My happiness

Our time

She is the girl who always distance herself from the society. She like it that way. Her only friend is music,nature and the wind blowing. She loves it when she started to wear her earphone, the whole world stop as she was in a different dimension, only musics and herself. She is in her middle 20, a university student who’s taking geography as her major, eventhough that’s not what she wanted to be, she always wanted to have her very own café as she loves coffee so much but,who might wanted to go to her café if she never want to faced the reality of the world? who hates the society? It was like a phobia to her. She once fall in love with a guy but never again as her first love has left her broken. From now then she afraid of falling in love. She never wanted to try falling in love again cause she afraid of being left again. she loves to tied her Long curl chocolate hair in a messy bun, 164cm feet , small body and her family called her Hyeri for short Hye.

“Hye, can you help mum with the laundry? I have to cook for your little brother.”

“----“ *no respon

“Hye what are you up too?” the 35 old women peeking through the window of their kitchen trying to find her daughter figure at the backyard of their home. But her daughter is nowhere to be seen.

“ehh where did she go? Hmm Shoo ahh yaa can you help mum in here? Took the laundry out, your sister is in her own world again”

Ahh..I love it here. The musics is good. The breezes is calm hmmm can I stay like this forever? Like ya forever. She close her eyes, enjoying the evening breezes at her secret place. She found the place not long ago when coincidently she reaches the place when she was playing hide and seek with her cousin it was 5 years ago. Not long after that the place becoming their favourite place and their secret hideout,they play and even build their tree house remarking that the place is their territory but few years back then only hye often come to the place as her siblings are not enjoying plying outdoor again,their cousins also had continue their study away from the country, some of them are studying overseas. Only her staying at these place because she like it there.

5;00pm – ahh I should be going home now.

“heyy hyeyayahh you are coming from the 'nerdeland' again. What are you doing there?”

“appa it is not “nerderland” we called it neverland” shoo, hye younger sister is protecting their secret hideout from being tease by their dad Mr Louis Lim a biologist whom a lecturer at hye’s uni.

“Neverland my ” tease their dad

“ihh appa!! Yaa shoo yahh lets tickle dad come on!”

“hahahhahahha you never get me” yells Mr Louis.

He love to tease his children about their “Neverland” but he also the one who sets up their “HOME” up above the big tree, he used to hung out with his son, Shane at there too. But now his son is studying abroad too that he don’t have any boys to hung out with for these past 2 years he still have his last child shone, but he cant talk yet for cause he still young he only 2 years 6 months

“we got youuu, Mrs Lim go grab your husband leg” shoo and hye trying to get their mum cooperation so that they can lift their dad to the pool. But their mum was ignoring them thats make their dad bursting into laughter

"look your mum loves me,she dont want me to get wet, nanaahh put me down girls"

"dadaa peey piyback ome ( daddy plase piggyback me)" shone is distracting his sisters concentretion by pulling their dad shirts cause he wants his attention but suddenly the siblings loses their balance and make them three falls off to the pool. SPLASHHHH!! a loud of watering sounds burst out the family house and not long after that their big laughter breaks down their silence

"shone make us falls to the pool!" yells shoo

"hahaha good boy babyy shone let mum give you a peck" mrs lim lift and hugs the 2 yrs child and hug him lightly, glad that he didnt fall down to the pool

"how lucky shone is, we're all wetted hahaha" laugh mr lim

"your fault dad" shoo went to her dad back want to have a piggyback but hye puling her leg wanted to be the first to get out from the pool "heyyy unnie my leg arhggggg"

That night the Lims having their dinner together at their backyard. it was a routine for every weekend they will having their dinner at the backyard.

 

Hye: "they are my happiness. my source of drugs. i dont need a boyfriend. yes i dont need him at all, i am okay now he is nothing to me and im nothing to him"