UTurn me On

We didn't know

“You’re completely stupid if you didn’t notice Jaehyun and Ten” Yuta said to Hansol who was doing the dishes “you seriously need some help” he added while playing a game on his phone.

“Well maybe, you should get your over here and help with the dishes, I bet that’d help” Hansol not getting what Yuta was trying to say replied.

“You chose to share the room with me, deal with it” Yuta kept playing and Hansol turned to give him the ‘I’m gonna kill you’ look then sighed when he saw that the Japanese guy’s eyes didn’t leave his phone.

“I know what you’re talking about Yuta” Johnny who was laying on the bed reading some +18 magazine shouted, Yuta locked his phone’s screen and ran to Johnny “You do?”

“Yeah, isn’t it obvious?” Johnny said turning the page of the magazine.

“I knew I wasn’t imagining stuff” Yuta replied in a relief.

“Ten will get here in a moment, I’ll show you something interesting” Johnny mattered and Yuta eyed him questioning what that could mean.

“DONE!” Hansol screamed when he was done doing the dishes and went to join Johnny and Yuta.

“What do you mean by all that?” Hansol asked curiously when suddenly, Ten got in the room “I’ll show you” Johnny mouthed and added “Hey Ten, back from dance class?”

“yeah someone get me a drink” Ten asked throwing his bag to the floor “I’m exhausted” he added pushing Johnny to the side of the bed so he could lay down.

“Well guess what?” Johnny asked sounding excited.

“What?” Ten mattered not more than a question with a lazy tone and closed eyes.

“I got us the latest one” Johnny replied handing Ten the magazine he was reading, the boys were just looking at Johnny who was asking them to wait and see.

“Oh yeah?” Ten took it and put it on the table next to him without bothering to open his eyes “Thanks” he continued.

Ten would jump and open the magazine all excited whenever Johnny brought a new one, Hansol thought that was somehow weird indeed cuz Ten would be turning its pages drooling even if he was dying and taking his last breath, so not giving a reaction because he was tired isn’t an excuse.

“See?” Johnny mouthed to Yuta and Hansol, Yuta mouthed back an “OH MY GOD” while Hansol said “See what?”,  the boys gave him the ‘are you nuts’ look while Ten opened his eyes and questioned what was going on “why isn’t anyone getting me something to drink?” Ten ordred.

“Well look at you Ten Chittaphon ordering your hyungs around” Yuta not really annoyed said.

“Oh I think I know why” Johnny wanted to join Yuta’s game “Jaehyun’s the only one he can order but huumm…” Johnny amusingly pretended to be thinking, Ten felt his heart pounding when he heard Jaehyun’s name but he managed to close his eyes again keeping it cool ignoring them.

“Oh Hey Jaehyun!” Yuta screamed and Ten unwillingly opened his eyes, reached for the magazine and sat up covering his face with it pretending he was reading.

“HA!” Yuta shouted and took the magazine away from Ten,  “Gotcha” he said clicking his fingers.

Ten’s eyes wandered around looking for Jaehyun, “Stop looking he’s not here” Johnny said in a serious tone.

“I don’t get it” Hansol tried to catch up with Yuta and Johnny but they were too fast for him.

“Me Neither” Ten lied and laid down again.

“Ten, you know you can trust us right?” Johnny was a bit worried about Ten, he knew exactly how Ten was feeling, though he didn’t experience that himself, but he knew Ten very well, he knew his best friend more than anything, he’d tell what’s going on Ten’s mind just by looking at him, so acting completely different and weird was something Johnny couldn’t miss, he noticed the way Ten looks at Jaehyun, how silent he becomes when he’s around and the way he sighs whenever Jaehyun leaves, despite the fact that Johnny and Hansol were absent lately, Johnny wasn’t someone to fool, especially when it comes to Ten.

“yeah, if you’re into drugs or anything, you can tell us” Hansol tried to help but the boys looked at him mouthing ‘what the ’ then Yuta leaned into Hansol’s ear and whispered “shut the up Puh-lease”.

Hansol was that naïve hyung who’s ready to help whenever one of them got into troubles, that’s also one of the reasons why Yuta is close to him more than the others, Yuta is that savage friend who enjoys fooling the members of the squad, and Hansol was the easiest target to him, he’d buy and swallow everything Yuta says,  Taeyong is usually the one exposing him and telling Hansol the truth, it was quite complicated in the squad, they had different personalities, which sort of made them closer.

Johnny regretted talking to Ten about it while Yuta and Hansol were there, he saw Ten’s gaze and immediately realized what he’s done wrong, Ten knew he couldn’t hide anything from Johnny, he wouldn’t even bother denying something and arguing about it with him.

“Johnny” Ten called while standing up, “I thought we had somewhere to go” he continued, they had nowhere to go that night but Johnny got the sign.

“Hum yeah” Johnny reached for his jacket and headed to the door leading the way, quickly Ten followed, they walked out and closed the door behind, leaving Yuta and Hansol in the room.

“Those s” Yuta murmured and Hansol remained silent questioning everything inside his head.

 

                                                                                          ****************************

 

“Look, I’m sorry okay” Johnny apologized to Ten while walking in the hallway, Ten didn’t say a word since they got out of YuSol’s room, he didn’t know if he was angry at him, confused or sad because of Jaehyun, but he was sure about one thing: he wasn’t feeling right.

“I didn’t tell you cuz I was sure you knew about it, you didn’t have to bring that up in front of them” , Ten stopped before taking the stairs down, it’s not like he doesn’t trust the others, but he was still embarrassed and emotionally unstable and confused, he didn’t know how to deal with the situation yet.

“Well I-“  Johnny stopped talking when he heard footsteps coming up, he looked down and saw Taeyong with Jaehyun coming.

“Tenniiiie!!” Taeyong called excited hurrying his steps to catch them up and wrapped his arm around Ten’s shoulder.

“Missed me?” Ten playfully asked hugging him with one arm.

“Don’t be gross” Taeyong replied jokingly “I got you something though” he continued, “guess you’ll like it”.

“what? A kiss?” Ten turned his face to the side giving Taeyong his cheek to kiss him.

Taeyong rolled his eyes then pecked Ten’s cheek “you’re not falling for this joke anymore” Taeyong sighed.

“What else would you get me Lee Taeyong?” Ten playfully punched Taeyong’s belly.

“Ahem” Johnny made a sign of his presence, Taeyong opened his arms “I got you a hug Johnny” he said about to hug him.

“Nooo I’m fine” Johnny stepped back avoiding the hug.

Jaehyun slowed down while taking the stairs when he saw the way Ten and Taeyong acted with each other,  he got a flashback of how they used to be and how they fooled with each other that way, telling jokes and not over thinking anything that much, he wanted to go back to those days but at the same time he wanted to stop Taeyong from being all lovey dovey and all over Ten, he wanted to take Ten away from Taeyong’s arm and tell him ‘he’s mine’ , he wanted to make that clear to everyone but something was holding him back, fear.

Ten turned and saw Jaehyun who avoided the eye contact then tried to keep it cool, “Are you going somewhere?” Jaehyun managed to say something, he focused on Johnny’s face trying his best to avoid any kind of awkward staring with Ten.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Taeyong dragged Ten back to the room, Johnny watched Jaehyun staring at them then replied “we were about to have a talk, but not anymore I guess”, Johnny waited for Jaehyun asking him to hurry up “Do you hate this?” He asked Jaehyun pointing at Ten and Taeyong who were playfully messing with each other while walking.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Jaehyun faked a confused face but Johnny could tell he was lying, Jaehyun stopped walking when he saw Taeyong going inside Ten’s room but quickly pretended to be checking his shoelaces, Johnny noticed that for sure “Let’s join them” he suggested.

