o1

But I Love My Best Friend...

 

Han __________ and Nam Woohyun have been best friends for years.

 

They are inseparable. They know each other well and they tell each other everything.

 

But there is one thing Han _______ doesn’t tell her best friend.

 

That is the fact that she is in love with her best friend.

 

Cliché, yes, but she couldn’t help it. Especially because her best friend is the cheerful type with the right amount of mischievousness. He’s really sweet, too.

 

But everybody knows that they are just best friends. No one would dare question their friendship. No one would dare think that there is a possibility for the two of them to have a romantic relationship. Because everybody knows that they are just the best of friends.

 

And ________ wouldn’t dare break that relationship.

 

…………

 

“___________-yah, don’t you think that Soyeon is really pretty?” Woohyun says as the two of them walk home.

 

“Well of course, she wouldn’t be popular to the guys if she’s not pretty.” _______ tries not to bite her lip in annoyance. She doesn’t like it that Woohyun gets so obsessed with Soyeon.

 

“Park Soyeon is the prettiest lady I’ve ever seen. She’s my first love, too, you know.”

 

_______ rolls her eyes. “You’ve told me that about a thousand times, Hyun. Really, say something new.”

 

Truth is, ______ was just hoping Woohyun would look at her and start saying it’s her that he loves.