Second class: Making Eye contact

I need a class...on how to love you

His hair was golden brown, the kind you'd want to slowly run your hand through, his  eyes a dark chocolate color, the kind you'd want to stare into forever, he was wearing a white shirt covered by a  greenish-yellowish long jacket, oh god wish I could just...

-"Welcome to class everyone, my name is Kim Taehyung and I will be your literature teacher for the year."

His husky voice sent chills through me and snapped me back to reality. Wait a second, from when on I am fantasizing over teachers? Geez, first the scooter, then daydreaming over his beautiful hands,his beauiful eyes covered by glasses that framed his face so perfectly... Hold up! No,no,no Jungkook you are so not falling in love with your teacher, hell no remember last time you fell in love? Oh...

I shook those darks thoughts off my head and sit in the far back of the class. Hoping I can forget about this God on Earth that from now on, I would call teacher.

 

 

 

! I'm late, I'm late for my first day! Why don't I have my mom to wake me up! I already hate this school. I sprint to the bathroom,still half asleep to brush my teeth, storm back into my room grab whatever falls onto my hands, put my shoes and take my keys, and straight into the car and towards this new school.

As I come into the building I see an apparently still asleep director, snoring on his chair.

-"Um..hello?"

, a heavy sleeper, well I guess we gotta take the short way. I shake him awake. Finally, sleeping beauty has risen.

-"What? Ugh another ty teacher, room 54" He moans as he falls back asleep.

Well, looks like someone had a late night yesterday.

I start counting the numbers on the doors and finally find 54. It's a small room, not very easy to move around but I guess I will have to adapt. My fist class of students come in. Welp here goes nothing.

My day was slow as sick snail. Finally my last class comes in. I guess I should make an effort.

-"Welcome to class everyone, my name is Kim Taehyung and I will be your literature teacher for the year"

They all knew the drill. But gotta make a good impression if I want to get paid.

"Alright now all formalities aside, let's get to learning."

Damn, sounding excited is harder than I thought.

"Now kids open your textbooks on page----..."

From that point it was just me talking automatically, replaying lessons in my head like a broken record. Same old boring things: this book blah blah, this author blah blah.

"Now do questions on the next page, whatever you won't complete, will be homework."

Ok, now this is the easy part, just let the students do their thing and I do my own. I visually ran through all the student one more time, just in case. My eyes stopped on one student who seems to have been staring at me for quite a while. Once my eyes landed on him and made eye contact, the raven haired boy immidietally whipped his head down and--- is he blushing?

Hm, weird, I thought, deciding not to think too much about it. Concluding that everything is alright and under control, I sit down and fiddle with some papers on the desk.

 

 

 

 

I did not listen to a single word he said. I was way too busy admiring him. . Jungkook get your together! He is your teacher you are simply not aloud to fall for him! Wait, did he just look at me? No no I am probably dreaming, just...put your head down. And...I'm blushing just great.

-"Class dissmissed"

Finially! I was able to leave this class and not think about him anymore. It was probably just my body and brain playing tricks on me. I will be better tomorrow. I stormed out of class as casually as I could. And out of school. I jumped on my scooter and drove far away from that dreaded building.

 

 

 

Why did teachers always have to fiddle around with paperwork? It's just hell. Whatever, I finished completing my papers and dismissed my class. Immediately a student ran out of class as if there was a fire. Hey, it's raven hair boy. Geez, I understand not liking literature but it's not torture in here! This boy definetely caught my attention, I think I might to talk to him tomorrow. God what was his name again? Jeon Jungkook or something? I remember it had something with cookies. Whatever I will ask him tomorrow.

I walked out of the building after organising my stuff, this year my resolution was to keep myself oragnized. I drove away thinking it was not such a bad day. There were no rude students for now, no weird students, except raven hair, and I think I did pretty well.

My house felt so empty when I came in. I should be used to that by the time. I have never had roommates. I prefer living alone, I don't even know why, it's just that I feel calmer. I boiled a ramen-to-go that I had bought on my way, no time for groceries, ate in front of the TV and just went to sleep. But somehow my night was filled with nightmares of ravens.

 

 

My mom probably noticed that I was not in the best mood that night, I didn't eat my favorite meal and went to sleep early after doing the little amount of homework I had and responding to all my curious parents' questions. I just couldn't wait to get my thoughts off this beautiful literature teacher that haunted my mind.

But somehow that night I didn't sleep. My mind and body were overtaken my the man with golden hair. I just wanted to feel his presence, his hand holding mine, like two pieces of a puzzle, his lips meeting mine in perfect harmony. Oh it I have to admit it. I fell for my teacher.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin Word: Wasssup people, Admin Tae is here! This is going better than we expected!!! I mean we literally wrote this in the morning XD

But anyway, thank you for hopping on for this cheesy journey of adorable goodness, Admin Kook and I will do our best!

AND ADMIN TAE IS OUT