The Ice and The Raccoon

Dysphoria 1 : Who Can Stand Ice's Cold Wrath?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dysphoria 1 : Who Can Stand Ice’s Cold Wrath?                                                                                                 October 20, 2016

Chapter 3 : The Ice and The  Raccoon

 

Previously in  Dysphoria…..

Before Oppa could even finish his sentence, We heard Loud Cheers and Yelling at the back. When We turned around and saw  two people, Competing with each other in the ‘ 101th Glass battle’. It’s a drinking battle where there are 200 glass filled with a percent of alcohol, When the player drinks his/her 101th it means the other one lose because he/she only drank 99. As we walked closer I noticed the other one familiar…

“ Hey! Its Kyle!..I bet his gonna win this!” I Said to Oppa because I saw Kyle won this game many times..

“ Oh! You really wanna bet?” Oppa said with a smirk. Wait, Don’t Tell me he’s going to bet right? Well he will just make today fun again because He got this Bad Luck in betting, but something’s off…He knows that , but why He wants to do it?Oh well never mind. He’s gong to lose anyway.

“ If You Lose, Your gonna go home, walking in the middle of the night,without your shirt and pants On!HAHAHAHA”

“ O-okay Fine! But if I win your to do what I say Got that?”  Whoa… Didn’t expect him to agree in that…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Nana’s P.O.V

After I change, I went back at the ‘party’  But when I went in, I heard Loud Cheering as I saw 2 Pathetic Human Beings Getting Drunk at the 101th Glass Battle. The guy with black and white striped shirt smirked at his opponent whose getting drunker at the halfway of the glasses…The guy is not even turning red, while the other one is keep drinking even when she’s obviously drunk…

As I Get nearer, I saw Amber Unnie and the others getting loud because of ‘who’s- gonna- win?’ bet. I also saw the girl who bumped me, also cheered with…Nickhun Oppa? So they know each other huh…Nevermind.

But what my eyes got me, is the girl who’s getting drunk at the Battle…..Mina Unnie….

‘What The Hell is She doing here?!’

Before I even reach The Others, Mina Unnie suddenly passed out when she drank her 86th glass 1.3 seconds ago. Good thing the Triplets, who’s behind her, catches her before she hits the ground.

“ Well, Looks like I won the Bet Ms. Myoui..” The Guy Smirked. Then Suddenly He take her from the Triplets, Then walked his way to the Exit.

‘Weird…He didn’t even look like he drank…’

When I saw the Table where they drank, there are still several glasses left untouched.

‘Why does the other one looks a bit darker than the other?’ I said when a ray of light suddenly passed. No way…

Not wanting to blame a false crime, I reached the ‘Guy’s’ Glass to make it sure then drank it, then to Mina Unnie’s Glass…

As I drank Unnie’s Glass, I felt a bit of  Burning sensation spread through my throat.. ‘Wait…is this…-‘

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nayoung’s P.O.V

I Released a loud laugh while nudging the Frozen-in-Spot, Nickhun Oppa…

“ Hahahahaha! I told you… Kyle’s gonna win! You Lose! You Lose!” I shouted but I stopped when Oppa doesn’t even move an inch…

“Oppa? Oppa…Yah! OPPA!” I shouted making him flinch a bit…

“ Huh?... What is it?” Weird…I’ve Been Laughing this Whole Time here and it seems like he doesn’t hear it…

“ Uh I know you just lose the bet, but… are you okay? “

“ Mina…” Huh?

“What did You say?”

“ It’s Mina…” Mina? Who’s Mina?

“ Who’s Mina?”

When I said that, Nickhun Oppa pointed his finger at the girl, now in Kyle’s Arms…Who’s her?...Wait…No Way!...Don’t Tell me it’s Oppa’s secret girl!?

“ Oppa…Don’t tell me she’s your-“

“ NO! of course Not! I’m gonna die if that happens” Ohh…I forgot…He’s not ‘into girls’.

“ Then Who’s Her?”

“ She’s a one of my favorite dongsaengs in JYP…She’s a one year trainee and one of the best dancers of all trainees I saw…What the Heck is she doing here?...If someone finds out about this, she-“

I was listening to Nickhun Oppa’s nervous Voice When suddenly Someone shouted causing us, the people and Kyle looked at her direction…

“ Wait!!” Nana-ssi? What is she doing?

“ You Cheated…” She said blankly while the People’s Eyes glaring to Kyle…Wait-WHAT?!

“ W-What are you saying Kid?! Are you crazy?! Why are you even here?! Your too young to be here, Specially Here in a Exclusive Club!?  Whoever you are, Please don’t make a scandal here or else I will call the Gaurds!”

The People Gasp as Kyle responded back. Even Nickhun Oppa and the others Gasp too.

“ Uh-Oh…He just not said that...” Oppa said quietly.

“ This is Not Good, Seriously Not Good” The Triplets muttered…What?

As I looked at the others, I saw  Amber Unnie’s hands covering  , Ailee Unnie’s Eyes Wide Open, Sunny Unnie is hiding behind Sooyoung Unnie, While Sooyoung Stopped eating while chips hanging in .…Weird, What’s Up with them? Kyle just said the truth…There’s nothing wrong with that right?....Right?

Just Then a Laugh was heard…

When I looked at her direction, I swear… I felt the hairs on my neck  when I saw her smiling to Kyle…then she said…

“ First of all,… What am I saying is…You see those leftover glasses at the table?  You can’t see it clearly because of the Light  but when you take a closer look, you’ll see that Mina-ssi’s Glass is a bit darker than Your Glass. When I Take  a drink of it, Your  Glass only contains an ordinary Beer, But When I take a drink to Mina-ssi’s Glass it contains El Hombre or Phantom Beer. For short You basically cheated.  ” She Said Smirking, while Holding Mina-ssi’s glass…While Kyle…Well he had this face with eyes wide open. Then She Continued while walking closer to Kyle.

“ Second, I’m Neither Crazy nor Abnormal, I’m just a girl with ‘ABnormal’ status( ‘Above' Normal )Uehehehe...” She Said ‘Creepily’ then walks around Kyle, then Kyle put Mina-ssi on the floor to make him easier to avoid Nana…

“ Third, I can Walk in to any Exclusive Clubs, not only in here But All over World. Why? Because I’m one of those rarest people Who have a VIP Diamond…” Then She poured all of the liquid from the glass to Kyle’s head. Slowly like she’s enjoying the scene…

“ Last thing…I’m a 16 years Old Beautiful, Arrogant, Rich, Cold, Manipulative, Playgirl, Genius Kid Named Jeon Jin Ah… DON’T You Dare Forget That Name…Oh Well, I’m gonna make you not Forget it just to be sure” After She Said that, I just want to cover my ears as We hear Kyle’s Painful screams when Nana pulled his ear while taking him outside.

“ Whoa…”

“ Shocked?”

“ Yeah… I don’t know what to feel… the fact that She beating Kyle now or Nana is a VIP Diamond or Nana who is a VIP Diamond is only a sixteen year old kid…”

“ Haha, You’ll get use to it” Oppa Said While Patting my back

“ Have You?” I asked

“ Yup, We all are… Oppa act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter