Whats Happening

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remove my ring as i step out of the cab behind Lay and zip it in my purse. He comes to my side and wraps an arm around my shoulder, leading me to the door and saying something with the gaurd before we pass through without any problem. We get pulled aside for a pat down and when the mans hands come to touch my legs i close my eyes and pray you cant feel anything, he lets me go and i join Lay instantly. I go to the bar and put his hands on his lap.

"No drinks, you just got wasted today. I need you to be helpful and dig info from the bar tender while i find some guy to pry info off of." I say before ordering myself a hard drink.

"If you need help, scream, i have sensative ears, ill hear you."

"Ok" i nod and take a huge swing of my drink, feeling evrything run smoothly through me, spreding warmth in my chest and throat, making my tummy churn in excitment. I walk along a stair case and up a balcony to a guy wearing a white suit with a gold tie and black shirt. His dark brown hair messy around his face as he leans alone against the railing, looking at the wasted people dancing. I stumble up to him and smile, "Hey. Got any clue where i could find the owner of this place. "

He turns to me, a soft smile of his lips, "Depends on hows asking.." he says while playing with my curled hair.

"I'd like to speak with him on a buissnes matter" i try to say while taking another drink of my alcohol, i can already feel my legs getting lighter, weaker, my head begins to become cloudy as the alcohol works into my system.

"Can i ask who he is speaking with?"

"You?" i ask, fakly being astonished. He was a good guess, he looks like a million dollars.

"My name is Lu, I'm in charge of the chinese gambling unit and untradtional trading of human substances" he says offering a hand

I take it and shake it, well let him shake my hand gently, "I'm Amara and I'm interested in your personal affair buissness. Id like to see the inside information. And before you deny i have worked with your extension before"

"Prove it" he says in a dark voice.

"Wu's little pet is named Tao and he not only does Wu use his pet to help break their items for sale but he breaks Tao any time he is bored and leaves Tao to pick up and clean any peices left over."

"Wheres the capitol? How did you get in?"

"Thailand and the Americas. I got to be here after a breakaway from my abusve relationship with one of your inside men. He told me everything, I got rid of him and ran."

he seems to be searching my eyes and testing me for the truth before grabbing my wrist and pulling me a few feet away into his office, which almost shuts the music out all the way. He takes a seat behind his desk as i sit right in the center, crossing my legs, not minding that everything is flashing right now, there is too much alcohol in me for my mind to actually give a damn. He turns and makes me a drink, handing it to me and waiting for me to take a sip before he speaks. 

"The bidding starts soon. What are you looking to find out?" he says watching me struggle to hold everything in. 

My head is spinning and i can feel myself swaying. I pray to god that the recorder in my bra has gotten everything so far.

"Wu and i lost contract a while back when i fled the Americas. All i need is his contact information and i can be out of your hair Lu" i coon.

"You dont have any sort of-"

"I have been keeping a male in my supervision, ive turned him inside out completly and id like to speak with Wu, see what he has to say, sense hes got Tao rapped around his finger like a ring. Id like to have this boy believing that im trustable before turning him over to Thailand and sending him over the limits."

"Who was the man you walked in with? Cause that wasnt him."

"My brother, we work in a team like Wu and Tao."

"give me your information so i can reach you if we have future problems" He says bringing out his phone.

I barley give him my information, he quickley writes down Wu's contact info and places it my bra, and i almost jump at how cold his hands feel. My hands start to tingle and loose feeling after a while, dropping the glass on his office floor. My mouth fills with cotton balls and swells, my minded clouded and soft. I feel like my heart could pour out my ears, i try to yell for Lay but i can only manage a small whimper as i fall back my hands no longer able to hold me up. Lu's ice cold hands catch me and he lays me down on the floor. My eyes start to heavily close, my mind turning off and retreating to black out. I scream  as loud as i can as icy hands explore my body but nothing comes out. His hands brush away smething wet from my cheeks and thats when i realize im crying, i couldnt feel my ears against my numb face.

"Shh..Its okay, Ill be quick" He says in a hushed tone right next to my ear.

I want to shake my head, to move my arms and try to get him off but my body is so heavy it feels like its bolted to the floor. I can feel his hot breathe against my neck down to my exposed chest.

"Wu's information isnt cheap. And from the looks of it, neither are you" he continues against my chest.

I feel so sick to my stomache but my lips wont part to scream for help, or to even reject all over him. I choke on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter