Kim Jong Kook

Polar Opposites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jong Kook, come on. Don't be a wet blanket, it's just a harmless little game." Yoo Jae Suk, a fellow male who was a year older than him, persuaded him to join in the game they were playing with the others in the orphanage, Kang Gary, Lee Kwang Soo, Ji Suk Jin and Haha.

"Hyung, nothing is harmless." Kim Jong Kook, a seventeen year old boy with brown hair and a pair of small, black eyes replied. He was sitting down on a wooden, rusty old chair with his hand supporting his head. He opened his eyes which was full of hatred and gave a cold glare to the others. Even those older than him, Ji Suk Jin and Yoo Jae Suk, had a cold chill running down their spine. His eyes were icy and cold, as if he was no human being but one Merciless Monster.

Flashback (16 Years Ago)

The wind huffed violently as two adults pulled their black hoods of the raincoat to cover themselves from the rain which was boring endlessly. The once so bright afternoon sky had been completely covered by the dark, blackish-grey gloomy clouds which threatened to make it pour even heavier than it already was. The temperature dropped rapidly as the small raindrops gave off a rhythmic but yet, unpleasant sound. The two adults continued strolling down the street until they finally caught sight of an outsider, sitting on the bus stop bench, taking cover from the downpour.

"Excuse me, Miss." One of the adults whispered.

The lady looked up at the two hooded figures and asked, "Yes, may I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter