Characters

Beautiful smile

Name: Krystal Jung

Nationality: Korean but grew up in States

Age: 22

Studying at Seoul University, taking Computer Science, currently in Year 2. Prettiest girl in the course, rank number 2 for the school's most prettiest girl. Good at studies and part of the school's volleyball team.

Personality: Although she have a cold appearance but she's outgoing, smart, kind.

 

Name: Mark Tuan Yi En

Nationality: American, Came to Korea since 13

Age: 24

Studying at Seoul University, taking Computer Science, currently at his last year of studies. Most popular and handsome person in school. Good at swimming, basketball, chess and basically everything. Part of the school's basketball team.

Personality: cold but caring, witty and straight-forward, love to tease people.

 

Name: Jung Eunji

Nationality: Korean

Age: 22

One of Krystal best friend, same course and class with her even, she is also her domitory roommates with other 2 girls. Bel and her is inseperable.

Personality: warm-hearted and sometimes love to use violence on Krystal as a form of showing love to her.

 

Name: Byun Baek Hyun

Nationality: Korean

Age: 22

Genius, taking foreign language in Seoul University, popular in his course, famous for being charismatic but cute person. Have a crush on Krystal.

Personality: Adorable but easily get jealous

 

Name: Im Jin Ah, Nana

Nationality: Korean

Age: 22

Queenka, Rank number 1 for the school's most prettiest girl, rich. Have a crush on Mark. 

Personality: Proud, obstinate person

 

Name: Minatozaki Sana

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 22

One of Krystal best friend, classmate and roommate, rich and has a boyfriend from the basketball team.

Personality: Cute and adorable, love to gossip

 

Name: HIrai Momo

Nationality: Japanese

Age: 22

One of Krystal best friend, classmate and roommate, loves to eat but also wants to slim down at the same time.

Personality: cute and adorable, loves to gossip

Name: Jeon Jung Kook

Nationality: Korean

Age: 24

One of Mark's trustworthy and close friends, roommate and course mate of Mark. Sana's boyfriend, part of basketball team.

Personality: trustworthy, straight-forward, cute but charismatic

 

Name: Wang Jackson

Nationality: Chinese

Age: 24

One of Mark's best friend, coursemate and roommate. Joker all the time, single and forever alone.

Personality: Joker, funny, sometimes serious, most of the time joking

 

(Picture credits: to the owners who owns the pictures)