“Let’s just go to my room, we’re almost there” Jaehyun didn’t want to watch Ten and Taeyong fooling around while all he could do was trying to control himself and his heart beat, which was almost impossible.

“Just the two of us?” Johnny asked “Nah that’s boring, the more of us the better” he ran to Ten’s room not leaving Jaehyun a choice but to follow him.

 

“Woo~! I’ll sit here!” Johnny pushed Taeyong to the other side and sat next to Ten.

“I wanna sit next to Ten!” Taeyong complained and moved to the other side to sit next to the Thai guy.

Jaehyun got in and Johnny moved a bit to the side, he patted the seat that was next to him but also next to Ten asking him to sit down, the last time Jaehyun visited Ten’s room was when they kissed, Taeyong’s arm surrounding Ten’s shoulder catched his attention, and Ten leaning closer to Taeyong who was showing him some video on his phone drove him nuts.

Jaehyun lost his .

“Move fatass! I wanna sit here!” Jaehyun pulled down Taeyong by grabbing his legs and pushing him away from the bed, Ten froze when he felt Jaehyun’s body so close to him.

“Why so much pushing, I’m gonna sue you for assault guys!” Taeyong pouted then added “Ten, let’s watch the rest of the video”

Ten was about to move away from Jaehyun to follow Taeyong when he felt the taller’s hand holding his and his soft breath on his neck whispering “stay with me”, Johnny was fast enough to notice that, he smiled then stood up to reach Taeyong “What are you watching?” he asked not curious whatsoever, dragging him out of the room, “wait but” Taeyong tried to go back, “TEN!” he called but Johnny was too strong for him.

Ten stared at Jaehyun’s hand, he grew silent and confused, he felt his heart about to explode, Jaehyun didn’t leave him much time to think and pulled him closer to him, wrapped his hand around Ten’s neck and slowly resting the thai’s head on his chest, “God! I missed you” Jaehyun murmurded hugging Ten tighter, Ten followed Jaehyun’s moves, he just wanted to appreciate every touch before he’d say anything “Don’t you go anywhere again” he finally spoke pulling away, enough to face Jaehyun, he was lost in the taller’s gaze, he had a lot of things to tell him but he didn’t know from where to start, he just smiled and Jaehyun moved away and sat up, Ten did same.

“I honestly don’t know how I managed to wait this long” Jaehyun said focusing his eyes on Ten’s who  grabbed Jaehyun’s waist and moved a little bit up to reach for the taller’s lips, “wait” Jaehyun stopped him, “were those lips faithful to me all this time?” he playfully added.

“Yeah… I know yours weren’t though” Ten replied sounding a bit hurt, Jaehyun remembered that night with Claire and how he MEANT to hurt Ten, he thought that was gonna make the both of them realize they were just mistaking things, but he was wrong, he felt guilty and opened his mouth to speak but Ten cut him off “It’s fine, just let me taste your lips for now” he said then slowly reached for Jaehyun’s lips pushing him back to the bed, Jaehyun broke the kiss after a moment, pulled Ten down so he could be on the top and get a proper view of Ten’s face, “I’ll make you mine before midnight” he said pulling his shirt over his head, “it’s midnight” Ten amusingly said, “then I’m making you mine at midnight” he answered and attacked Ten’s lips, everything felt right and good this time, everything was moving in harmony, Ten placed his hands around Jaehyun’s neck who placed his arms around the shorter’s waist, Ten felt Jaehyun’s body against his and shivered, all they wanted at the moment was each other’s bodies, and they had it.

 

 

 

You wanted a quick update so here it is, short and not satisfying anyone's hunger I'm so sorry :( I just wanted to update this as fast as I could, but I'll make sure to write an other one full of fluff and cute JaeTen moments, and I'll totally make the other couples appear, I promise just give me some time to write a good chapter.

PS: only fluff and cute stuff is boring so expect some drama and sad scenes, Don't shoot me XD 

And guys you can follow me on twitter and be friends if you want :) : https://twitter.com/EXOSehee