#hangin' out with BFF (Vico lee p.ov)

CRAZY , IDIOT , CUTE ABOUT LOVE.

"Ugh! my boyfriend is too protective about me!"

 "My boyfriend is so cute when being jealous!"

Boyfriend .. boyfriend. Blaa bla blaa. All this boyfriend stuff is seriously make me puke. Whenever i'm around Suzy and Jennie, the topic will always about boyfriend. Huh! seriously pain in the ! it's doens't look like i'm not care about this stuff but i's look like male is not interested at me? huh! i don't know. i'll always ended up with wrong guys.

"How about you,vico?" suddenly Suzy asked me and their attention finally at me now. i stared at them as my mind wonder about the topic they asked me. i raised my eyebrows as a sign to 'what' when i can't catch up about what they asked. Jennie sigh. "how about your boyfriend? Does he treat you better?" Jennie asked with annoyed tone.  sometimes i really think the both of them doesn't think me as their bestfriend just like i do. sometimes i think i just their maid and they being friend with me because fame. Well, i don't know...

Oh yeah! Talk about boyfriend.. since when i'm having a boyfriend??

Suzy raised her eyesbrows, "Vico? We asked you right now.." i just showed them my teeth as a clue that i don't have a boyfriend and suddenly 'i don't need a man' song by Miss A ringing in my head. "OMG!" suddenly Suzy scream until everyone in the cafeteria look toward at us. i shot Suzy a glare as a sign to shut up her big mouth and asked what's wrong at Jennie who already shaking her head as a sign unbelievable. "don't tell us me, i mean us that you don't have a boyfriend?" Jennie asked with a suprises face.

Boyfriend? Well, i do have a boyfriend.. In the past. Now, They're my ex boyfriends. The annoying ex boyfriend ever! i've only dated six boys in my entire life and yeah! i regret it so much! i break up with them because i couldn't do that anymore. i think i could die in suffered just because dating them eventhough they have everthing ; fame, wealthy and a face that could swing any women in the world. 

My first boyfriend is when i'm 13 years old. His name is Jackson Wang. he was 15 years old at that time. i met him when our school have a program at Hong Kong. He is handsome, romantic and from a wealthy family. i really love him. But he was an s.. He was 'the-sleaze-ball'. Argh! i really want to punch his handsome face. How could this goddamn creature turn out to sleaze ball? He flirts with every girl alive - the waitress, the passenger girl on the plane, the girls in a shopping line, the cashier-girl at the end of the shopping line.He'll never ever be honest and serious with me even if he tells me he is. and then i break up with him because i don't want to spoil my reputation.

My second boyfriend was when i'm 16 years old. name Choi Minho. He has a smile that could melt your heart. He confessed to me and then we are couple! But after that, i known that he is the 'awe-i'm-just-a-kid' man. How annoying! this sweet guy just need to grow up! He feels absolutely comfortable living like he'll never die and he is still 16 even though he was actually 21 years old and he already having armpit for a god sake! he hasn't a serious job or even any kind of job. the reason why he still alive until today because his family who known as wealthy family in Korea. He sleeps over 10-12 hours a day. seriously, i slept 8 hours only in a day. He knows well the release date of the next versions of 'world of tanks' and GTA and he will use his mom's grocery money to buy one of these software packages. in summary ; he totally helpless. he expects me to be glued to him like an over protective mommy. He'll only want me to cook for him, clean up for him, earn money for him and even live with him. Nooooooooo! i ain't your mama nooooooo!!!  i ain't your mama! i think JLo song is really describe my life when i'm dating Minho. i break up with him and get a thousand miles away from this dude.

After 5 months, i just dating a new guy name Ok Taecyeon. He was a senior in my school by the way. i really don't know how i stuck with this type 'mr. always right' man. He always right and i always wrong. the heck? Jezz! i always note it before my first date that 'if you don't mind, i'd like to stop listening to you'. with this kind of guy, it will be the one and only time to address him , i mean , a simple 'goodbye' will do. He is terrible, retched,putrid, nauseating for my self-esteem. do i need this kind of boyfriend? OHHH HELL NOOOOO~ it's so good  to thrown him in the garbage. so, i break up with and ditch him, tata~

The most annoying boyfriend that i ever had was name Kim Sohyun. His name is beautiful right but not his attitude. i've admit he was handsome - have a face that could send you to grave. but.... he was a control freak. what? he think because he have so much money, that i could bow to him? Hell no! he always have a big problem with the length of my dress, with a random glance from a guy having lunch next to me and even with all my father's co-workers. Huh! every single we separated, he always:

1. phone calls every 15 minutes.

