[V/S] Stay Close, Don't Go

collection of song drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stay Close, Don’t Go - Secondhand Serenade | Vernon/Seungkwan

 


Hansol breathes deeply, and slowly blinks awake. The afternoon sunlight is streaming through the gap in the curtains, spilling into the living room. He looks up and finds Seungkwan still asleep, unbothered by Hansol’s head resting on his arm.

Hansol smiles and traces his cheekbones, the dip of his nose and the curve of his lips with the gentlest of touches. Seungkwan stirs just a little, mumbling something about winning karaoke and Hansol lets out of a breathless chuckle. The red haired boy shifts in his sleep and begins to roll over, but Hansol is quick to pull him close again, lest Seungkwan roll off the couch (and drag Hansol with him).

Seungkwan stirs at the grip around his waist. “Hansol?” Seungkwan mumbles, but doesn’t open his eyes. Hansol smiles at his sleep-laden voice.

“I’m here,” Hansol answers softly, nosing at the soft skin of Seungkwan’s neck.

“You okay?” Seungkwan asks, already settling back to sleep, but Hansol knows he’s waiting for an answer.

Hansol just smiles and leaves a ghost of a kiss on his lips. “As long as you’re here, yeah,” he says. Seungkwan smiles as he drifts off to sleep again. Hansol mirrors it as he settles back down to sleep too. The sun sets to their matching smiles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter