First class: Discovering you

I need a class...on how to love you

-"JUNGKOOK WAKE.UP"

-"FINE HERE I'M UP YOU HAPPY!? Gosh"

It was the first dreaded day of school, the day when I had to go back to my stupid school, with my stupid classmates, and stupid teachers. Ugh I hate this so much.

I picked what kind of looked like me up from my bed and slowly walked over to the bathroom, ugh I hate the taste of toothpaste on a school morning. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind it on vacation morning, but on a school morning, just makes me want to puke. After I was done I dragged myself back to the living room to get dressed in whatever stupid clothes I had picked out the night before. A white button up shirt and jeans were perfect. For once I had been smart and not thrown whatever ty clothes had come under my hand.

-"Mom I'm leaving see ya!"

- "WAIT A SECOND!"

, I thought I would past the first day of school goodbye kiss, hell nah, even when I'm 16 I cannot get past that. After hugging me for what seemed like forever, wishing me all kinds of good things, my mother finally let me go. I kissed her goodbye and ran down the stairs to my scooter.

-"Hey baby, haven't seen you in a while"

Wait a second, from when on do I talk to my scooter? God, summer vacation was too much for my brain. Shaking those thoughts off I decided that I should probably

get on the damn thing and just go. After a not so long drive I was able to see the dreaded building.

"Welp, there goes nothing..."

I went in through the tall school gates and already saw crowds of students walking unenthusiastically to the main entrance. My eyes emmiediately caught the fluffy mop of brown hair running towards me.

"JUNGKOOKIE!"

"Yah, Jiminnie dont scream so loudly, you're scaring others"

-"I don't give a , I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

I have been friends with Jimin since we were five and he has always been the loud one while I was the quiet one that tagged along when he went to do his wild pranks. Fortunately in 11 years he still didn't manage to get the police involved in all his rubbish. 

-"Yeah sure, me too."

-"So how was your summer? Did you get a girlfriend? Are you already interested in someone here? Please, don't tell me you got a new best frie-"

Saved by the bell.

-"Sorry Jimin-shorty I gotta go see ya later"

I muttered under my breath before running off to class, but I still knew he had heard me when I heard a scream echoing through the hallways.

-"I AM NOT SHORT!!!!!!!!"

My favorite activity was teasing Jimin about his height. Even though he is one year older than me,he is 5 centimeters shorter, which made a great teasing subject.

Surprisingly, my day went fast as a flash, I was passing from new teachers to old ones, from young ones to aged ones. And honestly eveything was going great until I got to my last class: literature.

thud...thud...thud thud thud thud

What was that sound? Wait, why is my heart beating so fast?Am I fainting? I was wondering...and then I knew the answer

when I saw him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admin Word:

Annyeong Guys! Admin Tae and Admin Kook here

Aish we are sooo excited first chapter!!!!!

So sorry for leaving you hangign like that but an author's gotta do what an author's gotta do! Please don't kill us *dodging bricks* welp see you in the next chapter!

 

VERY MUCH LUUUUUV FROM ADMINS TAEKOOK! ^^