiting, she might as well just do that again.

 

She’s been intensely pondering that she didn’t realize her girlfriend is already up, until she felt her hugging her waist.

 

Rose reached for her girlfriend’s temple and tries to smoothen her forehead with her thumb. “What are you thinking of?”

 

Oh god, of course Jisoo can’t just tell her she’s thinking of ways to hint Rose about doing it with her.  

 

Jisoo grabbed Rose’s hand and kissed her on the wrist. “Nothing important.”

 

Rose pouted at her girlfriend’s answer. And Jisoo finally disclosed to herself that the younger girl’s pout tops the list of her weaknesses.

 

Jisoo rubs the back of her neck, not sure if she should talk to her about this.

 

“What is it?” Rose insisted.

 

“Well, what do you have in mind when you hear the word girlfriends?”

 

Rose stares Jisoo in the eyes. Why is her girlfriend so random sometimes? “Uh, us?”

 

Jisoo nodded slowly. “Okay… what do they do?”

 

“What do you mean?” Rose scrunches her forehead and this time, it’s Jisoo’s turn to smooth out her brow.

 

“What do they do—uh, during their free time?”

 

Rose smirked at her girlfriend and for a second, Jisoo thought the girl is catching on what she’s trying to insinuate, until she hears her answer. “I know. They shop for groceries together!”

 

Jisoo groaned and buried her face in the pillow. “Other than that?” she asked with her voice muffled. 

 

“They go on dates?—Speaking of dates, when are you taking me out?”

 

“Oh, if you want, we can go out this evening. What else, babe?” Jisoo stares at her girlfriend while (im)patiently waiting for her answer.

 

Rose distorted her face into a scowl and slapped the older girl’s chest slightly. “Yah, Kim Jisoo. Is this something erted?”

 

Jisoo widened her eyes as if she’s a deer caught in the headlights. “I didn’t say anything. Wait, is that what you’re thinking?” She decided to tease the younger girl.

 

The younger let out a squeal when Jisoo pinched her in the waist. Her cheeks reddened at her girlfriend’s question. “I didn’t—why would I even—what the—“

 

Jisoo brushed her lips against the other girl’s. “I caught you.”

 

“I was just asking—I swear—I’m not even—“

 

“Then why are you stammering?” Jisoo continued her teasing, enjoying the sight of Rose squirming.

 

Rose kept a straight face. “Whatever. I hate you.”

 

“No you don’t. I love you.” Jisoo pulled her girlfriend for a hug and Rose gladly reciprocated.

 

There was a long pause before Rose decided to break the silence. “Unnie, I have a question.”

 

“What is it?” Jisoo asked, still not drawing away from the embrace.

 

“Promise you won’t get mad?”

 

“Why? Are you breaking up with me?”

 

“What? No!” Rose whined cutely that Jisoo can’t help but kiss her cheek.

 

“You better not. I don’t think you can ever live without me.” Jisoo smirks cheekily.

 

“Stop that, you’re getting cocky again. Do you want me to continue or not?”

 

“Go on, princess.”

 

“This is kind of embarrassing—wait, yes this is totally embarrassing.” The younger cupped her cheeks and let out a sigh. “You won’t get mad right?”

 

“I won’t okay? What is it that is bothering you?”

 

Rose finally separated from Jisoo. “Well, Hanbin oppa…”

 

Jisoo frowns at the mention of her cousin’s name. “What did that do?”

 

“He uh, accidentally sent me something…”

 

“Sent you what? Wait, why do I feel like I know where this is going.”

 

“Please don’t get mad. He was sorry, okay? He didn’t mean it. He actually asked me not to tell you.”

 

“So am I right with what I am thinking?”

 

Rose bobbed her head worriedly.

 

Jisoo groaned and face-palmed. “Seriously, I am so close to killing that . So what—what did you do?”

 

Once more, the younger girl felt blood rushing to her cheeks.

 

“Don’t tell me you watched it?”

 

After receiving no response from the girl, Jisoo already knew the answer. “Are you sure you’re even allowed to watch something—“

 

“Hey I’m already 20!” Rose was quick to cut her off.

Yes you are. But you should’ve watched it with me.

 

Jisoo pretended to be annoyed and this made Rose poke her nose. “You said you won’t get mad.”

 

“Anyways, what’s your question?”

 

“That? Oh, nevermind. You’re mad now.”

 

Just what the hell is with her girlfriend? Jisoo gets angry, and Rose makes her angrier.

 

“Chae, come on. Unnie is not. How can I even get mad at you?”

 

“I’ll think about it.” Rose tried to rise from the bed but was pulled back by Jisoo. She ended up landing over the girl.

 

“Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done yet.” Jisoo playfully flipped them over so Rose is trapped beneath her now. She leaned in her face, leaving the younger no more room to breathe. “Tell me.”

 

Rose lets herself be absorbed by the orbs staring at her. She twirls the older girl’s locks around her finger. “Will you do it with me?”

 

Jisoo was seriously taken aback by the question. Is this finally happening?

 

She checks the younger girl’s face to see if she’s just messing around. “Babe, sorry? What was that?”

 

Rose groaned and rolled her eyes at Jisoo. “Why are you always like this? Forget it, I don’t like repeating myself. Can you get off me now?”

 

But instead of doing what she’s told, Jisoo began kissing her fully on the lips. “Do you want to do it now?” she whispers huskily in her ears.

 

Rose shyly giggled at her girlfriend. She sets her arms over the older girl’s shoulders. “Lisa’s waiting.”

 

“I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.”

 

The auburn-haired girl nodded as a sign of approval. Jisoo’s heart races at an implausible manner.

 

Yay!!! Finally!!!

 

“JISOO UNNIE! JENNIE UNNIE IS ALREADY HERE!”

 

What the actual ?

 

Rose pulled away. “Already here? So you’re expecting her to come? You asked her to come?”

 

Jisoo was pushed off the bed. “I didn’t know she’ll come this early.”

 

“I can’t explain how much I hate you right now.” Rose hitched the blanket and covered it around her.

 

“Babe I’m sorry okay?” Jisoo sat on the bed and tried to appease her girl.

 

“Don’t babe me. Go away.”

 

“JISOO UNNIE—“

 

“JUST A SEC.” She looks apologetically at Rose who is fully covered by the blanket. “Chae?”

 

“No.”

 

“Fine.” Jisoo picked up her robe from the nearby chair, readying herself to leave the room.

 

“Are you seriously going out wearing that?” Jisoo did an about face and saw Rose peeking from the covers.

 

“Uh yes?”

 

“No. Go change now. I don’t like them to think of stuff.” Her girlfriend commanded. When did Rose even start ordering her around?

 

“Yes boss.”

 

Jisoo quickly changed her clothes. She was about to turn the doorknob when Rose halted her. “Be quick.”

 

The older girl smiled and walked up to the bed again. She removed the cover and kissed the other girl on her forehead. “I’ll be back before you know it. I love you.”

 

“Pfft. Fine. I love you too.”

 

END

 

--

 

I can't believe I finished this and I haven't even started my hw... :'(