2. dozens of lashings every each call.

3.tones of suspicion every second call.

His favourite sentences?

"where are you?"

"who are you with right now?"

"why do i hear male voices over there?"

come on! even my father's voice! i really like his attention but it's going to get annoying! i hate being controlled. i break up a week after that because it's already 22st century. i have been liberated from that!

 

Oh Sehun. the attaractive and concern boyfriend that i would dreaming off but i hate him because he was the 'i-me-myself' guy.our first lunch together in luxury restaurant. He'll be kind enough to let me check the menu but he will give me a dozen of comments according to my order starting from my manner of speaking with a waiter and ending with my kneducatedgastronomical manners. all these thiongs he'll say with a snotty bumbling smile. i leave him in restaurant as a sign that i break up with him.. I wish i'll never seen him again.

 

Kim Yugyeom. he was young than me . he have a look and cute. i'm juist falling for him and ended to be his girlfriends. the day i date him, i known him was a type of annoying person.he just like anothers. he was the 'grumpy cat guy'. he sulks for no reason. i didn't do anything wrong. he's in a nuff for no reason. The CAPSLOCK voice,the swear words and even abusive language,hysterical pranks are among his trademarks. i may think, there are no relationships without such emotional accidents but accidents happen accidentally and his drama queen behavior is permanent! do i wanna be his whipping girlfriend? no! i'm sorry and goodbye~

"Hellooooooooo? are you hear me?" Jennie said as her hands waving infront of me and it hit me in reality. i stared at them as they shot me an annoyed glare. "what's wrong with you? you own us an answer." Jennie said again. answer? oh yeah! "umm.. nope! i don't have a boyfriend yet. recently!" i said and they just stared me blankly. "seriously? no way wonder your step sisters are more cooler than you are.because they can make every boy in this school falling in love with them.. and you are.. not!" Jennie said with a smirk and then laughing together with suzy who already laughing with her hand claps just like seals. and then start talking about my step sisters , how cool they are and how they wanted to be friends with them.

i don't know why i'm feeling like wanted to kill suzy and jennie right now and probably that's because they're talked about the person i hate the most, yeah! it's my step sisters. Jessica and krystal jung. seriously! i'm their B.F.F. Best Friend Forever but now they talked about me and praised my step sisters. huh! if killing a person it's not a sin.. i will kill suzy and jennie right now.. but i can't do that. because in prison, there is not netflix and even running man.. so, keep it in your mind Vico!

when the both of them busy talked about the person that i hate most, ever! , i clean up my throat , makes they look at me. "well, i'm seeing someone right now.. we are in the good terms.. and there is no doubted that he will became my boyfriend very soon" i ain't lying about that. i'm seeing someone; mark tuan. i don't know why, but i'm feeling like i need a boyfriend, so i met up with him and damn my freaking hormones who always craving a boyfriend!

Mark tuan is a beautiful creature. he was 20 years old and i'm 17 years old. There is not many gap between our age so there's no way he couldn't be my soulmate. Haha! He was like a fairy tale prince. he's tasteful,well-dressed,funny,interesthing with charming eyes and such a macho , sculpted body.  Ahhhhh! i still can't forget our first date.. hmm. not date yet .. maybe our hanging out?

suzy and jennie look at me in unbeliavable face. "well,good luck for that" suzy said but still shocked. my lips curved into proud smile. "don't forget to introduce him to us" jennie said and then smirk, "if you still don't have a boyfriend, don't talk to us anymore. because we don't have a friend that a liar and who not a men type.i'm scared that men will not  interested with us just because of you." she said and suzy nodded . then,they started to talked about my step sisters,again!

while,i'm still looked at them and think how dumb am i to think these hoes is my bestfriend. these hoes is not loyal. i'll make Mark became my boyfriend  and show them that i look better without them. i don't need fake person in my life. i'll make them cry like a river. Huh! just wait for that time.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author notes: 

Sorry for the grammar and the spelling.. 

and hmm.. hope you enjoy it. ^^