Finale

Cats don't like water. Especially mine.

 

Sehun had an attitude.

 

Sehun was stubborn.

 

Sehun was so hardheaded, that the moment he made up his mind about something, it wouldn’t change.

 

Couldn’t change.

 

Kai knew that.

 

Kai knew all of that.

 

The fact that Sehun was a cat-boy hybrid only enhanced all of those attributes.

 

Kai knew that. Expected it.

 

But he sure as hell wasn’t prepared for it.

 

There Sehun lay, stretched out across Kai’s large bed wearing nothing but the silky red sheets as the tip of his tail twitched, obviously annoyed. He had his head facing the wall, looking away from his master as he laid on his stomach. His white ears were flat on his head, as if he was trying to block out what the older was saying.

 

Sehun-ah,” Kai said, repeating what he had been saying for the past twenty minutes with an edgier tone. “You need to get in the bath. Now.” The tanned male had been trying to convince the feline to bathe for what seemed like forever, arms crossed and feet planted at the foot of the bed in frustration.

 

Sehun said nothing, only shuffling closer to the head of the bed, his body pressed against all the pillows. His white fluffy tail flicked again, disregarding what Kai had said and making the latter nearly tear his hair out.

 

Taking a deep breath, Kai closed his eyes; trying to refrain himself from saying something that would only upset the other further. Sehun was independent; he didn’t always need to be told what to do. But he was also dirty, dried sweat clinging to his pale skin and the tips of his tail matted. As much as the cat hybrid hated getting wet, he had to get clean.

 

Kai unfolded his arms, letting his fingers hook in the edge of his pockets. He was still wearing his work attire, having no time to change since he got home due to his kitty ordeal. “Okay, if you don’t bathe and get clean, you’re not allowed to sleep in my bed tonight.” 

 

Watching as Sehun’s white tail stopped swaying, Kai knew he may have found an excuse to make the other bathe. The hybrid glanced over at the tanned male, large eyes blinking a few times as his long brown lashes fanned his cheeks.

 

“But I don’t want to.” He whined, voice not as sure as it had been.

 

“Fine,” Kai put his hands up in defeat. “Then you can’t stay in here.” The male moved forward, arm reaching out as he tugged at the sheet draping the cat. Immediately Sehun scrambled to hold onto it, mewling in complaint as the other beat him to it, flinging the red material aside. Kai wasn’t at all phased by seeing the other , as Sehun had never really liked wearing clothing all that much. And honestly, Kai didn’t mind much. Or at all.

 

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~” Sehun wailed, pressing himself into the mattress desperately as the other began to move towards him with the intention of dragging him off the bed. Kai had only barely grabbed the others waist when he wailed again.

 

“Noooo! I don’t want to bathe!! I don’t want to get wet! But please let me staaaayy!!”

 

If there was one thing Kai couldn’t deny, it would be his kitty’s pleas. Not the loud, stubborn ones full of sass; but the soft, desperate ones laced with sincerity. Sehun’s pink lips were formed into a pout, the hybrid gazing at the tanned male with eyes sparkled by tears. Kai mentally cursed at himself, hating how he always gave into that look.

 

The entire mansion seemed to fall into silence as Kai sighed, Sehun still staring at him desperately. Kai reached a hand out, the side of Sehun’s face to calm him down. Sehun leaned into the touch naturally, Kai’s hand tracing down to his neck as he began to speak.

 

“Do you really not want to bathe?” Kai asked, watching as Sehun nodded his head quickly. “Even if I bathed with you? Would that make you feel better, Hunnie?”

 

Sehun then hesitated, thinking it over before closing his eyes. “Only if you bathe with me.”

 

A small grin formed on Kai’s lips, the male a bit proud of the fact that his mere presence could change his feline’s mind. “Alright, I’ll bathe with you.”

 

Sehun’s eyes popped open happily and his ears twitched forward, smile adorning his face as he hurriedly sat up; hands ing Kai’s shirt and tugging at his pants. Kai chuckled at the hybrid’s impatience, swatting the other’s hands away.
 

“Alright, alright, I’ll hurry and undress.”

 

“Good! The faster we go, the faster I’ll be dry and warm again!” Sehun exclaimed; leaping off the bed in a gracefully inhumane manner and rushing to the already lit-up bathroom. Kai got up after him, slipping off the bed and leaving his clothes a messy pile on the floor. Sehun was already in the bathtub, obviously uncomfortable but grinning ear to ear as he meowed for his master to quicken his pace.

 

Sehun was sassy.

 

Sehun was picky.

 

But he was also clean. And smelled like vanilla.

 

At least, that’s what Kai thought; tangled up in bed with the sleeping feline curled into his side.

 

Sure, he may not be prepared.

 

But he sure as hell was fine with that.




-----------

Uh... fin? xD
I hope you guys liked this small drable. It's pretty short but idk :o comment what you think! 
I personally am in love with kitty!Sehun and Master!Kai