Meeting Afterall

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

"Allura? What are you doing?" I go to step closer to her but she covers her face and shakes her head. 

"Stop" i hear her muffled whisper.

"Come on. We can go home now, Youre safe."

"How can you say that? Even afer everything."

"What"

"I cant go back. Theres no way."

"Thats why i'm here. We can go back home now. We took care of Wu, we are getting everyone where they need to be. It's alright. This is the end. We got him. We got you. You're okay." I step closer, reaching out to hold her, to comfort her. But before i can she curls up into a ball on the floor. Even now she looks worse than how i fond her before. There is almost nothing on her, just bone and skin, its almost scary. And her eyes are so dark and terrified.

"Please...I cant"

"What do you mean? I havent hurt you"

Even her voice is broken, like shattered glass.

"I'm- replusive..."

"No you arent. What the hell? You never have been Allura."

"But I am. I'm related to him. Ive been..used again." She balls her hands into fist as she starts crying.

My heart sinks at the sight infront of me. I sigh, and against her fighting i pull her fragile body onto my lap. She kicks and punches me for several minutes, fighting, crying to get away from her and leave. But eventually she settles in my lap, dropping her hands and hanging her head. 

"Why?"

"Because I love you. I dont care about other people, they are out of the way now. I want to make something new with you. Stop holding on to what others think of you, you are enough for me. I dont care what anyone thinks of me, it doesnt matter becuase i know there is always someone to look abouve what rumors are spread."

"Thats great but i wont let you throw away your life for someone who cant stay pure for you. Sehun leave. "

"Whats stoping me know that stopped me before. When i found you years agao, you were just like this, but begging in the rain to be let in a  building that was empty and closed. You had been through this and let me help. So whats stopping you now that didnt then. Whats wrong? Is it me? Did i not come soon enough?"

"You deserve better-"

"I deserve you. Is this you giving up on me?"

"no! I just think that after everything youve been through you deserve a better family who can fight as well and take care of themselves."

"You are my family, i have no problem taking care of you, and if you want to care for yourself we can work on that. Just come home with me first. We can work on everything else as it comes up."

"Okay."

"Alright. Here" i gentaly wrap the kimono around her like a robe, pick her up bridal style and carry her out of the room. 

"ill be patient, i know how hard it was the first time to get back to normal."

"There isnt a normal after this" she says laying her head on my shoulder, "there is something close to it, but you cant ever go back to the life you had. Aft thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter