Games And Secrets In The Orphanage

Polar Opposites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jong Kook, it's about time you let go. I'm sure your parents didn't want to abandon you." Suk Jin said.

Jong Kook stood up immediately and took heavy steps towards Suk Jin. With his eyes still full of hate, he grabbed Suk Jin by the collar and asked in a low, icy and cold voice, "Do you know how that feels? You won't understand me, no one here does! Your parents didn't abandon you! Not like mine, is it wrong for me to loathe them!? I never felt love from my parents before, I don't remember them! Do you know how agonising that is!?"

"I und-"

"We understand you, Jong Kook hyung. We all do, we are all without parents for our entire lives now but you're different. Hyung, you can still meet them cause they are still living here, on the same Earth as you. You know their names, they can make it up with the rest of your life, their life." Gary added calmly, carefully picking words to not anger Jong Kook any further.

"Actually, I have a confession to make to all of you..." Haha suddenly whispered.

"Jong Kook hyung, actually I'm even worse than all of you..." Haha voice was shaky as tears welled up in his eyes, "I... I never knew mine... My parents... They... According to Mrs. Cheng..." Tears were starting to roll down his cheeks. "My mother di- passed away after giving birth to me... My father.... Couldn't take the huge blow... And commuted suicide... And too passed away..." He looked at Jong Kook, his eyes though teary but still  showed happiness. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter