The pres confrence

Boyfriend Hunterz

Park Jaebum or known as Jay park, the famous CEO of the hottest hiphop agency, AOMG are looking for a guy who would fit his category as his brother in law. His sister, known as 7HEARTS Park Jaekyung(you) is a well know visual in your group.

On the other side, Park Shangyun or known as thunder also looking for the best brother in law and a great husband to take care of his noona, 2NE1’S Sandara park. Their both famous for many things like the group, and the brothers they’re also from the three siblings. Jaebum, Jaehan dan Jaekyung then comes Dara,Durami and Sangyun.

The boys want to accomplished many things in this show so they can find a suitable brother in law of their dreams to pair up with their siblings.

This show will determinate Jaekyung’s future boyfriend and Dara’s future husband.

All the pres are getting shot of this because both of them and their siblings are so popular this day.

This show is different from the bachelor and the bachelorrete because it have a team so they can win their hearts by connecting together with their friends.

The host of this show will be kang Ho-dong and Song Ji hyo

Here is some statement in the pres confrence.

Jaebum   :I hope this show will help me find a brother in law that suitable with my little sister and the guy that I knew my family are agree with it and Hopefully a guy that Jaekyung can be with.

Sangyun : I hope this show will help my noona to get the one and get married soon. In this show I hope I can choose suitable candidates for my noona.

Dara         : I hope this show will help me find the guy with a commitment and firm personality that can protect me and hopefully can be with me forever

Jaekyung           : I hope this show will take me to a prince that really care with me and takes me seriously so I can be comfortable when I with him

Reporter 1      :What would you say about a guy that fits your category of a brother in law?

Jaebum           :A real gentleman and a strong commitment gentleman that can  have Jaekyung so she can have a great time with  He have a sense of humor that can make Jaekyung comfortable with  and they can relate within the  film or books because my sister really loves books

Sangyun          : Me too, a great gentleman with a great attitude that can ease my sister’s innocence A strong body is a must that can be ability that can protect my sister from many things. A guy with the commom corcyness that can make my sister’s comfortable. And a great man that I can be proud of being his brother in law.

PD                     : So, in this show, every week or day will be a date between the girls and the candidates. They will try to attact the girls every day since the candidates and their team is supposed to stay at the same dorm. They will have alone time with the candidates with the camera of course.

Ji hyo                : I hope that oppa and dongsaeng can have a future and most suitable man for the girls