Chapter 1

An eye for an eye coated with thick black lies (Mpreg)

Chapter 1

 

Unlike most days, It was a noisy Tuesday morning in the Park household. The hallways were filled with the constant footsteps of old maids and new, mostly scurrying in and out of the grand room in preparation for the big meeting that'll be taking place.

'Taeyong, go get Suho and be quick! Mr Choi Seung Hyun will be arriving shortly.' Chen called out. Taeyong nodded his head and gave a small bow before scurrying out of the room.

Chen turned back to the table setting. He needed each item on the table to be precise and perfect. His Cheollie was visiting today. He needed every little thing to be perfect. He went and inspected each piece of silver wear down to each napkin, making small adjustments to satisfy his standards.

'lazy bastards.' he muttered angrily through clenched teeth. Just as he finished adjusting the last napkin, a familiar figure came bouncing through he door.

'You're up early.' said the voice. Although Chen couldn't see the figure, since he had his back faced towards the culprit, he could recognise that soothing husky voice anywhere.

Chen's grin grew wide. He quickly adjusted his damp hair out of his eyes, taking off his apron and turning towards the figure.

'Mr Park, ' Chen bowed.

'Surprised to see you here.' he said with a sheepish smile. He pushed himself against the table he had been adjusting earlier, resting both hands on his hips. Choi Park Chanyeol, who was the second eldest  son born son to Choi Seung Hyun, dressed in a fine, polished black suit with his reddish fringe limply covering his forehead.

Chanyeol furrowed a brow in amusement. He his plump pink lips as he brought his arms across his chest.

'I practically live here, or have you been taking too much anticonvulsants lately?' Chen rolled his eyes, earning a laugh from the older male. Although Chanyeol wasn't exactly the nicest Choi of the family, he was Chen's favourite. Absolute favourite.

'keep laughing, Park, it won't be so funny when your father hears about your ty remarks.' Chen mumbled.

 

Before Chanyeol could offer up an apology, the main supervisor and Butler walked in, clutching a check board in hand. Both males quickly straightened up and bowed in respect.

'ah, good morning sir. ' Suho greeted, bowing.

'Chen, Mr Choi Seung Hyun doesn't pay you to stand around and socialise, hurry back to work. ' Suho hissed, maintaining a calm tone to his voice.

Chen rolled his eyes, muttering an apology towards Chanyeol before quickly grabbing his apron off the high chair and walking out the room.

Chanyeol gave a chuckle before walking over to a little table beside his father's main chair. Suho remained in place, examining Chanyeol's every move.

Chanyeol reached the little table, which had been filled with a variety of different alcohols and ciders, and grabbed a dark bottle with a label that read 'Brandy' , comfortably pouring a generous amount in a wide cubed glass he found beside it.

'Mr Park, I advise you to stay sober until your father's arrival which will be soon. '

Chanyeol huffed. He picked up the cubed glass and turned to the already annoyed butler, pushing the glass into the air.

'I advise you stay out of my drinking affairs seeing that it's MY affairs.' Chanyeol said, grinning. Emphasising the 'my'. 

Suho held up his hands in defeat and bowed towards the younger.

'I will be leaving. Take care, sir.'  

'Good riddance,' Chanyeol mumbled, gulping down on his bitter brandy. The bitterness of the strong alcohol seemed to soothe his nerves just a little bit which had been haunting him since he got the call from his father.  

Chanyeol spent most of his morning pondering on what his father would want to address so bad that involved all 4 sons being there in the flesh. Fatigue wasn't being lenient either. He hadn't gotten much sleep over the past few days, he couldn't after hearing snippets about his father's physical health and the new company merge with Kwon Industries.

'oh and sir? I also advice you stay out of the workers affairs as well, seeing that they're part of my affairs.' Suho cheekily replied before exiting the room as well now.

'son of a .'

 

_____

 

'Do you have everything, son?'

Baekhyun groaned, Stuffing his maroon duffle bag into the car's trunk. Today was officially the first day Baekhyun would start working at the most popular and well known household in Asia. Although his father wasn't happy about the request for him, he supported his son fully and was currently helping him pack all his belongings into their car.

