Middle Of Summer

I'm My Babysitter's Baby♥~

Chaejin's POV

It was the middle of summer break. I badly needed a job so I could get paid and use my own money to do stuff instead of waiting on my parents. I needed a job ... but what kind of job? I don't have a lot of experience .. Does collecting keychains count as a job..? No..? Man .. Well .. in school I'm really good in science, math, and history. I sort of lack in english though .. and the only other outside thing that I've ever done was babysitting my little cousins .. Omo! That's it! I'll babysit!

I grabbed a newspaper and pulled out my red permanent marker. I circled all the babysitting-related jobs. There were only 2 in my area .. the rest were pretty far from range. I sure hope I do well if I get a job. I got out my cellphone and plugged in the two numbers. I'll save em for later.

Buzz! Buzz!

My phone was vibrating. I picked it up and checked the caller ID. It was just a friend of mines. We usually hang out with the other members and barely talk to each other .. so I wonder why she's calling me now .. hmm ..

"Yah! Oppa!~"

"Haha. Oh. Annyeong Han Jujin ssi."

"Oh? Waeyo Oppa? Call me Jujin-ah. Remember?"

"Araseo. Haha annyeong Jujin-ah."

"Haha. Keuresseo.. Oppa..?"

"Ne..? Jujin-ah?"

"Are you busy friday..? I was wondering if maybe you would like to hang out .."

"With everyone? Gee I don't know .. It always ends up boisterous when we're all together .."

"Ah..Anie! I meant..just the two of us this time. J-just y-you .. and m-me."

"Omo! Chincha? Sure! We can go eat out and watch movies or something! Sounds fun!"

"Omo! So you'll hang out with me then Oppa..?"

"Haha yupp! See you friday then Jujin-ah!~"

"Hehe. Annyeong Oppa!!~ Fighting! Chulka!"

"Nae."

I hung up. Wow. It's almost as if she asked me out on a ... Nah. it can't be. We're just chingus. ^^ It's not like friends can grow more than that .. especially boy and girl friends. Nothing's wrong with that right?

"Aigoo! You're going to be late son!! Pali!! Kka! Have a good day!~" My Omma said, practically shoving me out the door. She's a housewife. During the summer, I teach younger kids. Kind of like a mentoring program .. and my Omma loves to kick me out of the house. She says I need to be more 'social' ... Aish. She needs to quit worrying about me! I'm fine! Just then, one of the members called me.

"Oh. Waeyo?"

"Yah! Chaejin-ah!"

"Oh. Hyung."

"Aish. Wae are you late?? Pali!! Araseo??"

"Nae. Mian. On my way-"

He hung up on me. Guwoo Hyung hates it when I'm late. See, me and my whole group, mentor lil kids over the summer. This is the first time I've been late..for a really long time. I'm actually quite punctual.

"I'm here!" I said as I walked through the entrance.

"FINALLY!! Ahhh Chaejin-ah!!! I missed you too much!!~" Seyong Hyung said running up to me. He hugged me tight. Glad to know someone cares about me!! ^^ Saranghae Hyung!!~