Holding You Again This Christmas Day ♥

[One Shot] Comeback for Christmas

2 Years had past but Jaejoong didn't make a move to fix the things that made her decide to cut their marriage.

 

/Flashback/

 

I got home late that day because my parents were so happy to play with their grand daughter. It's been a long time since they meet again with Jae Eun. I was kinda tired also because I prepared all the foods we eat that day starting we arrive their.

 

It was dark at our house. I think Jaejoong was already sleeping. I carry our daughter that was sleeping already at the back seat of my car.

 

I open the door and lights. I first bring Jae Eun to her room then headed to our room of Jae. I turn on the lights and surprise by what I saw.

 

Jaejoong was not alone. He was with someone. And he was .

 

"Yah! Jaejoong!" I said and slap him.

 

He woke up and shock when he realized what's happening. I'm really mad and I can't stop myself on yelling. I pulled the girl's hair.

 

"You two! Get out of this house! I don't want to see your faces ever again! Go get out! Damn evils! You Jaejoong Kim, after all this years, you betray my trust. We have a child. Why? WHY? Inside our house? You don't have shame on yourself?" I said crying. All my power was drained.

 

"Mi Eun, it's not what you think. Please let me explain" Jaejoong kneeled and beg.

 

"NO! Please... Get out of this house..." I said.

 

"I will let this pass today Mi Eun but I will explain to yoe everything when you're ready to listen" Jae said and leave.

 

/End of flashback/

 

"He explain to me everything though he didn't ask if I will still accept him as my husband. Do Jaejoong still loves me?" I asked to myself. Because I know that I still love him... I'm just waiting him to comeback.

 

This was what happened that night:

Jaejoong explained that they had a celebration since they project went well and he was drunk. He try to call me that night so I can drive him home but my phone was unreachable, I guess my phone don't have a signal that time. So is secretary who's the one drive him home. And he said that her secretary was kinda drunk that day too. He was because he puke. And he thought, his secretary was just too sleepy that's why she saw them both lying in their bed. It's the whole story. Nothing happened between him and that girl.

It's late to realized that I didn't saw the girl . Also Jaejoong and Jae's only doesn't wear his suit that time but he still wearing his pants. Oh well, it's over now. I doesn't want to remember it anymore. And besides, I already forgive Jae. i'm the one who blame fo not listening to his explanation.

 

- At the market -

 

"Jae Eun, wait for me here, I just buy something inside. Don't talk to strangers and go to anywhere, okay?" I said to my daughter.

 

"Neh Umma" Jae Eun replied.

 

She grew a good chil although he often asks about why her father was not with us. Sometimes Jae visits her for them to have a time to bond.

 

I went inside the market and buy foods. I started to plan something to cook for Christmas eve since it's a month away from now.

 

After a few minutes I went to where I left Jae Eun but she was not there. I go to my car, expecting she was there but she wasn't there.

 

"Jae Eun! Where are you?" I shouted. I walked and keep shouting her name. Then I lose hope to find her and went back to the car, I was planning to go to police station to report my missing daughter.

 

"Umma!" a familiar voice said.

 

"Baby!" I said and run towards her. I hugged her so tight.

 

"Thank God you're okay, where had you been?" I asked her.

 

"Next time Mi Eun, don't ever left our daughter outside. It's not forbidden to bring her inside the market, right?" another familiar voice said.

 

It was Jaejoong.

 

"Yah! You're the one who get Jae Eun?" I asked.

 

"Ne. Is there a problem?" Jae asked.

 

"Of course! You don't have the right to get Jae Eun without my permission, arasseo?" I said.

 

He laughed.

 

"Mi Eun... Why we just forget the past and start anew? For the sake our our baby Jae Eun" Jae said.

 

I open the car's door and let Jae Eun get inside.

 

"In your dreams Jaejoong!" I said and went inside the car too.

 

"Yah Mi Eun! Please? Let me be with my daughter this Christmas day?" Jae begged.

 

"Okay" I said.

 

"So, you're accepting me again in our house?" Jae said.

 

"Ani... Just go there in Christmas day" I said and started the engine of the car.

 

"Mi Eun..." Jae begged again.

 

"Umma, please let Appa be with us today until Christmas day" Jae Eun said.

 

I sighed.

 

"Okay fine. Just until Christmas day you will be staying in my house" I said and drove away.

 

- Tomorrow morning -

 

"Umma there's someone knocking" Jae Eun said.

 

I open the door and to my surprised, it was Jaejoong. He brought a bouquet of flowers and lots of foods.

 

"For you my Honey" he said and handed me the bouquet.

 

I blushed.

 

"It's not necessary you know?" I said.

 

Jae really move in our house again. I'm kinda not used to it but I missed having him around. He's the one who always cooks for us, just like what he always did 2 years back.

 

Jaejoong really wanted to win us back I guess.

 

We act as we seem as normal just like before. And Jae Eun was the one who's really happy on what's happening to me and her father.

 

- Christmas Eve -

 

"Where's your Appa?" I asked.

 

"I don't know Umma" Jae Eun replied.

 

It's 30 minutes before Christmas but Jaejoong dissappear. I went outside the house to find him. Then our house suddenly covered with red lights that was shaped in a big heart. Inside it was the words: SARANGHAEYO MI EUN-AH, PLEASE COME BACK AND SPENT THE NEXT CHRISTMAS DAYS TOGETHER WITH OUR JAE EUN. MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

 

I smiled and find Jaejoong, I saw him walking with our little Jae Eun. Jaejoong's handling a bouquet of my favorite flowers.

 

"For you my Mi Eun. Merry Christmas!" he said and give me the flowers.

 

"Merry Christmas too!" I said and accept the flowers.

 

"Umma, Appa! Merry Christmas! Let's get together again until New Year. Please Umma..." Jae Eun begged. She's cute when begging, she really looks like her father.

 

I smiled.

 

"Neh Baby. We will be together now until the rest of our lives..." I said and looked at Jaejoong. I saw him surprised.

 

"You don't like it?" I asked.

 

He hug me tight.

 

"Thank you Mi Eun! This is the best Christmas I ever had since we seperated. Saranghae" Jae said and kissed me at my forehead.

 

"Nado Saranghae Jaejoong" I said and called Mi Eun so that we could share a hug with her.

 

- - - - -

 

"Thank you for this another Christmas day Papa Jesus. Happy Birthday!" Jae Eun's POV.

 

 

 

END.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[HyeKyung]