'I'm just making sure you have what you need, son.' Namjoon said, giving his son's hair a little ruffle. Baekhyun groaned at the action and pushed his father away, grinning in the process.

'I'm not four anymore, I can take care of myself you know.' Baekhyun mumbled, closing the trunk with a loud thump.

Namjoon chuckled as he got into the car, with Baekhyun following the same action.

'Your appa would've been proud, Baekkie.'  Baekhyun turned and faced a sad looking Namjoon. He gave a weak smile before reaching over and grabbing his father's hand.

'I know he would... I still miss him," Baekhyun mumbled, squeezing his fathers hand tightly. His father let out a heavy hearted sigh.

He smiled bitterly. 'I miss appa Jin too, baby.' Namjoon murmured, he released his hand from his son's grip and leaned over,  pressing a kiss into his brown hair.

His appa would indeed be proud of him. It's been 8 years since he's seen his beloved appa and 6 since he passed. The last time Baekhyun saw him was on his death bed, Baekhyun being too full of resentment towards his father, was the only one that didn't get to say goodbye and his last 'I love you' . He resented him for abandoning them for nearly 2 years without a single trace. Although being only 12 at the time, he imagined each night how he'd scold him for leaving them, for leaving their broken father and forgetting about each of them. When the time finally came to come face to come, he didn't have the courage to do it. He still plays the little scene out in his head each time he would look at pictures or listen to his father go on about him.

'Son, appa wants to see you... come on,' Namjoon murmured, holding out his hand to him. He instantly refused it and pushed his hand away. Namjoon sighed and picked up little Taehyung and led both boys in the cold white room their appa was in. Baekhyun remembers the scent medicine and fermented carcasses all through the hospital which he hated. His father lead him to the single bed in the middle of the room. Funny enough, he remembers being too short to reach his father's bed and Namjoon helping him up on a comfortable seat beside the bed.

He also remembered having his eyes closed the entire time he was being helped up, he closed his eyes not being that he was scared but rather because he was practising all the scolding he was about to do, he attempted to channel his hatred towards his father for leaving him. What did he ever do to hurt his appa that he'd leave him? He loved appa and always loved his cooking. Why did appa leave him all alone? Did his appa not love him anymore?

Once he flickered his eyes open and focused his eyes on the still carcass, all the words in the world vanished. His once beautiful fair skinned father, with beautifully painted coffee eyes and perfectly coloured pink lips, was replaced with a frail-looking, pale and shrivelled shell of a father. The blush in his cheeks had disappeared, the colour in his lips had been greatly reduced and his eyelids were decorated with thin purple and blue veins around it.

Baekhyun couldn't take his eyes off him. He felt so much sorrow spike through him that he couldn't move either, he stayed fixed on the lifeless person below him. Then, as if in some movie, the body began to move. Jin slowly opened his eyes and looked to his baby body.

'hi, baby.' he whispered, cracking a thin smile to his son. It was evident that talking was a problem for him, his lips barely moved apart when he uttered his words.

Baekhyun remained quiet and focused on him. He couldn't conjure up any words seeing that his mind went incognito. His beloved appa was slowly - if not already - deteriorating. Appa was dying.

Namjoon awkwardly cleared his throat, putting little Tae down on the opposite chair beside him.

 'Baekhyun, give appa a kiss before we leave for Grandma tomorrow. ' Namjoon murmured, placing a hand on his son's shoulders. Baekhyun shook his head slowly as tears began to swell up in his little eyes. A thought popped into his head which made him shake his head more than before.

He wanted his father to get better, he wanted to run around with his father again and bake cookies and stay up to count the little stars in the night sky. He wanted- No, needed his father again.

Too caught up in disbelief, pain and fear, he hopped off his chair and ran as fast as he could out into the hall way, ignoring his father's and little brother's calls for him, letting his tears finally collapse onto his cold little face.

 

Jin passed away later that night.

 

After Jin passed, Baekhyun went mute for 2 months. He didn't play, read, watch TV or go to school for weeks. All he did was cuddle up to his favourite picture frame of his Appa and him smiling to the camera while baking cookies. He would stay like that for hours on end, mouthing silent apologies and sweet words to bring him back. But he was gone, Soekjin was gone. Namjoon suffered the same, he missed his husband and the father of his children dearly. He spent countless nights in bed, reminiscing on their past together and begging for him to come back with all the tears and might he had left in him. He longed to feel Soekjin in his arms again, nuzzling his face into the crook of his husband's neck, enjoying his scent. He prayed to wake up one day and walk downstairs to be greeted by his husband dancing to his favourite morning tune, oblivious to his presence. He longed to caress his smooth hips and softly peck his lush lips each time he'd let out a beautiful moan.

In plain words, he needed Soekjin.

And he knew Baek needed him even more.

2 months had passed and he knew he needed to be strong. He knew that someone was wanting him to be strong so one morning he took himself and Baek to therapy and things got a little easier from there. Baek began to eat more and talk a little more, Namjoon's insomnia slowly went away and the household got a little noisier which was good.

He also took both kids back to Daegu to live and forget about the past in Seoul. Baekhyun along with his younger brother, Taehyung, found nothing odd about the sudden move. They saw it as simply saying their last goodbye to their other father and moving on. But that wasn't exactly the case, *this is never that you could say.

6 years later, A beige envelope came in their mail requesting Baekhyun's presence at the Choi household. Upon hearing this, Namjoon frowned. He never told his children this but prior to Jin's passing, he also worked for the Choi household and Namjoon hated it. He hated Seung Hyun. But after days of convincing and nagging, he agreed to let him take the request.

'Let's go, we wouldn't want to be late for your first day.' said Namjoon sarcastically. Baekhyun only laughed.

He started the engine and reversed out of the driveway.

'! ' Baekhyun blurted.

'What is it now?'

'I forgot to pee,'

---

 

'Tao! DO! Have you packed already?' NaRae yelled from behind the bedroom door.

No answer.

She aggressively knocked - or rather banged - against the door even harder, making sure the noise echoed throughout the mansion.

'I know you're both in there! I saw you two sneak in!' she yelled again. She waited for a response, which she didn't get, before rolling her eyes and leaving.

Minutes later the door finally opened and two heads peeped through. 'Is she gone?' Tao, the youngest of the Kwon family, whispered. 'I think so, let's back in before she returns.' the youngest complied and hopped off his older brother.

Before he could shut the door however, NaRae appeared again, this time jamming the door with her thick black wedges, making it impossible to close the door.

'Where do you think you're going, little ?' NaRae snickered. DO clicked his tongue and desperately tried to push the door against the overly persistent maid's foot but to no avail. Her weight was pressed up against the door.

'You'll crush her feet!' an overly worried Tao yelled in the background. NaRae squinted her eyes and crossed her short arms across her chest as to say 'I'll never leave until you open up' making DO groan in utter annoyance.

He sighed and quickly pulled the door back causing the over zealous maid to come crashing to the floor, face first of course.

'DO! - '

' - don't worry, her over inflatable s saved her from any damage. Did you see the way she bounced back up? Like a true professional. ' DO mocked.

The maid lied still on the ground, only letting out heavy breathes here and there. Tao ran over to her side, crouching down and poking her side.

The maid groaned and muttered an 'I'm alive,' which made Tao sigh.

He then grabbed a hold of her upper body, trying to help the hurt girl to her feet. As Tao helped her to her feet, DO walked back to his bed and plopped down, making himself comfortable.

'I'm so so sorry!' Tao apologised over and over again. The maid, who had fully recovered from the fall, looked up and gave a reassuring smile to the younger.

'Don't be sorry. I should be the one that's sorry. - '

'That's more like it!' DO called out enthusiastically.

' - Sorry I don't know enough kungfu to whip your midget satan !' she finished. Tao gasped and quickly covered his eyes, knowing very well what was going to come next.

