#hangin' out with BFF (Kim taehyung P.o.v)

CRAZY , IDIOT , CUTE ABOUT LOVE.

As usual, the basketball court was noisy with our footsteps and do not miss our groaning. i stop for awhile from the training and wipe my sweat who running from my forehead with my white t-shirt that i wear right now while my eyes took a glance from the clock on the wall. hmm.. it's been 3 hours that we are training very hard.I look at another member who really working and training very hard. well,it's 4 days left for our match between Genie High School. We can't lose to them and that is why we are here, in the basketball court -training very hard until release our sweat. i thinkl i could swim with my own sweat right now. 

without wasting any minutes, i took the ball from another member and make a three point goal. "woahh~ nice shot!"another member said. i just give them a smile as a sign thank you for the praise. "well, that's our captain!" Jimin said with his teasing smile . i just rolled my eyes at my bestfriend who is taesing me. suddenly jimin throws me  a ball as a challenge to play with him. Park jimin is a good defender in our team. he is good as he's good playing women heart. just about i'm going to play,  someone shout from behind and make me stop from playing. i turned away and look at Jeon jungkook who already lying on the floor,exhausted. Jeon jungkook is  our center in team. he is also my bestfriend and yeah! i've admit that he's too cute for basketball. i turned my head to Jimin who already raised his eyesbrows.

"get up dude! it's too early for getting exhausted," i said in my captain tone voice. " you! it's been 3 hours, Taehyung! i'm not a robot! i need to rest" jungkook mumbled with his exhausted breath. i laughed whole heartly with jimin when hear swear word from our cute,innocent friend. he's only swear when he's too tired.

"captain.. can we stop training right now?" asked another member. i give them a questioning look. "well.. we are tired.. it's been 3 hours" said another member again. Jungkook open his eyeslid, "see, i told you!" he said and then close his eyeslid and earn some laugh from everyone. "well, let's call it a day then"  i said and earn a cheers from everyone. everyone quickly going home and it's only Jungkook , jimin, and me left in the basketball court. Jimin who standing behind me make a way toward Jungkook who lying on floor . Jimin pull up his shirt and showed him sculpted body. his hand searching for a towel and dry his sweat with a towel. after make sure, he's dry enough, his hand searching for a mineral water and sit beside jungkook. 

well, me? still trying to make a goals. i've admit that i'm too damn tired right now but i just want to make sure i look best at the match. "take a seat,tae! you working very hard" jimin said as he finished take a sip of his mineral water. "nah! i just want to make sure that everything is cool" 

"you're already cool, dude! and now take a seat" jimin said again , totally annoyed at me. i just snorted and then throws ball away and make a way toward them. i kicked jungkook slowly, "are you still alive?"

 

 

Continueeee... i'm too damn tired.. hmm.. but first let me eat! tata~