Episode one

Boyfriend Hunterz

EP1

 There were many group come to the studio maybe one of the member of the group is one of the candidates.

Ho-dong:         Ok , we’ll start to introduce from dara’s side

*JYJ Comes*

JYJ                     : Anyeonghaseo uriga JYJ imida( hello, we are JYJ)

Dara’s first candidate

#1

Jaejeong           : Anyeonghaseo naneun JYJ’S Kim Jaejeong imida( hai, my name is Kim jaejeong). I think I’m a right guy for Dara because I can compose a song and cook for her I am also a firm and strong guy that can protect dara.

Sangyun            :Why do you feel that you can protect noona?

Jaejeong           : I have a strong body and a strong personality that can protect her from many fanboys

Ji-hyo                 : Ok, to be fair, lets hear it from Jaekyung’s candidate

IKON                   : Get Ready, Showtime anyanghaseo uriga IKON imida

Ho-dong            : I heard there is two candidate from IKON right?

BI                         : Yeah, it’s me and Donghyuk

Ji- hyo                : ok the member who is in the netral side can stand aside

*Chanwoo stand aside*

#1

Jaekyung’s candidate

BI               : Anyanghaseo naneun IKON’S Leader Kim Hanbin imida I can be Jaekyung’s boyfriend because I think we have similar taste of music and books. These days, books can make me insiperd to write a song.

Jay             :Why do you think you can protect Jaekyung?

BI               : I think I can protect Jaekyung  because I have a determined and strong personality that can ease Jaekyung’s temper. I also have a strong competitive spirit so I can beat the boys that after Jaekyung.

Jay             : I hope you prove it later

Ho-dong  : Next is Donghyuk ssi

#2

Donghyuk         ; Anyanghaseo nega IKON cutie pie magnae Kim Donghyuk imida. The reason I can protect Jaekyung because I have strong body and persistent personality  so hopefully I can ease Jaekyung’s temper.

Jay             : Ok, Why do you think that you must be the one for Jaekyung, not your leader?

Donghyuk         : I can dance and I can win Jaekyung’s heart with my music skill and I can ease Jaekyung’s temper. I can also be the smart guy who always update her with the news.

Jay             ; Do you went to collage?

Donghyuk         : No

Ho-dong            : ok let’s move on to dara’s side there is BigBang

Bigbang             : Anyanghaseo uriga Big Bang imida

#2

GD                       :Anyanghaseo naneun  Big bang leader kwon Jinyoung imida. I must have dara noona because I have enough money I also can tamed Dara noona’s innocence. I have a strong personality so I can protect  her from all of her crazy fanboys.

Sangyun            : I heard, you’re a good friend of my noona what can you do to ease her innocence?

GD                       : I can compose a great song and sing it to her  I can take her to a place for ease her innocence.

Ho-dong                     : There are a few candidates for us today, Jaebum ssi, can you choose one of the candidate that you want to know him better?

Jay                                : IKON’S Leader, I know it’s hard to adjust my little sister’s busy scheadjule and your busy composing. I hope we can get along well because my sister also want if her brother and boyfriend  be close.

Sangyun            : For me, JYJ’S Kim Jaejeong cause I think he’s a quite interesting candidate for my noona.

Ji-hyo                 : Now, let’s continue after this cf

Ji-hyo                 :Ok, let’s move on with Jaekyung’s candidate

*BAP Comes*

BAP                     ; Uri BAP yessir anyanghaseo BAP imida

#3 Zelo                        : Anyanghaseo chonenun BAP magnae Zelo Choi Junhong imida. The reason I can be with Jaekyung is that I have a great body and I also have enough determination so I can compete the other candidates to win Jaekyung’s heart

Jay                       : Why do you think that you can compete with the other candidate?

Zelo                    : I can be Jaekyung’s knight by protect her from the crazy fanboys and I can be Jaekyung’s prince by taking her to the romantic place.

Ho-dong            : Ok, now the member who is in the neutral side can step aside beside chanwoo

*Yongjae step aside*

*Super junior walks in*

Super Junior    : Anyanghaseo urinenun Super Junior oyeo

#3 Donghae     :Ok, my name is  Super Junior’s Lee Donghae. I can be Dara noona’s boyfriend because I am her best friend for ten years. People said, the safest marriage is to married with your best friend.

I have known dara for so long and I can guarantee that I can tamed her.

Sanggyun          : ok, How familiar are you with my noona?

Donghae           : I’ve been best friend with her for a long time  I know exactly what she likes and don’t likes so I can say that I’m quite familiar with her.

Ho-dong            : Ok, let’s move on to Jaekyung’s candidate

*Seventeen comes in*

Seventeen        : Anyanghaseo uriga seventeen imida

#4 Mingyu                  : Anyanghaseo nanenun seventeen’s Mingyu imida. I can be Jaekyung’s  because I think I have the best visual out of the other  candidate so far. I also have a gentleman aura so Jaekyung can feel save whenever she’s with me

Jay                       : I understand that feeling safe is a must especially for Jaekyung . How can you protect her?

Mingyu              : I can put my hands along with Jaekyung and  I also have a great body and firm personality .

Ji-hyo                 : Ok, Let’s move on to Dara’s candidate

*2pm walks in*

*Jay starled seing his former members *

2PM: Anyanghaseyo uriga 2pm imida

#4 Wooyoung : Naneun 2PM’S Dancing Machine Jang Wooyoung imida I can be dara’s boyfriend because I have a strong personality so I can ease Dara’s innocence so I can protect her

 Sangyun           : I heard you’re a great fan of my noona so how can you plan your date?

Wooyoung       :We started to walk in the garden that is full of flowers and after that we can take our breakfast in nearby café. Then we go to the amusement park when I can protect her within every ride that we go and end the day by walking together in hangang river.

Ho-dong            :Now the netral member please step aside

*Junho step aside beside Youngjae*

Ji-hyo                 : Now, let’s hear it for Jaekyung’s candidate.

*bts come in*

BTS: 2,3 Bang tan anyanghaseo bangtan sonyeondan imida.

#5 Jungkook: Anyanghaseo Bangtan’s magnae Jeon Junkook imida. Most of you must heard about me and Jaekyung rignt? I’m Jaekyung’s childhood friend. Me and Jaekyung can connect a lot because we have many things in commom like movies, shopping and music. Me and Jaekyung have already hang out and we can easily interact with each other as friends because we’re from the same family background.

Jay             ; Jungkook-ah can you describe Jaekyung in three words?

Jungkook: Beautiful, smart ,cute

Ho-dong : Ok, let’s move on to Dara’s candidate let’s meet the first ever athlete member of this show

#5 Ki Sung Young     : Anyanghaseo Ki Sung Young imida I am dara’s good friend. I can be dara’s boyfriend because I have a good personality amd great sports skill so I can protect her.

Sangyun            : Ok, I understand that you’re tough enongh  would you think that you will win if there are any sport challenge?

Ki Sung Young : Yes, I am to be the best candidate for dara.

*YG Dance Crew come in*

#6 Kwon Young Deuk      :Annyeong nanenun Kwon Yong Deuk YG dancer imida the reason that I can be with Dara I can dance and have a well built body  Dara and me will be a fun couple I also like to do sports and hopefully I can tame dara’s attitude.

 

Sangyun                               :I heard that you’ve been working with noona before how do you see her as an actress?

Kwon Young Deuk            : She is always great whatever she does she acts well too and sometimes it makes me feel like I am her co star in a drama.

Ho-dong  : Ok, let’s move on to Jaekyung’s candidate.

Monsta X: Anyanghaseo uriga Monsta X imida

Jay: Ok, which one of you is the candidate?

#6 I.M: Anyanghaseo hyung, naneun monsta X’s main rapper I.M imida. The reason I can be Jaekyung’s boyfriend because I have the romantic side and a strong personality that can protect Jaekyung from all of her crazy fanboys.

Jay: Can you demonstrate how to protect Jaekyung from the  crowd.

*Ji-hyo pretends to be Jaekyung*

I.M: Chagiya iriwa (come here baby) *he puts his arms around her carefully and lead her to walk trough the crowd

Ji-hyo        : Let’s move on to the next candidate wow it’s exo

EXO           :We are one, anyanghaseo exo imida

# 7 Chanyeol   : Anyanghaseo, Exo main rapper Chanyeol imida. The reason I can be Dara noona’s boyfriend because I have a strong body and strong competitiveness so I can protect Dara noona and win Dara noona’s heart.

Sangyun            : Chanyeol ssi describe yourself in three words.

Chanyeol          : Gentleman, soft and strong

 Ho-dong           : Now, let’s move on with the next candidate for Jaekyung.

Sungha Jung    : Anyanghaseo nega Sungha Jung imida. I can be the great candidate for Jaekyung’s boyfriend because I have a great skill and great body that can helps Jaekyung to feel more comfortable with me

Jay   ; How can you make Jaekyung feel comfortable?

#7 Sungha Jung: I can serenade her and tell her any Jokes that can ease the awkwardness.

Ho-dong            : Let’s move on to Jaekyung’s candidate there is two candidate for both Jaekyung and Dara in one group, wow interesting!

Winner              : Uriga winner imida

Ji-hyo                 : Now, I want the neutral member step aside

*Taehyun step aside*

#8 Seungyoon           : Anyanghaseo Winner leader Kang Seungyoon imida, the reason I can be with dara noona because we get along very well and have a nice time together.

Sangyun            ; What place of first date do you prefer, beach, mountain or amusment park?

Seungyoon       : Amusement park so we can have fun together.

#8 Mino            : Anyanghaseo nega Winner rapper Song Minho imida I can be Jaekyung’s boyfriend because I have an oppa look and I have a great voice also same taste of books.

Jay                       ; Who is your favourite writer?

Mino                  : Enid Blyton

Jay                       : Really? Im impressed Jaekyung like her so much.

Ho-dong            : Now,let’s meet the next candidate!

DBSK                  ; Anyanghaseo uriga Dong Bang Shin Ki imida

#9 Changmin   : Anyanghaseo nanenun Dong Bang Shin Ki magnae Changmin imida the reason why I can be Dara noona’s boyfriend is that I have a great body, a great taste and a great personality that can match dara noona’s personality.

Sangyun            : I really want to know you why do you say that you have a great personality?

Changmin         : Because, I can easily befriend people and have a great relationship with other people.

Ji-Hyo                 :Now, let’s move on to Jaekyung’s candidate!

GOT7                  :Come and get it GOT7 anyanghaseo GOT7 imida

#9 Yungyeom : Anyanghaseo naneun GOT7 magnae Yungyeom imida I can be Jaekyung’s boyfriend because I have a great sense of humor and a great body.

Jay                       : How do you protect Jaekyung?

Yungyeom        : I can calmly lead her and hugs her so she can feel comfortable around the huge crowd.

Ho-dong            : Let’s move on to the last Dara’s candidate.

2AM                   :Anyanghaseo urineun 2AM imida

Ji-hyo                 : the neutral members please step aside

*jo kwon step aside*

# 10 Seulong             : Anyanghaseo 2AM’s Seulong imida. I am a suitable candidate for dara noona because I have a great money and great voice that can easily match her voice and personality.

Sangyun            : Do you like a duet with my noona later?

Seulong             : I like too

Ji-hyo                 : Now let’s see the last candidate for Jaekyung

NCT                     : Anyanghaseo urineun NCT imida

Jaehyun            : Annyeong naneun NCT Jaehyun imida the reason I can be Jaekyung’s boyfriend is that me and Jaekyung have same family background and I have a great body and a great personality that can match Jaekyung’s personality.

Jay                       : Jaehyun-ah how can you compete with another candidate in order to have Jaekyung?

Jaehyun : I have a fierce personality and strong competitiveness so I can be the one for Jaekyung.

Ho-dong :Ok, now let’s handle the step aside candidate from each group. There is Chanwoo and Youngjae in Jaekyung’s side. Chanwoo ssi, who do you think that is perfect for Jaekyung?

Chanwoo ; Zelo hyung

Ho-dong : now go join Zelo’s team

Ji-hyo        : Now Youngjae ssi who do you think that worth for Jaekyung?

Youngjae : Mino hyung

Ji-hyo        ; Now go with Mino’s team

Ho-dong ; now Junho ssi who is better for Dara?

Junho       : Jaejeong sunbae

Ho-dong  : go join Jaejeong

Ji-hyo        : Now, Jo kwon, who do you think are worthy to Dara

Jo kwon   : Wooyoung

Ji-Hyo       : Go join wooyoung

Ho-dong  : Taehyun-ah who do you say that worthy for dara?

Taehyun  :Donghae hyung

Ho-dong : Now go with Donghae team