NaRae, who was a simple short 22 year old with silky raven hair and a pair of double D's couldn't run to save her life. In fact she purely wouldn't, ever, unless DO was after her. She has been working for the Kwon family for over 4 years now and had grown close to the two boys, forming a strong sibling like bond.

Coming from a mixed Spanish American and Korean family background, she didn't know much about the Korean culture or language on arrival and was practically taught everything she knows by the two mischievous brothers. Tao was the more innocent one of the two however, always trialling behind his hyung and Noona, NaRae for support. He was soft spoken and too quick to give in but never lacking in kindness and heart. DO on the hand had been the sassy one -  hence the disrespectful nature of their personal maid; NaRae - he was always quick with sleek insults and thinking. He was independent but aways looked out for his little brother and his heart.

DO's mouth was left open at her comment. Full of rage, He quickly got up and charged towards the maid. NaRae noticed and quickly made a run for it - yes, a run. DO was always an exception.

He chased the maid out the room, leaving an exhausted Tao behind.

He shook his head as listened to the two yelling through the house, screaming and chanting I'll kill you's and mianhae's all through the deserted mansion.

'guess I'll have another 5 minutes of sleep then.' Tao thought as he tucked himself into bed and let himself be captured by sleep.

 

-----

-

 

News on Mr Choi's arrival quickly reached the whole compound, causing the workers and butlers alike to go mentally ballistic. One mistake and their whole livelihood was at stake so everything had to be perfect.

All the 6 maids and Butlers stood in a semi circle on each end of the stairs, putting on their best smiles to welcome their guest.

Moments later, A sleek jet-black  A class benz pulled up in front of the compound. A short chauffeur emerged from the drivers seat and made his way around the car and to the back seat where the infamous, Mr Choi Seung Hyun, sat.

He quickly bowed before reaching for the handle and opening the door. All the maids perked their heads towards Mr Choi's direction.

Mr Choi had been a very attractive man from the time he was born up to now, his broad shoulders and smoldering eyes could catch any woman or man off guard. His mere manly presence was enough to strike a hot nerve down there. Hence the reason he had many lovers and affairs. His face was sculpted to utter perfection, his cheek bones perfectly proportioned to the rest of his face, his skin free of any form of blemishes or impurities (though he was 49) and his lips. Don't forget his lips.

Although his face resembled something out of a romantic novel, his aura and being emulated something else. He was ruthless when it came to his business and family. He ruled with a strict hand and kept everyone in line, especially making sure to mould his sons to one day take over the company.

'this way, sir.' the chauffeur called out.

Seung Hyun nodded and stepped out of the car, earning a few whispers in the process. Once out, the looked to the sky and soaked up some sun.

'it's good to be back, don't you think?' the chauffeur nodded in agreement before guiding him towards the grand stairs. Once inside the foyer, Seung took some time to soak in the scent of his mansion. He hasn't been here in over 3 months, wasting most of his time at the hospital or locked up in his private penthouse, sulking away.

'good morning sir, may I take your coat?' Suho chirped, cutting off his thinking. Seung Hyun nodded, taking off his maroon Christian Dior coat and handing it to his butler who then walked off.

One maid, Yi Joo, came running - nearly slipping - to Seung Hyun's side. 'M-Mr Choi. T-This w-way.' she stuttered. Giving a small nod, he followed the nervous newbie as she led him to the grand room.

Seung couldn't help but examine the petite figure. Her maid outfit fitted her perfectly, hugging her curves in all the right corners and places, her brown hair was neatly tied up in a regular bun.

Seung cleared his throat. 'has anyone of them arrived?'

'y-yes, sir. Chanyeol has arrived but no word from the others,' she said. Seung hummed. Seung was utterly disappointed to say the least, his expectations of his 3 other sons were slowly withering. He called the meeting at 9:30 am and it was already 10:00 am.

The maid came to a stop once they reached the double doors of the room.

'h-here we a-are, s-sir.'  she stuttered again, bowing. He gave her a smile, causing her pale cheeks to become a with light pink.

'thank you. Be sure to replace the lilies in the foyer with daffodils immediately,  Sehun's allergic to those.'

'y-yes, sir.' she murmured before scurrying out.

He placed both hands onto the doors knobs, twisting it and pushing the doors forward.

Chanyeol, who was comfortably seated in his fathers chair , shot his gaze up at his father. He gave a derpy smile before grabbing his glass and getting out of his father's chair.

'I see at least one Choi is responsible enough to handle their liquor.' Seung scoffed. Chanyeol let out an amused 'ha'. Seung made his over to the table and sat in his chair, telling Chanyeol to sit opposite him.

'how has school been?'

'I stopped attending class a while ago.'

Seung smiled, grabbing a hold of the open brandy bottle and poured himself a drink. 'like a true Choi.' he said, raising his glass of brown liquor. Chanyeol raised his glass too.

Just then the door opened and 2 figures walked in.

'ah! The twins have decided to bless us with their presence finally!' Chanyeol sneered.

'Why hello dear brother, good to see your pathetic too.' Kai snickered. Sehun snorted in amusement, bowing to both his father and older half brother. Kai however didn't bow. Each twin made their way to opposite ends of the room. Sehun walked towards the table where his father sat and leaned against it, grabbing a single grape from the platter of fruits. Kai walked towards his fathers book case and ran a finger through each book horizontally.

'I see you're still as disrespectful as usual, son. Why are you both so late?' Sehun shrugged, grabbing another grape off the platter and popping it into his mouth. 'we stayed out late and the chauffeur kept us up.' Kai said, rolling his eyes.  

'are you sure? Your instagram would say different.' Kai turned and shot a deadly gaze to a smirking Chanyeol.

'honestly, I might be tired as but I don't mind making you eat wood today.' Kai said.

Chanyeol chuckled, turning himself around to face Kai. 'really, big boy? Well come and display your talents for us seeing that you don't have any besides ing and spending all your daddy's money. '

Sehun nearly choked on his grape upon hearing his hyung's comment. Kai stared back in disbelief.  

'you ing bastard - '

' - ENOUGH!' snapped Seung, banging both fists onto the table. Both boys flinched at the sudden and backed down, muttering short cuss words towards each other.

Sehun took a seat next to Chanyeol while Kai took the furthest seat, away from both Chanyeol and his father. As the atmosphere become thicker,  Right on cue, the eldest of the Choi clan walked in, Kris.

'good morning, sorry for being late.' he said, Bowing. 'the prince of Seoul has arrived.' mocked Sehun.

In reply Kris muttered a lousy 'shut up' , taking a seat between Sehun and Kai.

Seung gave a frustrated sigh.

'well now that all my imbecile children have assembled, we need to start discussing the future.'

'is that what you called us here for.. geez.. ' Kai muttered.

'shut up, damnit.' Seung hissed. The elder brothers held back a chuckle.

'as I was saying. You are all aware of the merge with Kwon Industries?' the sons nodded.

'the deal will be taking place this week and to commemorate this grand partnership, we will host both his sons.'

'what the ?' Chanyeol and Kai blurted out simultaneously. Seung threw both boys a gaze, making them apologise. Seung got out of his chair and went towards the little table again, pouring himself a different drink.

All four boys peered their heads towards the father who was fiddling around with the liquor.

'also - '

He paused, bringing the the glass to his lips.

'I'm dying.' he said, taking a sip of the strong concoction.

'dad... you're dying? ' Sehun mumbled.

'cancer.' all four boys shot their heads up in disbelief.

'- how far along?'

' a good 5 months.' Seung replied, still focusing on his liquor. Sehun and Kris hung their heads while Chanyeol sat there with anger raging through him. He clenched his fist to keep himself calm.

' well since that's out of the way, who wants some scotch? -'

Chanyeol shot up and smashed the table below him with a clenched fist, causing a loud 'thump'.

' - are you ing kidding me!'  He snapped.

'you call us here to tell us you're signing the company, our ing company, over to some poor little company then you tell us your dying and now you're giving out free ing scotch like nothing happened? ' Chanyeol practically yelled.

'- Chanyeol, please - ' Kris decided he had enough and tried to intervene, getting up and grabbing a hold of Chan's arm.

' - get your ing hands off me!' Chanyeol jerked his arm away and shoved Kris back, nearly making him stumble. The twins just watched in astonishment while their father ignored them and continued to take sips.

' - if you're done with your little tantrum, I suggest you collect your dorm and bring it here. You'll settle in with Kris while the guests settle in your room.'

' WHAT?' both boys yelled.

'we have 12 ing rooms in this house?!' Kris added.

' - and I'm cutting you all off from your allowances. Chanyeol and Kai will be working at the office, Kris you'll be working from here while you, Sehun will be attending school. up my requests and I won't hesitate to banish any of you from here and strip you from the Choi name, permanently.' he scolded, putting his glass down and walking out the room. Leaving his sons astonished.

Chanyeol picked up a glass and threw it against the wall opposite him, the wall that held all their precious pictures especially his favourite one; the one he and Kris took with their mom, Park Jeonghan, and Seung Hyun smiling in their daffodil filled garden outside.

Kai stood up from his chair and walked over to him. 'hyung, calm down - '

' you! ' he snapped before pushing past him and walking out into the hall way.

 

----

 

'Have fun cleaning up after spoiled little s.' Namjoon snickered. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and waved goodbye to his father, his father gave a smile before driving off until he wasn't visible anymore.  

'life starts here,' he murmured to himself.

With both suitcases in hand, he walked up the tantalising stairs.

Once he reached the humongous door, he pressed the little buzzer beside it. Almost immediately, the door opened to a petite figure. A girl.

'oh, hi. May I help you?'

'yes, I'm the new help they requested for?'

'oh yes! Come in and put your bags down, I'll get Chen to assist you.' she said.

Baekhyun shly nodded and followed in, dropping his bags beside the stairs. 'my name is Yi Joo, nice to meet you by the way.' she smiled.

Baekhyun bowed. 'My name is Baekhyun, Kim Baekhyun and likewise.' he said.

She blushed a little and nodded. She quickly excused herself and disappeared into one of the 3 large rooms on the ground floor. Baekhyun was now left alone in one humongous foyer. He decided to pass time and look at the picture frames on the walls.

The pictures were mostly of family portraits and individual pictures of each son and their mother. Moments later, yelling could be heard through the house, Baekhyun peered his head towards the direction of the noises. A muffled ' you' following a loud thump came from upstairs and a hard door slam travelled through the first floor.

Baekhyun flinched and quickly waddled back to his bags and stayed put. Suddenly, a giant silhouette appeared at the top of the stairs and came charging down. Baekhyun's eyes stayed glued to the figure and then - their eyes met, instantly igniting.

His hard, cold eyes instantly melting into the gaze. His pace slowed down a little, giving Chanyeol more time to observe the unknown figure. Then somehow his gaze fell out of the trance and  turned cold with his eyes kept on the ground below him as he got to the last step. By then Yi Joo had returned with Chen.

'and here we have - oh ' Yi Joo paused.

'Mr Choi is everything - '

'Get the car ready, I'm leaving.' Chanyeol ordered.

'But Chan you just - '

'get the ing car ready!' he yelled. Chen instantly frowned. He turned to a staring Baekhyun and terrified Yi.

'your clothes are in your room and once you're done, please report to the kitchen immediately. ' Chen said, smiling.

Baekhyun gave a nod and followed Yi into the one of the 4 hallways  where his bedroom would be. Once they were out of view, Chen turned Chanyeol.

'come here,' he murmured, giving out his hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol hesitated but soon took it.

He pulled them together and placed a kiss on his lips. The older male melted into the kiss and wrapped one arm around the boys waist, bringing them together and pressing their growing s against each other. Soon Chen broke away and locked eyes with the older.

'Let's go calm you down,' he murmured earning a smirk from the other male.

'Let's go then.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

 

A/N: sorry for the errors! i hope you enjoy this new story.

- Jelly Kelly